hey everyone

Hello everyone.I am new to this site.i love beyblading and have a lot of friends who like beyblade too.Can anyone help me around?I love galaxy pegasus.Let us all be friends.
Welcome To The WBO !! enjoy here! send me a pm if u need any help as you said
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Smile For any problem or question pm me Wink
Welcome to the WBO. if need any help pm me i will be glad to help you and read all the rules before starting.
Welcome, Galaxypegasis22, to the World Beyblade Organization! =) Enjoy your time here, reading through threads, ask questions, providing advice/answers or whatever you plan to do on this site. Just remember there are rules, including ones you will not know unless you read the rules! Your welcome pm should have a majority of the answers and information you need to avoid getting warned or having a thread you start, closed. So, I highly suggest you take a good look at that. Plus it has links to threads you may find very useful! Anyways, don't forget the most important thing...have fun (and maybe learn something here and there >.>)! =D
I need a sig pls people
You should read your welcome pm, it will help you learn the rules, one of the rules is not to double post, anyway for a sig go to the your creations forum, there are many sig shops there, don't worry you don't have to pay for them, and the creator will give you the sig that you request, you joined a while back so not sure if you should still be posting on your introduction thread :-)
welcome to the wbo if you need any blade combos just pm me!Smile
Welcome to the wbo. Read the rules and have a great time!
I thouht i established that this guy joined in November, why are you welcoming him in March, he joined like 4 months ago, stop posting on this thread, all you are doing is bumping it
Omg can you not read, DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD, all you are doing is bumping an introduction thread drone November
Hi welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site!
STOP POSTING
Please stop posting it is driving me crazy