“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

Ok. I think I can reach it, but where are on Magic Island? Is there like one specific path we can all meet up on? I don't have the chance to check (since I don't know my way around the place) and the only way to know where places are is through google maps. Tired

(all the beyblades at walmart were sold out!!)
We could make a video like this one that Daegor made.
Ok. That would be really helpful! Smile Since I don't go to Magic Island much, i dont know the place, so I think a vid like this would help me a lot. All I know is that I;m going to start from somewhere in Ala Moana and then walk to the park. After that... I'm lost... Tired
About how many people do you think will come?
Ok. Well there's me, countdudoo, JJ, and thundr18, so that makes 4 people. I know for sure that 2 of my friends are going, so that is 6. Are you bringing anyone to the tournament?
As I said earlier, I may bring my brother. A tournament must have 9+ participants to be official. But even if we are short, this is for the fun of it. Also, I purchased a Dark Bull H145SD from target the other day.
It's 8 or more, actually.
Ok, so we have 7 people now. If we have one more person, it can be official... Unfortunately, all the places I went were sold out on beyblades, so I guess I can't be a competitive blader then.. Unhappy

So... Anything else we need to discuss?
Since were all in Hawaii... Is there any place that sells earth Eagle/Aquila?
If anyone is having a hard time finding beyblades try ebay.
I got alot of my blades from ebay seller dimsum2u.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dimsum2u/

you can also try toysrus.com
I don't know where to find it, sorry. I'm also looking for Eath Aquila and POSSIBLY a Clay Aries. Unfortunately, I only have a Dark Wolf right now, and all the blades were sold out at Walmart. =( I also can't buy blades off the internet.
You should know that Clay, Heat, Mad, etc. are made of plastic, and are much lighter (In fact they stand no chance) than metal versions. You should wait until Rock Aries is in stock in your area. BTW Hasbro won't sell 4-layer and Plastic wheel beys.

EDIT: I'm so stupid I live in Hawaii. I saw a Rock Aries at Toys R Us near Pearlridge a few weeks ago so I don't know if it's still there. But I'm thinking of grabbing it for my brother's birthday so you might want to hurry.
Aw lucky you saw one. XD I actually wanted to get one for my friend since he loves Aries. XD I was waiting for a Rock Aires for myself, but i didn;t think that they were out yet. XD
So, where is discussion of doing something in Hawaii ...
Ok guys lets get back on track with the thread.

So what day can we have the tournament?
My break is from Dec.17 to Jan anyone else?
My Winter Break starts on December 17 and ends on January 3rd. I'm thinking 9:00 am or 10:00 am whatever day it is if that's okay.

Coincidence, no?
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:55 AM)countdudoo Wrote: My Winter Break starts on December 17 and ends on January 3rd. I'm thinking 9:00 am or 10:00 am whatever day it is if that's okay.

Coincidence, no?

Hey u have the same break as me it ends on jan 3
My break is from Dec. 18 and ends on Jan. 2. So we pretty much have the same break.
What should the winner's prize be? It is a mystery
I'm not really sure about the prize. Here's a list of all the things we have done.

1. Location: Magic Island
2. Date: Somewhere between Dec 17 and Jan 2
3. There will be a parts drive.
4. We have around 7 people.
the prize could be a hasbro stadium filed with beyblades.

also I might need some help on the parts drive cause I only have 4 blades to donate.
I can't help for the part drive... Sorry. I only have one blade as of now and I can't seem to be able to buy more.... =(
Me and my brother have lots of blades between the two of us if that helps.