10 Heavy On The Bottom Of Dranzer F's Blade Base!

Did you know that 10 Heavy can fit on the bottom of Dranzer F's blade base?

It is illegal for competitions but a great way to add 17 grams to the blade! All you do is simply place it on where the screws are (MMS Series)

The only bad thing is, when the blade is off balance, the weight disk hits the stadium and loses spin.

It is GOOD against HMS Blades

You have to tighten it every two battles though.

CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF THIS BLADE AGAINST DRIGER MS/GAIA DRAGOON COMBO (no sound)

The vid shows how the weight helps to stay standing, and how it can break if you dont tighten it XD

Here is two pictures:
[Image: 78a64d3c09.jpg]
[Image: 3f8c517bc5.jpg]
It doesn't have to be MMS series.....
I was just making sure as I haven't seen the normal Dranzer F blade base.
Forgot to mention that this is illegal, did you?
(Feb. 27, 2009  4:40 PM)Driger Wrote: Did you know that 10 Heavy can fit on the bottom of Dranzer F's blade base?

It is illegal for competitions but a great way to add 17 grams to the blade! All you do is simply place it on where the screws are (MMS Series)

The only bad thing is, when the blade is off balance, the weight disk hits the stadium and loses spin.

It is GOOD against HMS Blades

You have to tighten it every two battles though.

CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF THIS BLADE AGAINST DRIGER MS/GAIA DRAGOON COMBO (no sound)

The vid shows how the weight helps to stay standing, and how it can break if you dont tighten it XD

Here is two pictures:
[Image: 78a64d3c09.jpg]
[Image: 3f8c517bc5.jpg]
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Forgot to mention that this is illegal, did you?

I did, as Giga qouted for me - "It is illegal for competitions"
Oops, I missed it. Lips_sealed
Did you or did you not hear Brad...This is not legal for compitions...
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:58 PM)KidTala Wrote: Did you or did you not hear Brad...This is not legal for compitions...

Um yes, this was already clarified and it's clearly stated in the OP, I just missed it.
This acts like a secondary attack ring, in case the other blade tries to attack the blade base. The weight makes it out last blades easier.
Its an easy version of the double WD trick but is much easier and won't break your AR in half XD. I'll try this, its pretty kool.
I wouldn't feel safe using this, if it got knocked off balance it would be finished since the WD would just scrape up against the stadium.
Yes, as I stated in the first post.

The Weight Disk does help with defence, though - as it was taking heavy attacks from various blades of my friends.
Ok, so my combo is:

AR: Dranzer F - 5 grams
WD: 10 Wide - 14 grams
SG: Triple Change (Dranzer F) - 9 grams
BB: Dranzer F - 5 grams
10 Heavy - 17 grams

==>A 50 GRAM BEYBLADE<==

Heavier than MFB?
AR: Dragon Breaker = 8g
WD: 10 Heavy=17 G
SG HMC=9g
BB SG Metal Ball, 4 Metal Balls=12g
46g overall, legal combo
Or
AR Whale Crusher = 8g
WD 10 Heavy = 17g
SG Engine Gear (Gigars Ver) =9g
BB Final Clutch Base (Gigars Ver)=8g
CEW Metal change
Full weight 42g
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6zvod1&s=5

Its so dark in my room and the webcam was wierd so you might not be able to see :p
Gaia Dragoon V Dranzer F (double wd)
When i tried the same trick it wouldn't work with Black dranzer it has them same features but it won't stay on !
Ok Kev I will post a vid up Wink