Poll: Do you like my story?

I LOVE IT!
25.00%
I like it.
50.00%
Please improve on the story.
25.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Note: YOU can be a character in my story. Just tell me your WBO name,bey and personality, and role.

Characters:
究極のブレーダーGaspur main character.
Bob: 究極のブレーダー's Rival.
GG Grunt #1: First Introduced at Episode 2.
GG Grunt #2: First Introduced at Episode 2
Ichiga: First Introduced at Episode 2
Piemaster: First Introduced at Episode 2
Tyler Iriga: First Introduced at Episode 3
Rico: First Introduced at Episode 3
Mr. Random: First Introduced at Episode 3
Kauza: First Introduced at Episode 3
GG Lieutenant Lucy: First Introduced at Episode 3

究極のブレーダー had his Libra CH120RF in the final round of the 2009 Annual World Beyblade Tournament. His enemy used a Quetzacoatl 90RF. They both say "3.....2.....1......GO SHOOT!"Quetzacoatl quickly Attacks Libra, but somehow it wouldn't get knocked out of the stadium. His Enemy says "Quetzacoatl Wing Attack!" 究極のブレーダー says "The Strike of Balance!" And quickly knocks out Quetzacoatl.

January 12,2010(One day before my Birthday.):
究極のブレーダー goes to worldbeyblade.org (he has not visited in a week) and sees a thread saying the Libra wheel is is Banned. 究極のブレーダー screams "NOOOOOOOOOOO!NOT THE LIBRA WHEEL! NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A NEW COMBO!" He spends months finding the ultimate combo.

December 14,2010
究極のブレーダー says "Finally! The perfect Balance Combo! Infinity Blaze 100WF!" He has finally found his wish after 12 Months.

December 15,2010
究極のブレーダー goes to the Bey-train Shop, a shop where many bladers go, shop and practice. He went here in preparation for the WBO's The Proud Warriors of the North-East event on January 8,2011. Here, his Rival, Bob, told him "I bet you can't beat my MF Earth Orso WD145FB!" 究極のブレーダー says "Hypocrite,let's see who's the winner in the end." 究極のブレーダー and Bob say "3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" Infinity Blaze circles around the stadium, waiting for the right time to strike. Orso just stays in the middle. "Too scared to strike?"Bob mutters. After a minute, Bob shouts "BEAR CLAW SLASH!" Earth Orso Charges towards Blaze. It hits 究極のブレーダー's Infinity Blaze but bounces back to the middle. Now we see both Beyblades have lower stamina, Specifically Earth Orso. 究極のブレーダー says "BURNING INFINITY STRIKE!!" Hitting Earth Orso, Breaking Earth (Mold 1) in half. "What have you done to my Earth Orso! You will pay for this!"Bob screams. 究極のブレーダー leaves the area.

December 16,2010:
究極のブレーダー is walking in the park while he meets two strangers. They say "This is the end of your bey career!" The first stranger uses a beyblade shrouded in black and the second stranger also uses a beyblade shrouded in black. They make a battle. Suddenly. The field turned into some dark dimension. Will 究極のブレーダー get out of this nightmarish battle?

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Sorry, but why is nobody replying yet? DJ - Sad.

Sorry for the bump.....
Could I be in?
My name is Jellyboy, but can I be named Piemaster?
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:15 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Could I be in?
My name is Jellyboy, but can I be named Piemaster?

Yeah, but will you be a blader in this story? And if yes, what is your bey?
Yeah.
Sweet Pie P145PB.
P145 = Pie 145. PB = Pie Ball.
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:50 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Yeah.
Sweet Pie P145PB.

No offense, but you make it seem like you're obsessed with pie, Jellyboy.
Ichiga
icicle phoenix RP100EWD
special move: icicle bomb
is friendly and will stick up for his friends
he is a good guy
Can I be in it?
Name: Rico
Bey: Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F
Special move: Mystic Zone
Side: Good

BTW, nice story.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:08 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: Ichiga
icicle phoenix RP100EWD
special move: icicle bomb
is friendly and will stick up for his friends
he is a good guy
Alex, you snake! lol. Here is some of the info on the person/Bey.

Name: Ichiga Nizugaki (He might want a different last name though)
Bey: Icicle Phoenix RP100EWD
Parts:
Icicle- 15 spikes facing outward. Known to break wings off the Earth MW
Phoenix- Clear blue Phoenix CW.
Reverse Pyramid 100- A circular pyramid upside down.
I should know. I made it. Just for that, Alex...

