World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? (/Thread-What-s-Happening-To-The-Real-Metagame)

Pages: 1 2 3

What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - zeneo - Jul. 19, 2012

by reading the thread,and knowing the author,most of you will know what i'm going to say
The WBO,as it says on it's homepage,is for the SPINNING TOPS hobby by Takara Tomy.
Some people are trying to create metagames,based on 'other-related products' which completely is against the purpose
Although,the BeyWiki Project is an integral part of this website,the original metagame needs to be protected
who knows,people might create a metagame rip-cords!

my purpose is not to direct this thread to some people.i'm expressing what i feel like
also,the poll above is public
users can see what you voted for

RE: What's Happening To The [b]Real Metagame[/b]? - sarabscientist - Jul. 19, 2012

Is this a personal attack on my thread? You could have easily contacted me through PM regarding this matter. Of course the WBO is a beyblade website. I asked before creating my Beywheelz thread.

There are many threads discussing Beyblades and their metagame, please search for them.

RE: What's Happening To The [b]Real Metagame[/b]? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:33 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Is this a personal attack on my thread?

I was thinking the same thing. As Insomniac said, you could have just PM'd him. Not make a whole thread. If someone did this to me, I'd be imbarassed. Not trying to be mean... :\

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - zeneo - Jul. 19, 2012

@Insomniac-well,somewhat.
i've seen small kids creating new games
like for example,
they use their rip-cords made by Takara Tomy,which have a circular loop and try to throw it on an erect stick.
your objective is to throw that rip-cord loop into the stick and get 3 points
they do such crazy things instead of playing beyblade!

RE: What's Happening To The [b]Real Metagame[/b]? - sarabscientist - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:35 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:33 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Is this a personal attack on my thread?

I was thinking the same thing. As Insomniac said, you could have just PM'd him. Not make a whole thread. If someone did this to me, I'd be imbarassed. Not trying to be mean... :\

Its zeneo, I'm used to it.

By the way any future readers, do not post in this thread. It will likely be closed soon Confused

The original toyline will never be affected by some insomniac trying to pull together a lame project, so don't worry. Or any other form of game. Seriously.

RE: What's Happening To The [b]Real Metagame[/b]? - zeneo - Jul. 19, 2012

you sure it's 'him'
cause i'm tired of contacting people starting with mister and their reply comes,"i'm a girl!!!"

RE: What's Happening To The [b]Real Metagame[/b]? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:39 AM)zeneo Wrote:

you sure it's 'him'
cause i'm tired of contacting people starting with mister and their reply comes,"i'm a girl!!!"

I'm pretty sure it's a him... I really don't want to call him/her an "It". Anyways, I find it rude that you made this. People can do what they want with their accesories. It won't effect Beyblade in ANY way. Not trying to be mean, but this is not nessicary.

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:39 AM)zeneo Wrote: you sure it's 'him'

Are YOU sure I'm a "him"?

Guys, let the thread die. Don't post in it further, it just gets messy.

it's because Hazel referred to you as 'she' in my thread 'Team Beychakra'
also,my point is really essential
there are more guests viewing this website than members
when they view metagames for BeyWheelz,they surely will doubt the true intention of the WBO
and as to the thread being closed,i'll be happy that a moderator reads this particular post and questions himself/herself

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - sarabscientist - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:49 AM)zeneo Wrote: there are more guests viewing this website than members
when they view metagames for BeyWheelz,they surely will doubt the true intention of the WBO
and as to the thread being closed,i'll be happy that a moderator reads this particular post and questions himself/herself

You say that as if people look at the off-topic forums and say "WOW, this is NOT a beyblade website!". Seriously, one thread.

If moderators feel that a single thread regarding Beywheelz is completely destructive to the purpose of the WBO, then by all means destroy that thread.

your thread wasn't in the off-topic forums.
it is in Beyblade General

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:15 AM)zeneo Wrote: your thread wasn't in the off-topic forums.
it is in Beyblade General

It is. But she's saying that if a guest goes to off-topic, finds a thread about Yu-Gi-Oh, that it won't matter. Because it won't. This site is called the Word Beyblade Organization for a reason. Even if beyWheelz isn't considered Beyblade, it would be nice to have a topic about it. I for one am very interesed in it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - Hammer Hades - Jul. 19, 2012

Was this thread made just so you guys could argue? If so it should be closed. But then again it is zeneo's choice of what he does. Honestly i thought this was a good thread but I misunderstood the point of it.

