Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:10 AM)GPegasus Wrote: how do you control your blade?? i dont think you can control them.....

With Beyspirit, not with your mind.

Fixed. 8]
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:10 AM)GPegasus Wrote: how do you control your blade?? i dont think you can control them.....

dude with shoot techniques not with your mind cos that would change everything quite literally everything
GPegasus: It just takes some time and practice. It took my 2-3 days to get down the Sliding Shoot.
oh i see, i can do the sliding shoot pretty easily. it is a very good technique to use during a beybattle.
Attack for me. Rip 'em in there and knock 'em out
I dnt like it but I'm at my best with defense
I play Attack and Defense, but I lean more to Attackers now. I never really liked Stamina because it's too easy to get KO'd when your using it, and it seems too easy to use. (Repeating myself, I think. Sorry). Attack is the best though.
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

With Banking or Sliding Shoot, not with your mind.

I use my mind for some reason they listen to me sometimes hahahahahahahahahahah
but really you can use banking, catapult shoot, gattyaki, or sliding shoot
@McFrown what do u mean beywiki only says that it is best with compact beys
There is no MFB combintion currently that has the same drastic weight difference/raw power that made OHKO a somewhat viable option in the plastic generation.
Attack with a decent endurance. I'm a combo guy Grin
its all about the combos. im only getting trouble with the attack and stamina. every combination i try i end up switching the attack and stamina abilities. can't seem to get them to match up
I would have to say stamina. These kinds of beyblades can take a decent amount of damage and if they can manage to stay in the stadium can beat out any other kind of beyblade. The stamina blade can withstand attack beyblades and since attack beyblades lack endurance they will easily lose. Defensive types are not made for aggresivness so in an endurance battle the stamina beyblade is going to win.
Mines either combo or attack
I prefer attack, but defense and stamina usually wins against attack for some reason
Hit them hard and hit them fast Attack.
NinjaBladerGirl
The reason stamina and defensive blades usually win against attack type blades is because the main objective of the attack type is to finish the match as quickly as possible so they lack endurance. Defensive and Stamina type blades are built in order to take these blows. Then once the attacker runs out of its burst of energy it will almost always lose because of it's lack of stamina. Right now i'm working on a expirament to create the perfect beyblade so i'm trying to find the parts that are best in each area.
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the Attack.”
“Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.”

I like to attack.
I can tell XD
Can I change this haha I take my vote back attack FTW
Combination, because I don't like focusing on any particular area. The type itself is quite like me, so that might also be part of it.
speed go so fast they cant touch me or win i hit them its a one hit k.o,endurance but usally defense