Can you add this character?
Name: Tyler Iriga
Bey: Digitized Pegasus ML80MF
Parts:
Digitized: Original design for Pegasis the Pre-HWS. Pic: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...egasus.jpg
Pegasus: Black Pegasus CW.
Metallic 80: An 8.0 mm Track made of metal.
Metal Flat: A Flat Tip made of metal.

You can create a SP. Move, but here's one if you don't want to.
Derez
Type: Survival
Ability: The bey becomes data, impossible to touch. only works for approx. 20 seconds. Can be disabled at anytime.

Viral Assault
Type: Attack
Ability: The bey is surrounded by dark energy and multiplies, then, continuously attacks the opponent.
If you can't add him at the moment, I understand.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:01 PM)asdf7500 Wrote:
Sweet Pie P145PB.

You just noticed that now? Read my sig, the thing under my avatar, and my posts.
Oh, and 究極のブレーダー, why aren't you continuing anymore? I like the story.
Sorry for the Lateness, Here is Episode 2.

The two mysterious Bladers have their blades Shrouded in Black. They say "We are followers of GG. We will destroy TAKARA-TOMY, Sonokong and Hasbro Beyblades at all cost." 究極のブレーダー says "What do you want with Me?" The GG Grunt says "WE WANT YOU TO FOLLOW US!" 究極のブレーダー says "Never!" The first GG Grunt says "DF( Dark Face) Death Escolpio 85FS , Death Sting!" The second Grunt says " DF Poison Canis F130 (Fang 130) XF, Poison Fang!" They attack Infinity Blaze 100WF. Suddenly, a Blader comes out from a portal and says "I am Ichiga Nizugaki, and here is my Icicle Phoenix RP100EWD. I will defeat those grunts who sent us here. Ichiga teams up with 究極のブレーダー, and shoots Icicle Phoenix on the field. 究極のブレーダー says "Infinite Blazing Charge!" Then suddenly, Infinite Blaze is flaming. He then says " Burning Tornado!" and makes a tornado out of it's flame surround Death Escolpio and Poison Canis, making them fly out of the sky. Then Ichiga says "Icicle Bomb!" and aims for the two enemy blades in mid-air, it explodes, defeating Poison Canis. But the first GG Grunt says " Evil Poison Barrage!" and sends poison spikes around the field. Death Escolpio is still spinning. 究極のブレーダー says "My bey is still blazing! Burning Infinity Strike!" Strikes Death Escolpio, and Both Blades stop spinning. The field returns to normal, with 究極のブレーダー and Ichiga winning. 究極のブレーダー says "I could have not done this without you. Ichiga says "No Problem." 究極のブレーダー says "Oh yeah, It's my granny's birthday! I need to buy her pie!" He goes to Piemaster's Pie Shop, he tells "One Birthday Pie, please." He recieves it. Suddenly, Piemaster, the owner of the shop says "I wonder if you are a Blader.." 究極のブレーダー says "Yes I am!" Piemaster says "I'd like to do a friendly, pietastic battle in my Pie stadium! I like Pie so much that I will use Sweet Pie P145PB!" They go to the stadium made out of a Huge pie. 究極のブレーダー says "3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" Piemaster's Sweet Pie Stays in the middle, waiting for the stamina of Infinity Blaze to be wasted. He says "Raw Pie Rain!" Causing Pie to rain in the stadium. 究極のブレーダー says "Blaze Vortex!" Making , um ,well, a Blaze Vortex, Partly damaging Sweet Pie and making the raining pies cooked. The battle continues, then Piemaster's Sweet Pie strikes on Infinity Blaze. Infinity Blaze makes a counterattack, almost sending Sweet Pie out of the stadium. Piemaster says "Combo Special Move! Apple Pie Barrage and Rising Pie!" Sending a barrage of Apple Pies on Infinity Blaze and making it fly, Luckily, Infinity Blaze is still spinning and 究極のブレーダー says "Finishing Move! Burning Infinity Strike!" and finishes off Sweet Pie at the nick of time. Piemaster says "WOW! You managed to defeat the Ultimate Pie! Are you entering the Local Competition tommorow?" 究極のブレーダー replies "Of course!" Piemaster Says "Oh, and I'm Jellyboy at WBO!"

December 16, 2010.

