Whine about your breaks

(Nov. 08, 2015  10:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Stop violence against beylaunchers.

"Don't teach BeyLaunchers how to prevent breaking, teach bladers not to break them." LMAO XD

I just broke another one of my red BeyLaunchers, I'm starting to think that I'm being too rough on the poor things (that's 3 broken now.)
Wow, that Tumblr ideology towards Beylaunchers ClaraM xD

I've only broken 2 handles, and broke one because I was curious how it functioned internally. RIP that ugly orange String Launcher.
(Nov. 09, 2015  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote: Wow, that Tumblr ideology towards Beylaunchers ClaraM xD

Please don't.
(Nov. 09, 2015  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote: Wow, that Tumblr ideology towards Beylaunchers ClaraM xD

I've only broken 2 handles, and broke one because I was curious how it functioned internally. RIP that ugly orange String Launcher.

Lol, that was the joke yeah.

I'm sad to say that I've broken a beylauncher out of pure curiosity too. I was so sure that I'd be able to handle putting it back together safely, but no, I just ended up busting it. Not my proudest moment hahaha
There should be some tutorials in this thread about how to fix them. I fixed my first beylauncher probably like 20 times and posted about it in here (or maybe the beylauncher thread too) because the only way you could get them at that point was to buy the start dash set. If you still can't figure it out and wanna take the time to fix it, then shoot me a PM. I can fix almost any break. Your launcher probably won't be legal after, but you can still use it for practice so you don't just keep breaking new ones. Then just save a brand new one for each tournament
Never broke any of my BeyLaunchers since 2013-2014.
(Nov. 09, 2015  1:11 AM)ClaraM Wrote:

I'm sad to say that I've broken a beylauncher out of pure curiosity too. I was so sure that I'd be able to handle putting it back together safely, but no, I just ended up busting it. Not my proudest moment hahaha

Guilty of doing the same thing as well, though of course afterwards I was laughing to the point where I couldn't breathe. Though nevermind that. Sooner or later they break...
(Nov. 09, 2015  2:48 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2015  1:11 AM)ClaraM Wrote:

Guilty of doing the same thing as well, though of course afterwards I was laughing to the point where I couldn't breathe. Though nevermind that. Sooner or later they break...

They always do, and yet it's always still heartbreaking lmao XD
It's not so funny once you have to use a BeyLauncher without a handle Speechless
(Nov. 09, 2015  2:59 PM)Neo Wrote: It's not so funny once you have to use a BeyLauncher without a handle Speechless

An opportunity to make the game far riskier, though XD
There's a lot of people with broken beylaunchers in Montreal. I just can't understand how they can correctly launch with it :')
Yo damn it I just broke the BeyLauncher from Start Dash Set. The string is not anymore attached to the BeyLauncher itself Unhappy Can it still be fixed?
(Nov. 10, 2015  9:58 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Yo damn it I just broke the BeyLauncher from Start Dash Set. The string is not anymore attached to the BeyLauncher itself Unhappy Can it still be fixed?

Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck... Sorry. You probably have to buy another one.
Today, my sexy purple string launcher broke. The string will not retract Smith

You will be missed.
Ouch, that is the most difficult to fix, it is doable tho. You have to open up the coil and rebend it, making something new for the prongs on the plastic screw thing in the middle to grab onto
(Nov. 09, 2015  2:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Never broke any of my BeyLaunchers since 2013-2014.

Same, but I guess it makes since I've barely picked up a Beyblade since early 2015. <\3
I've had my beylauncher from the B-08 Start Dash Set since July now. It hasn't broken on me yet! Grin
I've broken two MFB Beylaunchers... IN TWO DAYS. -_-

I swear, every single beylauncher I've ever used has had its prongs or string break, sometimes both.

I've also had two of my Earth metal wheels break around the same time. What else will I test Limited attack combos against? Libra is banned now, so there's no point in using that either.
(Nov. 29, 2015  8:10 PM)Sapphire Wrote: I've also had two of my Earth metal wheels break around the same time. What else will I test Limited attack combos against? Libra is banned now, so there's no point in using that either.

In my expirience, duo (metal fury) has less recoil than earth. however, it is ligter, so it should be used with a metal face.
Duo still doesn't handle hits as well despite being so round. Sorry to hear about the Earths. Burn is on par as a substitute. I think Earths better on 145 heights with stuff like Earth GB145RSF but Burn can be used for the same combinations and awesome 230 stuff.
I had my L-Drago's face bolt snap once im glad i had a extra face bolt
(Nov. 30, 2015  5:24 AM)Tri Wrote: Duo still doesn't handle hits as well despite being so round. Sorry to hear about the Earths. Burn is on par as a substitute. I think Earths better on 145 heights with stuff like Earth GB145RSF but Burn can be used for the same combinations and awesome 230 stuff.

Actually, yesterday I tried out MF-H Virgo GB145RS and it wasn't bad at all. Probably not top-tier, but still. And I have the 3-minute mold, so I can't really use it for Stamina. Not too much a problem, because I have a Burn Cancer 90WD and a Burn Cancer 230D to back me up.
We should make a new face for ashton pinto and 1234beyblade; the Blade Braker face.
(Dec. 12, 2015  1:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We should make a new face for ashton pinto and 1234beyblade; the Blade Braker face.

I would like it Grin
My stadiums are wearing down, I need a new one