ever made fun of for liking beyblade?

flashfox Wrote:I miss Pcyborg.. =(((.

Also of course, I got made fun of. I bought this Driger that was Pink. That didn't help.

edit: YES IT WAS A FAKE.

I sprayed one of my Samurai Upper pink.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:Personally I think football is a stupid game (soccer, I'm british Tongue_out)

Thank goodness.

Finally someone else in Britain that doesn't like soccer, I like you already.Grin
Roy Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:Personally I think football is a stupid game (soccer, I'm british Tongue_out)

Thank goodness.

Finally someone else in Britain that doesn't like soccer, I like you already.Grin

you guys are gay, soccer is the best thing ever invented
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Please! All it is is people kicking around a ball and protenting to be injured so how does it make us gay just because we don't like it because it is BORING!!!:p O and the best thing ever invented has to be computers.
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Please! All it is is people kicking around a ball and protenting to be injured so how does it make us gay just because we don't like it because it is BORING!!!:p O and the best thing ever invented has to be computers.

dude watever, just because u suck at soccer u dont have to hate
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Maybe I did but I never liked it in the first place anyway.
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

nevermind we all have our opinions....
I'm actually pretty damn good at sports, I just don't like them Tongue_out I'm avoiding telling anyone outside my close friendship circle that I like beyblades and indeed I'm even buying a new one, this is partly to do with my friends liking them too and partly to do with very unforgiving social circles Tongue_out
Seldia Wrote:I'm actually pretty damn good at sports, I just don't like them Tongue_out I'm avoiding telling anyone outside my close friendship circle that I like beyblades and indeed I'm even buying a new one, this is partly to do with my friends liking them too and partly to do with very unforgiving social circles Tongue_out

Social circles don't exist within schools. Anti-Social ones do though. Don't become friends with people who get laughs at your expense.

It also happens that I have a large supply of Blades coming in. Where do I get you ask? I ask people at school. They're more than happy to give me their "useless junk".
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

nevermind we all have our opinions....

How right you are.

Lol......Quote pyramid.
lol, well they're my friends and they're all great but they do like to milk a laugh for all it's worth, friends or not XD
flashfox Wrote:I miss Pcyborg.. =(((.

Also of course, I got made fun of. I bought this Driger that was Pink. That didn't help.

edit: YES IT WAS A FAKE.

I sprayed one of my Samurai Upper pink.
Oh yes but your so much more manly than I
Once I brought a blade to school cause I was going directly to my friends house to blade. And this one kid was like. OMG you play with spinning tops and blah blah blah. Then I got real piss off and hit him with my blade. Hard. He started screaming. lol that was funny. heheh
...That kind of behaviour isn't really acceptable here. Lips_sealed
O, Im sorry. I kinda felt bad for him though afterward and I apologized. Then he told me he had a couple blades and we had some matchs. Our games were pretty equal.
that is a pretty unbelievable story particularly at the end here
He wasnt exactly making fun of me for having a beyblade, he was laughing that I had a RC Beyblade and he thinks that they're really cheap.
then you do not understand this topic
narushi, you kind of suck at back-pedalling. Just admit that you lied ;p
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

watashiwa living in singapore desu

narushi Wrote:Once I brought a blade to school cause I was going directly to my friends house to blade. And this one kid was like. OMG you play with spinning tops and blah blah blah. Then I got real piss off and hit him with my blade. Hard. He started screaming. lol that was funny. heheh

I very much don't understand this "hit him with my blade" thing that's going around.

There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I call carp on these stories.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I launched a few blades at Ichida.
Minion Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I launched a few blades at Ichida.

Yup, but you didn't hit him with it, you launched them at him!
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Huh!? What are you saying? I don't understand it.
Roy Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Huh!? What are you saying? I don't understand it.
It roughly translates to "doofus"... kora ni sawadaki!!!!! kudaichi wa men prawn desu
nic you are insane