At the tournament, Blader DJ says "The first 3 match-ups for today's Tourney is "究極のブレーダー vs. Tyler Iriga, Ichiga Nizugaki vs. Rico and Piemaster vs Mr. Random, the user of completely Random beys!" Who of these 6 bladers will advance to the 2nd round? We'll find out at the next Episode!
Awesome! Piemaster has a pie shop? Major cool! Pie stadium? Basically heaven!
And LOL, GG Grunts.
Very comedic story so far! Rimshot
(Dec. 23, 2010  7:58 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Awesome! Piemaster has a pie shop? Major cool! Pie stadium? Basically heaven!
And LOL, GG Grunts.
Very comedic story so far! Rimshot

Yes, GG is the Team Rocket (From Pokemon) of my story.
me I wanna be in it

name: kauza
bey: Elimination Icicle VG120 FF
Elimination is a thick circulor metal wheel with pattens like a nail filer,

Icicle is made of a light metal that is forever cold and is in the shape of leon without the bumps

VG120 : Vapior gatherer 120, gathers water vapior in the air and contraling the vapor

FF :Flash Freeze basicly freezes stuff solid

spcail move1: Secret Genjutsu:Vapior Servant Technique

Secret Genjutsu:Vapior Servant Technique is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.
specail move2: ice arena

VG120 gathers a lot of water vapior then lets them form as water to the ground FF then freezes the water turning it to ice

specail move 3 : Elimination Icicle VG120 FF sticks to the opponent's bey and slowly grinds their metal wheel till only a small circle is left

kauza wears a tight black coat and carries a Giant Windmill Shuriken on his back he is deadly accualt with his giant windmill shuriken

facebolt is transperent black

side: neutral
SORRY FOR THE BUMP!

Continuation

"And for the fourth match up," Blader DJ says "Is Kauza versus- WAIT! WHERE IS JOHN YUKI?! So it looks that Kauza moves-" "Hold it right there!" A woman with the "GG" logo on her shirt says. "I am GG Lieutenant Lucy! I will battle Kauza!" Blader DJ says "Um...You can't. The registration is over." Lucy says " Or YOU will face the wrath of DF Burn Medusa HG(Heat Generate)145 CS!" Blader DJ says, reluctantly "Um...um...ok...." "OK! Kauza vs. Lucy!" At field one: "The technology of Digitized Pegasus ML80MF will defeat you!" 究極のブレーダー says "The burning Spirit of Infinity Blaze will stop you." At field 2, Ichiga and Rico are arguing on what is the best combo! At field three "Here is my random combo: Dark Gemios M145HF/S!" Piemaster replies "Yay! It's the worst combo ever!" At field four Kauza says "Your evil intention will not prevail!" The crowd chants "3....2....1..." The eight bladers say "GO SHOOT!" Tyler says "Derez!" Making it invulnerable to attacks. he then says "Disable Derez!" and attacks Infinity Blaze from the back, almost knocking it out. At field two, Icicle Phoenix and Vulcan Horuseus are continuously attacking each other. At field three, Dark Gemios...um.....jumps out of the stadium arbitarily, making Piemaster win. At field four, Kauza says "Ice Arena!' Turning the stadium to ice. Lucy says " Trail of Flame!" Making it burn, melting the ices. Fortunately, the melting made vapor, making Kauza having the winning edge. At field one, Infinity Blaze makes it's move. "Infinite Blazing Charge!"
究極のブレーダー shouts, then strikes Pegasus, making it's spin weaker. at Field two, Rico says "Mystic Zone!" Making the field like Ancient Egypt. At field four, VG120 has gathered much vapor, "Vapor Servant Technique!" Kauza says, making a barrage of clones. Lucy says "Dark Vortex!" Making a tornado of Darkness. Back at field one, 究極のブレーダー attacks Pegasus repeatedly, while finally "Derez!" Tyler says. At field two Ichiga says "Icicle Bomb!" While Rico says "Vulcan Blast!" Making it a stamina battle, with Ichiga winning. Rico gets a consolation prize: a Hell Kerbecs! At field four, Kauza sees the clones, and waits for the vortex to end. Finally, the clones attack and Kauza knocks it out. Back at field one: Tyler uses Viral Assault, nearly knocking out Infinity Blaze. 究極のブレーダー says: "BURNING INFINITY STRIKE!!", hitting and knocking out Pegasus. After many battles, Blader DJ says "The ones that advanced to the second round ARE...."

TO BE CONTINUED.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:01 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote:
Sweet Pie P145PB.

