eBay Topic

Aside from the usual Takara few, there doesn't seem to be much going on with eBay right now. Post here if you find anything. Smile
XD, that one has a fake Driger F.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Takara-MG-BeyBlade-MA...dZViewItem

Edit: wtf, the link isn't working for some reason. Copy it into your browser. Weird.
Man I lost this bid for some nice Beys I didn't have couple of days ago. They're just the older stuff that consisted of mostly number series Beys. They had 3 NIB beys with it including a NIB Gekiryu-oh.
G Wrote:Man I lost this bid for some nice Beys I didn't have couple of days ago. They're just the older stuff that consisted of mostly number series Beys. They had 3 NIB beys with it including a NIB Gekiryu-oh.

Unhappy I'm still mad about losing that same lot TWICE.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:Man I lost this bid for some nice Beys I didn't have couple of days ago. They're just the older stuff that consisted of mostly number series Beys. They had 3 NIB beys with it including a NIB Gekiryu-oh.

I guess that's twice as bad Uncertain
It was just the Orthros you needed right? I'll keep that in mind if I see one on Ebay.
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I guess that's twice as bad Uncertain
It was just the Orthros you needed right? I'll keep that in mind if I see one on Ebay.

Yes, I need it for my trade. Also, obvious favourites like Wolborg and Bearing Stinger.
How about when that guy kept selling the PF Wolborg? Did you need that?

And damn, there's is like nothing on Ebay now...
What!? I didn't see that!
Well it was that one I won like two other PF Beys. I thought I showed it to you lol
What the hell!?
Tamer Brad Wrote:What the hell!?

I'm guessing you're surprised at how much money it sold for?
Yes. See meme above.
Man I should put a huge lot up with all of my extra launchers, rip cords, extra bit chips, WDs and see how much I get for it...
G Wrote:Wow.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=p3907.m29

Holy.............

I see a dranzer grip, and a few nice beyblades I'd need, including Draciel MBD, Draciel F, and the JB for the AR =)

I'm thinking it might go over the $100 mark, although there aren't too many useful beyblades. Correct me if I'm wrong Chocked
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I just know how this is going to end.

I'm pretty sure ripcords don't come in light blue, especially with a seaborg. Are some of them fake?
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wholesale-Lot-82-Toy...dZViewItem

It's a shame almost all of these suck. Curious to see how high this goes.
I already posted that lot up lol
I'd bid on it, but I really wouldn't want to pay more for stuff I don't need like those stickfas.
G, I can assure you none of those bids have anything to do with Stickfas.