dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Hello ,

How can i do for tracking my order ?

dimsum2u sent me a tracking number but i don't know how using it (i tried Honk Kong Post )
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:25 PM)troxinou Wrote: Hello ,

dimsum2u sent me a tracking number but i don't know how using it (i tried Honk Kong Post )

Go to choose which country your from, and then choose registered. Example: Singapore - Registered.

If there isn't any registered for your country, use speedpost.
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:33 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:25 PM)troxinou Wrote: Hello ,

Go to choose which country your from, and then choose registered. Example: Singapore - Registered.

If there isn't any registered for your country, use speedpost.

Thx .
I retried, i live in france so i choose Speedpost and the number that dimsum2u gave me seems not to be registered .Confused

Perhaps ,i must waiting a few days ( order sent 31 JAN ) for tracking it .
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:31 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:07 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Yee thank you Dimsum2u everything arrived perfectly in exact 22 days , you are the best

just posted to let you know

22 Days? Thats so long.... Like a month. Angry

For india it is ok , & besides the package left Hong Kong Customs on 28th Jan , Dimsum2u shipped it on Jan 14 th but maybe depending on the country customs take time , but considering the package left on 28th i got it pretty quickly

Mine came in 16 Days.
Does anyone know what shipping dimsum uses?
troxinou : i have got all stock in hands, so please check PM, thanks!

ShadowZoroark : yes! thanks!

Killer Beafowl : check PM, thanks!

Shika blade : standard airmail.

SaMaster14 : check PM, thanks!

Ray Joker : thanks for your help!

Stayfun : really 5 days! thanks! i am start using other company to send items, it is really good! thanks for let me know its arrived ,thanks!

Beyblast98 : your parcel is still using HONG KONG POST, please check PM, thanks! also please check the following link for the notices from HONG KONG POST, thanks!
http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/publicat.../index.htm

Blaze Wheeler : your order on the way for 9 to 10 days only, please keep waiting for it, and you are the same living in US, then please check the link, the problem not on you and me, thanks!
http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/publicat.../index.htm

BeyFan : yes! 100% correct, and i hope when they read the link then will know what's going on, thanks for your support.

Beyblast98 : i have sent PM to you, you made me very angry, i have got your payment on 20/1, and your message sent on 3/2, and please tell me how can you said it is 3 WEEKS??? just for 2 WEEKS only!!!!! i wonder why you said [may never have shipped]? please ask other wbo member what's i am doing on wbo? do you think i have not sent item to you? if i have not send items to you, then how can you get the tracking number??? please thinking about it.

Kai-V : thanks!

Electric : yes! thanks for your help!

Beyblast98 : i am in HONG KONG, the tracking number is NOT FREE, please DO NOT compare with your country, and the shipment will take longer in US, please go to check the link i told you as above , thanks!

JÆMS : yes! you are right! and thanks for your answer.

NitroNeo : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i am start using new company to ship items, and i hope the shipment will be shortly, and thanks for understand it.

troxinou : PM me please.

Azlanslayer : thanks! the information can't check within few days, because the postman need time to scan data and up-load on internet, thanks!

troxinou : yes! as i said before, you should check for it after 10 days later, thanks!

Electric : it is normal in this period, because you know that the bad weather there.
Thx for your answers dimsum2u and happy new chinese year .
i got my package yesterday, thanks dimsum2u
for some odd reason, it always says you have no items for sale. just wondering why...
would you take Canadian dollars?
Convert it to GBP.
ok im still making a decsion with u and akiras daddy.
yes, I got my beys.
your the best!
My beys arrived last Friday.

Thanks!
@ Dimsum2u >>>

I Hope the new company is more better than this one in only one aspect , custom clearance in hong kong

, your current company did not take any time at mumbai customs , once the package left hong kong on 28th , i got it at my home on 5th , my package from japan is still at mumbai customs , so your service is definitely better

the only thing you should look in new service is that they take less time in clearance in hong kong

coz you gave me the number on 16th jan & hong kong customs cleared it & sent it on 28

so thats the only thing you can look in new service

& another thing will you get Sonokong beys in future , especially since they give free snipe launchers with their beys & the price is same as TT , so if possible please sell SonoKong beys along with Takara Tomy Beys

Thank you Dimsum2u you are awesome
I sent you a PM. hope you get it soon. I've made a decision on what items I want. I would have chosen horuseus or quetz, but I decided I'd rather just get perseus, as well as a few other things. I ain't made of money.... heh heh..
Hey are you getting anymore Bey pointers?
Will you be getting anymore BB-52 Beycarrier Hard Type Box anytime soon?
Hello dimsum2u sorry to bother you , all the beyblades you sent me are perfect , except my HMS Draciel MS 1-125 , it has a launcher , but there is not ripcord in the box , & the contents paper shows it also has a ripcord along with the beyblade & launcher , if possible remember this & when i buy from you next time can you give me a HMS Ripcord , thank you please reply
Yay! I got my items. I'm going to collect it tomorrow at the post office since no one was home when the postman sent it. Nice Shipping Dimsum2u, 2 weeks exactly as you said Grin
does bb01 come with a pointer? becuse my friend wants me to buy one from youCute
Don't even start with the whole anger thing. I checked the tracking number. It said "origin post is preparing shipment". This means that you printed a shipping label but didn't send the items. And 3 weeks is a very long time to wait for items. Especially when I paid 69.16 USD for the items. I don't know why you are doing this to me. In conclusion, I have not made YOU very angry. YOU have made ME very angry. Please ship the items, dimsum. And remember that I am monitoring the tracking number on an hourly basis.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:45 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Don't even start with the whole anger thing. I checked the tracking number. It said "origin post is preparing shipment". This means that you printed a shipping label but didn't send the items. And 3 weeks is a very long time to wait for items. Especially when I paid 69.16 USD for the items. I don't know why you are doing this to me. In conclusion, I have not made YOU very angry. YOU have made ME very angry. Please ship the items, dimsum. And remember that I am monitoring the tracking number on an hourly basis.

Dude he is a respected seller , it actually depends on country , my package was held 2 weeks in hong kong customs & i already got the tracking number 2 days after i made payment , after it left hong kong it reached my home in exactly 7 days so please he is not trying to rob you , his parcels arrive properly don't behave like a kid & show him some respect