“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

After x-maus before new years.

When dose your winter break start?
YES! That makes 4!
thundr18, VileBlader, JJ, and me (countdudoo)
But does anyone have a good stadium? I have a busted G-Rev Attack Stadiuma and a Hasbro V-Force Mobile Stadium.
I have a busted up Driger den, Hasbro Thunder Rumbler and a portable V-force stadium also Target is selling some thunder-wip MFB stadiums for about $10.99 I might try to get one this weekend.

Is anyone free between the 17th to 24th of December to host a tournament?

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!!!!!

Do you think we will have to do a parts drive?

This is a MFBB type tournament right?
I don't know when my winter break is, but I can probably make it.

As for a stadium, I don't have one...

And lastly, a parts drive? Forgive me for sounding stupid, but what's that?
A parts drive is when people donate spare beyblades,parts,launchers,winders, ect to a table where people from the public can pick up and join the tournament. You will get your parts back at the end of the day,
I would not suggest donating anything to valuable.

Good donations are cheep blades like Storm Pegasus, Rock Leone, Dark Cancer, or whatever you don't really need.
So it's kind of like a rental beyblade thing? Does anyone go to Toys N' Joys? They have a few stadiums there.
Yes a parts drive is like a rental so every one can play. I do go to toys and joys and those stadiums are good. I was kinda wondering if we could use a big dish like a wok (the thing that you can cook chinese food in).

we should meet one day to plan the tournament

look up on google beyblade battle in a wok
I remember playing with my old beyblades in old dishes we found because we didn't have a stadium. lol. Oriental beynoodles, anyone?
I'm not sure when, but it should definitely be on the weekend.

I don't have a stadium, so I just use random bowls I find. XD Speaking of which... I launched my beyblade in the kitchen for fun... And now it's stuck under the stove... XD

ok! Back on topic. We will meet one day to plan the tournament, there's gonna be a parts drive, we'll use whatever we find as a stadium, and the tournament will be sometime after Christmas. I think that's what we have so far. Where are we gonna meet? Ala Moana?
I MAY bring my younger brother, if that's alright with all you guys and VileBlader. So if I may ask, what are your collections? I own Earth Virgo GB145BS, Thermal Pisces T125ES, Rock Escolpio T125JB, (I shaved the bottom, so it's illegal for use) Dark Wolf DF145FS, Flame Sagittario C145S, Pegasis 145D, and Sagittario 125SF.
I will bring my flame Pegasus d125b, rock leone ed145b, burn sagatario c145s, dark wolf ch120fs, and many more all which are legal for use except for my libra (because of the weight issue thing)

lets all meet at magic island on september 4th so we can discuss the tournament! is 12:00pm ok for all of you? if so please respond.
Sorry guys, but I can't make it on Sept. 4th. Go on and plan without me. Unhappy I have some things to do that day. Unhappy

As for the beyblades I have, well... I was robbed the other day, so I only have a Dark Wolf now... I forgot what kind. Where's a good place to get blades?

And is it ok if I bring two or three friends to the tournament? They love blading. XD
I don't see why there is a need to plan anything on any one day when this thread is here.
Ok that's a good point.
This weekend I will be going to target to buy some stuff for the parts drive and to buy a thunder wip stadium.

to everyone BRING as many people as you
want!

to vileblader target is a good place to get beyblades.
Toys 'N Joys is great for getting Japanese releases (however, they usually only have booster Sagittario). It's where we got Earth Aquila, Dark Wolf, Pegasis, Sagittario, Leone, Bull, and Rock Escolpio. Toys R Us and Walmart have American releases. And like, thundr18 said, you can go to Target (although I myself have not checked there yet).
Ok. I don't think I would have the time to go to Target, so I'll try go to toys n joys or walmart then. Thanks guys! When the person took my blades I was freaking out already! Unhappy I hope I find the thief soon.

Anyway, I guess we have a stadium now. All we need to do is decide on a date. Also, which part of Ala Moana park are we going to hold the tournament at? Should we meet at Ala Moana and walk over to the park or just meet there?
I got a iron battlefield, standard stamina, standard balance, and super attack stadium. All except the iron battlefield is a MFB stadium and I think we should just use this thread than meet on a day because I can't drive that far when a computer is 2 steps from my bed
Ok awesome! all we need is to decide on a date and were at ala moana park.

I have some parts for the parts drive.
A date can be changing. We never know what may happen. It would be nice to make a tarp and blade in the park. I don't want to go too close to the canal (splash) or the water (salt).
I don't go to Ala Moana park that much so I can't really help you guys decide a place. Uncertain
Maybe we choose a place that we all can reach
Is some place in magic island good?

magic island is were all the walking paths are.
I'm fine with magic island, but I don't really know how to get there... I only went there
once in my life so...yeah, how do you get there? I'm going to have to walk from Ala Moana.
tho get to magic island you need to walk towards the diamond head side of the beach
magic island is were you can see the all the boats.

You can also enter magic island through a parking lot