You didn't notice from his title underneath the AV? Uncertain

EDIT: Beaten by pie-man himself...
Yeah...sorry for the clutter....It's hard making four battles in one chapter..... Need more chars for chapter 4...
heres one
Name:sebastine
Bey:Blade Absorber AB145 WFES
Sebastine is a computor geek,is a balance type fan,wears a white coat,carrys a bey-scaner on his wrist
Blade is a circler wheel with tiny holes in it,sharp sword like projections come out in attack mode of WFES
Absorber is a taller leon with soft rubber inside to absorb other bey's attacks
AB145 is auto balance 145
WFES is wide flat eternal sharp is like fs but with wf and es
Specail move 1:Gentle defence,turns Blade into rubber thus defending againet any attack
Specail move2: sword tomb,the blades shoot out and encircle the oponent's bey then stabing it
Episode 4

Continuation

ARE......." then he says the names of the winners. During the finals, "Oh wait, this message is from the WBBA! There will be....A BATTLE ROYALE WITH THE LAST 5 BLADERS! They are, 究極のブレーダー and his Infinity Blaze 100WF Bob and his Burn Gil TR145XF , Sebastine and Blade Absorber AB145 WFES, Ichiga and Icicle Phoenix RP100EWD AND ......OH NO! THE DREADED BLADER, SON OF RYUUGA! Matteus and his MF Meteo L-Drago CH120CS! The five Bladers say "3...2...1...GO SHOOT!"All beys smash Burn Gil, knocking it out. Now 究極のブレーダー says "Infinite Blazing Charge!" He makes a plan with Ichiga to defeat the two other bladers. Ichiga says "Icicle Bomb!" on Infinity Blaze, making it burn more due to conductivity. Ichiga says "Freeze Aura!" Making it have a aura that freezes. They Rush towards Sebastine's Blade Absorber, but it gets back up. Sebastine says "Gentle Defense!" making it rubber. 究極のブレーダー replies "Heh, gentle. Let's attack again! And 究極のブレーダー and Ichiga both slam Blade Absorber, without any effect. OK! Sebastine says "Sword Tomb!" doing it on Meteo L-Drago, But the rubber reflects it, and 究極のブレーダー and Ichiga make another rush attack. But Icicle Phoenix said before getting stabbed "Cold Wave!" Making a clash with Blade Absorber. Ichiga says "Oh yeah, MFB has no bearing core! This is easy." They clash, and Infinity Blaze Charges on Blade Absorber, making Icicle Phoenix and Blade Absorber deplete their spin. Luckily, Infinity Blaze is still spinning, Matteus says "Dragon Charge!" and rams Infinity Blaze, making it lose it's spin. It hits Infinity Blaze with the Rising Dragoon attack, making it almost without spin. Matteus says "HAH, You can't beat me!" 究極のブレーダーsays "WAIT! CS is Easy to knock over..." "Finishing Move! Burning Infinity Strike!" but, Meteo L-Drago wins because the Finishing Move was not really effective.. The awarding ceremony had Matteus get 10000 Beypoints, somehow he is apparently using beypointers in stealing their points and putting it in an energy converter, apparently to rule the world. 究極のブレーダー wins 7500 Beypoints. Ichiga and Sebastine win 5000 Beypoints.

December 18, 2010

At his own home, His mother tells him "究極のブレーダー, it's about time you knew how your big brother, John, died Ten years ago..

FLASHBACK: June 26, 2000

There was an evil blader called Ryuuga, and his Lightning L-Drago was too powerful it was called "forbidden" He could have ruled the world if John has not sacrificed his life.
John :"My Earth Blaze CH120FS Will end your evil regime!
Ryuuga : "Hah, guess i'll sacrifice this energy to kill you!"
*Uses the energy and kills John*

TO BE CONTINUED
Why would Ryuuga just randomly sacrifice all his special, super-powerful energy just to kill some random guy? And I lol'ed at the bluntness of this:
Name Dain ?
apperance black tee with white cloak over it blue jeans and nike running shoes long black hair
Warm harted and kind but can be mean if you get in his way

bey Burn Leone135wf

special moves

1 Leone flaming tornado Leone cathces on fire and circles around stadium creating a tornado of fire

2 leone burning blast leone cathces on fire and hits opponent

3 Leone burning blast 100 fury Leone catches on fire and hits opponent 100 times
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:46 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Why would Ryuuga just randomly sacrifice all his special, super-powerful energy just to kill some random guy? And I lol'ed at the bluntness of this:

He was a major block to Ryuuga's evil plan, not minor. He tried to stop Ryuuga multiple times, this will be explained in later episodes.