itz spooky

Hello everyone, you can call me Spooky or Spook. I used to be into BeyBlades maybe 7 years ago when I was 12 or 13 (Im 20 now) and my interest in it has been resparked after seeing a promotion for the new line coming out in the Spring and I thought "Hey this would be perfect formy nephew" but to my dismay I cannot find a place around where I live (The Tri-State area)that still sells them so when I was searching "where to buy BeyBlades" I found this site and I hope I can get a few questions answered such as is there anywhere in the Tri-State area where I can still find BeyBlades? and what is the difference between the HMS and the Metal Fight Beyblades? because at this point I want to try and find the Wolborg MS but I dont want to waste money on an outdated blade. feedback to these questions would really be appreciated but if I have to ask them in a different room I understand I just figured this would be easier. Thanks
Have you read the automatic private message you got ? You can probably find a lot of answers there. Otherwise, you can check on the Beywiki, notably the article on Metal Fight Beyblade. The whole system is different to the previous series.
actually no. I was on my phone at the time I registered so I kinda just blew through it because of how bunched up everything is on the screen. I have read the description for the Metal Fight BeyBlades but alot of it doesnt make sense to me. the last time I really played with them was when the "Blade Breakers" was going against the vampire. werewolf and I believe mummy BeyBlades in the anime.. So thats just a basic idea of how long ago it was lol. Back in the day I had a Dranzer base. Medium weight Disk and I THINK it was called Metal Draciel attack ring. I just remember it was black and I liked it lol. So WolBorg MS is outdated now? I mean Id probably be able to compete with my nephew and my little sister purely on my strength compared to them with the original Draciel blade but I dont wanna take any chances lol. my 18 year old little sister is going to try and get the Pegasis Blade after seeing a picture of it and my nephew is probably going to get the Sagittarius Blade because it is orange and thats his favorite color lol so I dont want to get the WolBorg MS and it just not be upto par with them.
Metal Fight Beyblades generally always beat the previous series, yes. The following are topics that can help you decide what beyblades to purchase, and where :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

As for understanding Metal Fight Beyblade ... All the information is in the article, so there is not much else we can say.
Welcome to the WBO, stay active on the forums, use kai-v's links, and you'll pick everything up in no time!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here and become an active member at WBO1
Im not going to lie Im pretty disappointed by the HMS not being able to stand up to the MFB (I hope thats the right abbreviation lol) I really wanted WolBorg I used to use the BitChip every time I Bladed I used to think it was the coolest thing lol and there dont seem to be many options on the MFBs hopefully they will come out with alot of new Blades, but sadly that brings me to the fact that they are pretty expensive now.. I remember them being $7 now they are going for atleast $15 plus S&H so I will most likely be waiting till them to hit the American market in the Spring which means I will have to wait longer to get the newer versions. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Can anyone let me know how the Wolborg MS stands up to the Pegasis and Sagittarius(o?)? because I doubt i will be competing against anyone else except my family and maybe my nephews friends so its not like they are going to be on top of the Metagame.. also does anyone know of any stores close to Philadelphia, PA which still sells BeyBlades? Im alittle weird when it comes to online purchases.. thanks in advance
welcome! I don't know any but i think they should be "shoppable" when they come out.Btw check out the map if any blader lives near you.If you're lucky eneugh you can buy some from them.The wbo also holds tournaments troughout the world.
(Dec. 21, 2009  1:24 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Im not going to lie Im pretty disappointed by the HMS not being able to stand up to the MFB (I hope thats the right abbreviation lol) I really wanted WolBorg I used to use the BitChip every time I Bladed I used to think it was the coolest thing lol and there dont seem to be many options on the MFBs hopefully they will come out with alot of new Blades, but sadly that brings me to the fact that they are pretty expensive now.. I remember them being $7 now they are going for atleast $15 plus S&H so I will most likely be waiting till them to hit the American market in the Spring which means I will have to wait longer to get the newer versions. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Can anyone let me know how the Wolborg MS stands up to the Pegasis and Sagittarius(o?)? because I doubt i will be competing against anyone else except my family and maybe my nephews friends so its not like they are going to be on top of the Metagame.. also does anyone know of any stores close to Philadelphia, PA which still sells BeyBlades? Im alittle weird when it comes to online purchases.. thanks in advance
Well, of course if you choose the very first Metal Fight Beyblades that were released, they are so-so against Wolborg MS :
http://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki#p/u/1/K-43IhZdWwY
However, several better beyblades and parts have been released since.

No shops outside East Asia sell Beyblades as far as we know.
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:11 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Where is the map?
The link is just below the banner, at the top.
ok so if I got a Wolborg MS I could compete against a nonmetagamer using MFB? if I had a Wolborg would its parts be customizable with MFB Blades?
welcome to WBO itzspooky : )
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:15 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: if I had a Wolborg would its parts be customizable with MFB Blades?
No. This is a new series, with a new target audience who might have never heard of the previous generations.
is it just me or did my post disseappear?
no BlueTsunami I still see your one post. I tried looking on the map and the computer im using is just too laggy and I couldnt get close enough to find anyone in my area.. and that sucks about Wolborg MS not being able to customize with any of the new BeyBlades.. Did USA even get the HMS Blades?
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:56 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Did USA even get the HMS Blades?
Of course.

You could alternatively use the Ask a question, get an answer! topic to ask these questions.
hi welcome to the wbo and it is spooky lol
how long ago did HMS BeyBlades come out in USA? Also I would use the "Ask a question get an answer" thread but the computer and phone I use for internet are both very laggy so it is easier to just refresh one page than to search for others. If that is against a rule please let me know and I will abide by them. Also for people who are confused "ItzSpooky" refers to me my nickname is Spookyboii, I got while Krumping (a style of dance) in West Philadelphia so most people just call me Spooky or Spook so my name is like saying "ItzJohn" not like "its spooky in here" I have recently been through health issues and I had just had surgery but you can see me in "GGK TV episode 1"(im not sure but there might be explicit language on thevideo so be careful) on Youtube which is kinda sucky on my part from just getting a defribulator/pacemaker implanted a month before that video
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:31 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: how long ago did HMS BeyBlades come out in USA?
Something like four or five years ago ? Obviously they are not being produced anymore though.

It is always appreciable if somebody searches for information and uses the right topics, yes ...
wow Im really late then no wonder I couldnt find them in stores anymore
10 years is a bit too much even i could not be that late for school