Edit: Honestly this is a metagame thread not a discussion on what forums things belong in.

nice words
but Yu-Gi-Oh is under off-topic forums,right?
people,including guests,have sense that 'off-topic' is really off topic of the original subject,that is
beyblade,the spinning top

I'm pretty much done with this thread.

My suggestion still stands, if my thread is a nuisance, close it. I have reported it too.

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:24 AM)Hammer Hades Wrote: Was this thread made just so you guys could argue? If so it should be closed. But then again it is zeneo's choice of what he does. Honestly i thought this was a good thread but I misunderstood the point of it.

it's not my choice actually.it's a moderator's wish as well
the point of this thread was that we,as a big group of members should not promote something that is completely way out of line
in this case,i'm happy that there are smart people around here with ideas but the idea of new metagames is completely worthless in my opinion

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: the idea of new metagames is completely worthless in my opinion

Your opinion in response to my thread, yes?

This is why PM's exist. So people can address a personal issue privately. Without having to bring one member under scrutiny.

Last post here regardless of what you say. PM me so we can talk Serious

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - Cannon - Jul. 19, 2012

If you have any further things to discuss - take it to private messages.

And next time, please don't make a thread for everything you think of. If it's Beyblade related- that's what the " Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread is for..

i thought it's for discussing about bey parts and new beys
and to Insomniac,can't you send me a pm?huh?
and i'm not scrutinizing a member
i'm telling the truth
i know the psychology
if Insomniac's thread worked on beyblade general about beywheelz
i'll be able to make metagames for XTS,IR control etc.
this is the mindset of others
if you can do it.,so can I

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - Cannon - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:44 AM)zeneo Wrote: i thought it's for discussing about bey parts and new beys

No .. it's to express your thoughts of something that's on your mind that's Beyblade related. In this case, this applies to it as well .. But if there is arguing, then it is necessary to take it to PMs, so everyone doesn't get effected, and doesn't have to listen to your nonsense.

If you read the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread, you will find that not everything is about discussing "new" parts & beys..

If it's not Beyblade related - then post in the "Random Thoughts" thread in the Off-topic section.

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:44 AM)zeneo Wrote: i thought it's for discussing about bey parts and new beys
and to Insomniac,can't you send me a pm?huh?
and i'm not scrutinizing a member
i'm telling the truth
i know the psychology
if Insomniac's thread worked on beyblade general about beywheelz

Dude, seriously, drop it! We caan't change what the mods think. Many people think it's interesting. And if you want to make a Metagame for XTS or IR Spin Control, go ahead. I highly doubt that you can make something that was as good as what Insomniac made. It is a very complicated process. Give it a try and see what happens. Wink

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:44 AM)zeneo Wrote: if Insomniac's thread worked on beyblade general about beywheelz

So now the truth comes out. You are jealous that all your threads end up closed and my stupid thread actually got attention.

I worked hard on that thread, and I asked TWO committee members before creating it. So please, if you'd like to create something similar - follow the same process.

it's the mindset of people.
i ain't jealous
not interested in XTS AND IR metagames at all
it's not what i'm saying,it's what people think
that's psychology

RE: What's Happening To The Real Metagame? - th!nk - Jul. 19, 2012

Zeneo, get the hell over your issue with the other lines, or get out of these forums. This thread is utter stupidity, it's a damned shame there aren't any moderators online at the moment so that it has gone on so long, but I know I'm not the only person tired of your childish, self-centred behaviour. Stop making threads for every stupid idea that comes into your head, stop complaining about stupid things incessantly, and get the hell over yourself.

If you don't want to hear others talking about the side-series just ignore the discussion. The main line is still the heart and soul of this forum, there is absolutely no major shift towards those other lines, you're just unable to get over your past arguments and your own selfish little ego.

I am tired of listening to you whine and carp and derail threads. I am tired of seeing productive discussions derailed by you talking directly or indirectly about yourself. There's a reason you get so much flak from people: you're irritating, self centred and most importantly: you have no right to be that way. You contribute absolutely nothing to these forums, distract people from contributing, and waste everyone's time.

I've held off addressing this directly for a long time now, and it's been a very long time since I've had to make a post like this, and kept most of my feelings to reports, but this is enough. I'm tired, everyone I've spoken to is tired, and your little shtick is tired. Either grow up or get out.

to be honest,
there are like thousand of people whose threads have gained more popularity than me
i'm not like those facebook pages who want more and more like