eBay Topic

(Jul. 18, 2010  6:03 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: this doesnt say if its from takara, gg, or sonokong
GG is a company that makes fake 'Beyblades'. Serious
Beyblades are fake if it doesn't say Takara Tomy, SonoKong and/or Hasbro.
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:03 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: this doesnt say if its from takara, gg Hasbro [GG prodcues fake Beyblades], or sonokong

Yeah, you're right. I don't know why Momiji Manju directed you to that thread.

As far as I know though, neither Takara, Sono Kong, or Hasbro have released a green BeyLauncher and considering that toys360 is known to sell fakes, that item is fake.
I know that. But this beylauncher doesn't say anything
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:08 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: I know that. But this beylauncher doesn't say anything

Don't risk it. I'm not the only one who has never heard of a green Beylauncher, and it's from a disreputable seller. Odds are it's fake.
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:08 AM)Aqua Wrote: As far as I know though, neither Takara, Sono Kong, or Hasbro have released a green BeyLauncher and considering that toys360 is known to sell fakes, that item is fake.
BB-20 includes a green Beylauncher.
[Image: bb20.jpg]
But yes, it is more than likely that toys360 is selling fake products, again.
If it doesn't say it's made from takara in the description or item title its fake, otherwise toys360 will ship an actual real takara. Bought from him b4 it was legit takara.
Such a green Beylauncher was never released by TAKARA-TOMY. They keep releasing "not-blue" Beylaunchers anyway ...
Some guy just sniped me yesterday on a lot with Wolborg MS.
Shipping was $7. I was sitting at $8, with a $10.01 max, and some guy wins it with $11.01.
Darn.
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Some guy just sniped me yesterday on a lot with Wolborg MS.
Shipping was $7. I was sitting at $8, with a $10.01 max, and some guy wins it with $11.01.
Darn.

sorry you got pwned at least you got Queztcoatl
that sucks....Hate getting sniped. Though on all the things I've bidded onI've sniped, so. I guess it's karma (for me at least).
Sniping's great, if you bid early you're unnecessarily driving up the price, especially if you're in it to win it.
My fault for not increasing my max bid.
hah, I bid a minute or so before it ended
This seller is selling the cheapest new series of beyblades i've come across on the net so far, just bought a new Ray Uni to replace my worn CS. He has great prices on all their merchandise and includes a great price for shipping, only $27 for a Ray Unicorno which includes the price of shipping Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:57 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: This seller is selling the cheapest new series of beyblades i've come across on the net so far, just bought a new Ray Uni to replace my worn CS. He has great prices on all their merchandise and includes a great price for shipping, only $27 for a Ray Unicorno which includes the price of shipping Smile

Wow, he has a Gravity Perseus on sale for $10 less than what I paid for it. Good find Fyuuor.
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:59 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:57 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: This seller is selling the cheapest new series of beyblades i've come across on the net so far, just bought a new Ray Uni to replace my worn CS. He has great prices on all their merchandise and includes a great price for shipping, only $27 for a Ray Unicorno which includes the price of shipping Smile

Wow, he has a Gravity Perseus on sale for $10 less than what I paid for it. Good find Fyuuor.
I was tempted to get a Perseus as well, but I decided to get a Rock Giraffe instead, I really wanna test out R145 Pinching_eyes_2
Ahh, so Allatkorea is finally selling SonoKong versions of the new beyblades. Nice find Smile

I think that his Ray Unicorno is likely to have the second mold of Ray.
Yessss. Finally the Korean versions.
Nooo, now I have to decide between (Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Metal Faces, Dragoon G) or Ray Unicorno
I'd go for the 2nd if it's not too over priced. Since the new metal faces will be released.
Well it's 4 Beyblade to 1 and one accessory it's pretty hard to decide but I think I'm going with choice A since HMS and plastics are getting harder to find.
I guess, though you can always get all of those pieces off dimsum2u for a very low price.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:45 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I guess, though you can always get all of those pieces off dimsum2u for a very low price.

HAHA I'm getting mine even cheaper than dimsum2u but I'll be supporting someone who isn't very legitimate sometimes and well the items are around $3.50 shipped
Oh, really? Well good luck =p tell me how it turns out.
First of the new products on ebay:

BB-82 Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos

BB-83 Pisces DF145BS Not too bad for a just released item!

BB-84 Metal Face Remodeling Ver. Clear

BB-85 Metal Face Remodeling Ver. Orange

Actually all of these are decently priced considering that they were just released in Japan yesterday (ish).