dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

The ones I ordered last week arrived today. I really can't thank you enough for the great service.

I shall be ordering more very soon
tixblader : thanks! and i hope to see you soon.

Chups : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, Joyful_3

xblitzydaunicon : please give me a picture or link to me, thanks!

zflare3 : thanks! i have using hard box sheet to cover it, and i believed everything inside the box will be fine, thanks!

jdmojojojo : thanks! please keep checking wbo for the new items, thanks!
Parcel arrived today Joyful_2
Just want to say I thoroughly recommend dimsum2u. He answered all my questions quickly and politely. The goods only took about a week to get to the UK, and not to mention his extremely cheap prices!
A 5 star seller
yeah it like 5 days for me!
the package had no damage as well
BB-39 Karabiner Grip ... 3 of
BB-52 Beycarrier Hard Type Box ... 1 of
Beymaster7 : thanks! and i hope to see you soon.

zflare3 : 5 days shipment , great! thanks for letting me know its has arrived.

jdmojojojo : all i have stock in hands, and please send PM to me for take order, thanks!
hi dimsum2u,
my order is arrived today, the package contain all the items requested and pack very neat
thank you very much Smile
My Guide To Buying From Dimsum2u!!!

1. When ordering theres no point in putting it on his thread. PM him!

2. When ordering I recommend that you use this format:
Quantity x Item name BB --
+ £ 1.50 (Optional Insurance/Tracking No)
Total Price £ --.--
Example
1 x Big Bang Pegasis F: D BB - 105
+ £1.50
Total Price £ 14.49

3. Keep in mind the time difference when sending him a message. Here you can find the current time in Hong Kong

4. If you purchase the Optional Insurance/Tracking No then use
en.4px.cc as it gives in depth tracking detail

5. He is the cheapest seller on the the Internet! trust me, after hours of searching on the internet his product + shipping prices are overall the cheapest anywhere online.

Happy Buying and Happy Blading!!!
Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
Is the order ok that I PM'd to you Dimsum2u ?
Just bought a Basalt Horogium and Scythe Kronos from you via eBay !
Hopefully they arrive soon like the BB-98 I bought from you not so long ago Joyful_2
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:24 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Just bought a Basalt Horogium and Scythe Kronos from you via eBay !
Hopefully they arrive soon like the BB-98 I bought from you not so long ago Joyful_2

You did the wrong thing to buy from ebay you shoudl've bought it from here
blacksun : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon.

sulz : thank you very much! and i hope all wbo members can save their money, and enjoy to play beyblades, anyway, thanks again of your message. Joyful_3

jdmojojojo: PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

CurlyMagic : don't worry about the packing, i will put into our gift box, not as some buyers using paper documnet bag packing, also will be damaged.

Boxhead : thanks! i know ebay is a famous purchasing flatform, so why they are willing to pay more to buy there, but i believed that they will come back again to buy from here. because wbo also is the famous website on beyblades. Joyful_3
I have just ordered a BB-96 and a BB-86 from you, please let me know when the payment comes through and you ship it
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:54 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I have just ordered a BB-96 and a BB-86 from you, please let me know when the payment comes through and you ship it

i got your payment, thank you very much! and i will send all items to you in this afternoon, so please keep waiting for it, thanks! Joyful_3
what does gbp stand for?
(Sep. 05, 2011  12:01 AM)JwalkerBrandon Wrote: what does gbp stand for?

Great Britain Pounds ...
Got my bb 105 and 108 today!!!!!! exactly 2 weeks to get to england
I sent you a PM and I am waiting on your response
I sent you a PM for the Super Deck Set, thank you !
JwalkerBrandon : you can check detail here, thanks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sterling

Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3

sulz : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, thanks!

JMoney27 : PM returned, please check, thanks!

Deadpool : PM returned, please check, thanks!

Hey Dimsum;
My BB-86 and BB-96 came today, 12 days delivery to Perth, Australia. All items in great condition, no bubble wrap though, and both of my orders came in a Takara Tomy box labeled BB-113, so I am a bit confused. Other than that all items were in mint condition and shipping was excellent. You will hear from me again Grin
I already ordered a flame byxis
I might buy more stuff from u butfor now not yet.
Hey Dimsum, do you accept credit card without paypal?
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:49 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Hey Dimsum, do you accept credit card without paypal?
I don't think so, PayPal is the only payment method accepted.
SDamonCronous : please PM your home address to me , let me go to check all our records, thanks!

ZeoFlameByxis : thanks! after i got your payment then will send it to you, thanks!

Cookies^^ : sorry just for paypal only!

SDamonCronous : thanks for your help! Joyful_3