What's Happening To The Real Metagame?

Poll: don't you think,the original metagame is somewhat threatened due to new metagames?

yes
22.22%
no
77.78%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:55 AM)zeneo Wrote: it's the mindset of people.
i ain't jealous
not interested in XTS AND IR metagames at all
it's not what i'm saying,it's what people think
that's psychology

Mindset? You don't know what other people are thinking. I have other friends who are interested in the whole system of BeyWheelz. What psychology? There is none.
So now I'm guessing you think you're some psychologist who can read my mind?
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:56 AM)zeneo Wrote: i'm not like those facebook pages who want more and more like

Then stop attracting attention.
Okay. Let's just stop here. This thread will probably be closed soon anyways.
@ChinaBlade-i'm just clarifying it
such a thread makes people believe that they can do something like that
it'll lead to more people coming up with stupid ideas.
@th!nk-thank you.you've just given me a data about me
thanks
So what if people are. I very much doubt it detracts from the proper beyblades and really it's not the place of you to complain about it. Especially with what th!nk said about what kind of member you are. You act more like a child than a 15 year old should. Also if the problem was even real let me assure you, you would not be the one spearheading the relief effort.
Stop being so self centered and change your attitude dude. Just concede that you made a few mistakes and start over
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:04 AM)zeneo Wrote: @th!nk-thank you.you've just given me a data about me
thanks

Damn shame he had to waste his time trying to make you realize what you've been so far. I would have done it myself on a couple occasions but I can't risk it.

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: Zeneo, get the hell over your issue with the other lines, or get out of these forums. This thread is utter stupidity, it's a damned shame there aren't any moderators online at the moment so that it has gone on so long, but I know I'm not the only person tired of your childish, self-centred behaviour. Stop making threads for every stupid idea that comes into your head, stop complaining about stupid things incessantly, and get the hell over yourself.

If you don't want to hear others talking about the side-series just ignore the discussion. The main line is still the heart and soul of this forum, there is absolutely no major shift towards those other lines, you're just unable to get over your past arguments and your own selfish little ego.

I am tired of listening to you whine and carp and derail threads. I am tired of seeing productive discussions derailed by you talking directly or indirectly about yourself. There's a reason you get so much flak from people: you're irritating, self centred and most importantly: you have no right to be that way. You contribute absolutely nothing to these forums, distract people from contributing, and waste everyone's time.

I've held off addressing this directly for a long time now, and it's been a very long time since I've had to make a post like this, and kept most of my feelings to reports, but this is enough. I'm tired, everyone I've spoken to is tired, and your little shtick is tired. Either grow up or get out.

After reading this, th!nk has just became my new best friend. Thank you. That was SO needed.

'zeneo Wrote:@th!nk-thank you.you've just given me a data about me
thanks
What he says is the truth. You just whine about the ideas you don't agree with. You think just because you don't like it, everyone else doesn't like it. That's one of the most selfish things I've ever seen. And I know I'm not speaking for myself.
What you said in responce to him was one of the most smart a** things I've seen in awhile. You, sir, have made my list of people who annoy me.
Now you've made me mad. And that's not an easy thing to do.
this thread wasn't surely 'ABOUT ZENEO' forum
so stop making your opinion about me
you could've sent me PM for that,th!nk.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:14 AM)zeneo Wrote: this thread wasn't surely 'ABOUT ZENEO' forum
so stop making your opinion about me
you could've sent me PM for that,th!nk.

You've made almost every thread that you post in about "you".

His opinion is openly shared by me too. It was an issue that needed to be publicly addressed.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:14 AM)zeneo Wrote: this thread wasn't surely 'ABOUT ZENEO' forum

Funny - from the way you never stop talking about yourself and pushing your opinion as the only way, I thought this was how you saw it. If you're going to act like that, don't complain when others start doing it to you. I've made clear enough times already that I'm unhappy with your behaviour, and you've taken absolutely none of it on board. I like to think that this would grab your attention enough to make you realise, especially given how many people agree with me here, but given how familiar I am with your shenanigans, I'm expecting this to fall on deaf ears.
no,not at all
make one thing clear
first you said,it was an attack to your thread
then you say it's about me
0_o
you were the first to post on my thread within minutes because you show some unknown hatred towards me
you follow every move that i make
that clearly indicates it
How long are you going to keep this up? We are already tired of your ignorance, yet you still can't seem to realize your wrongdoings.

All I ever see is you provoking Insomniac, Zeneo. This thread IS obviously an attack on the thread she made, don't play coy, we're not stupid.

Every move you make does catch people's attention because your horrible, grating, self-loving behaviour is very, very much out of the ordinary.
I post in your threads because I am online at the time.

And, I immediately inferred what you meant by posting this thread.

So you know what, just shut up. I've had enough. I'm pretty good at keeping calm, but this is something that I know I will go over board on if I continue.

Also, you are 15 years old. Damn shame, arguing with an 11 year old.

*logs off*

You are so full of yourself man. Just stop trying to be so smart, you aren't doing a good job and your annoying everyone else.
th!nk-how can it fall on deaf ears
you neva said anything
people have told me this,i give it back to them
if you don't like it,don't post something bad
and stop sounding like my teachers and parents
kinda annoying
i'm not here for free counselling either
This thread is getting really meaningless. Just stop posting and arguing. This thread will get closed soon anyway.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:26 AM)zeneo Wrote: th!nk-how can it fall on deaf ears
you neva said anything
kinda annoying

Maybe so, but don't you think you are annoying others?
people are making this thread meaningless by showing their hatred towards me
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:26 AM)zeneo Wrote: th!nk-how can it fall on deaf ears
you neva said anything
kinda annoying

People are telling you the truth about yourself. If you don't like it, then don't post something bad. Treat people how you would like to be treated. Your parents and teachers are talking like that for you own good.

And if you already know that people hate you, then stop posting here. This thread will be closed. It is already meaningless.
@Ryuujin-they're annoying themselves
first,posting hate in their replies,then arguing with me,then me back answering,and then they back answering
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:29 AM)zeneo Wrote: people are making this thread meaningless by showing their hatred towards me
This thread, like every post you make, is meaningless. I don't "hate" people as a rule, unless they physically harm someone/something I hold dear, and you are no exception. I have merely posted an honest appraisal of your behaviour, as has everyone else in this thread. Perhaps this number of people being irritated by your behaviour should indicate that hey - maybe we're right here.
Guys just ignore him and move on..
He's probably going to get warned or possibly banned if his warning level is already high enough.

EDIT: Can we seriously just stop...
Wow, this thread got 52 replies in 2-3 hours.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:31 AM)zeneo Wrote: @Ryuujin-they're annoying themselves
first,posting hate in their replies,then arguing with me,then me back answering,and then they back answering
They wouldn't be posting hate if it wasn't for your comments.