what is your favorite fanfic

so this is basically were you share your favorite fanfic is
Mine is Beyblade Burst Aura(Mine) and Beyblade burst rage(beybladeclub) and beyblade burst spirits(TakaraTheLord)
Beyblade burst Diamond by DeltaZakuro
BeyBurst Horror Stories by @XSabxManiacX! still reading and re-reading it to this day.
I love anything from a user named NekoVi from Ao3. She is especially great at rewriting the series and she incorporates the right amount of headcanons into her work, so that it doesnt come off as 100% Fanon and makes just enough sense for readers. I love all of her Burst-related works
i love deltazakuros athena story its great i wanna make mine better than their story oh a and the atroucity that bruhblade burst
I really liked Sir Saitama’s works. They were really good. And I liked Dt20000’s Beyblade Burst Fusion a lot.
Pretty much DeltaZakuro fanfics and snoc and finally CheetoBlader
I love @BladerUmarWBO fanfic, DeltaZakuro fanfic of Athena, kai edits fanfic, and TakaraTheLord fanfic
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love @BladerUmarWBO fanfic, DeltaZakuro fanfic of Athena, kai edits fanfic, and TakaraTheLord fanfic

Meow
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love @BladerUmarWBO fanfic, DeltaZakuro fanfic of Athena, kai edits fanfic, and TakaraTheLord fanfic

*cough cough*
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:30 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: *cough cough*

And also LEOBBG fanfic

thanks!
Anyone like my fanfic beyblade burst apocalypse?
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone like my fanfic beyblade burst apocalypse?

It has massive scope for improvement.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone like my fanfic beyblade burst apocalypse?

It has massive scope for improvement.

What does that mean? Sorry right now i am half asleep.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It has massive scope for improvement.

What does that mean? Sorry right now i am half asleep.

The story can improve
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GreenK’s good fanfic.

But what about bruhblade???
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: What does that mean? Sorry right now i am half asleep.

The story can improve
Right but each part(1,2,3 and etc)the story changes.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GreenK’s good fanfic.

But what about bruhblade???

Anything but that
My favorite would probably be Beyburst Horror stories by XSabxManiacX.
My favorite is probably DeltaZakuro fanfic about Athena or Diamond. I also like Call of the Beyblade by GreenK9148. There are so many more I like as well!
I like a lot of fanmade stories, but ones by DeltaZakuro take the cake for me. I hope to write a fanfiction as good as those soon.