WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

May end up canceling?
What "interesting discussion" are you talking about?
ALRIGHT! First poster consisting of the last few confirmed members who joined in the comic series.
this one has tags on them for the users in case you're curious!
Tonight, i'll be posting some of the team fonts as well as that other poster with all the original confirmations. (which is in black n white, aside from the background on some of them)
Good one also two meta madness'? o.O
(Oct. 28, 2015  7:03 PM)Neo Wrote: May end up canceling?
What "interesting discussion" are you talking about?

It wasn't discussed here on the site though it was between me and someone else though case and to the point of said discussion, may retire this but then again i may not.

(Oct. 29, 2015  12:13 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Good one also two meta madness'? o.O

that is sort of important, though November is a week away so you'll see it soon Wink
(Oct. 29, 2015  12:35 AM)Meta madness Wrote: It wasn't discussed here on the site though it was between me and someone else though case and to the point of said discussion, may retire this but then again i may not.
I blame Damian Hart.
(Oct. 29, 2015  12:52 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  12:35 AM)Meta madness Wrote: It wasn't discussed here on the site though it was between me and someone else though case and to the point of said discussion, may retire this but then again i may not.
I blame Damian Hart.

I love you.
Hahahahhahha XD.Anyway this is getting off topic so should the next the episode be expected on November 2nd or 4th?
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:14 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Hahahahhahha XD.Anyway this is getting off topic so should the next the episode be expected on November 2nd or 4th?
Most likely in between the 4th - 8th.

Team fonts so far:

Team 1:
Team 2:
The poster is awesome !
may i ask what these team fonts are for?
(Oct. 29, 2015  2:09 AM)mudorios Wrote: may i ask what these team fonts are for?

You won't know until next week.
Digging the hair color.
Also, Sion in a cloak like he's really evil LOL
(Oct. 29, 2015  2:46 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  2:09 AM)mudorios Wrote: may i ask what these team fonts are for?

You won't know until next week.

ooh, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! Smithicide
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:58 AM)Neo Wrote: Digging the hair color.
Also, Sion in a cloak like he's really evil LOL

Makes sense, knowing that combo wise, I never really come up with anything good, although Most people second question me when we're face to face XD. So it makes sense.
SWEET STUFF KEEP IT UP, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW I TURN OUT! I WAS HOPING TO DO A BEYBLADE SHOW KINDA LIKE K1MBO'S SKIITS, BUT MORE EDITED AND INTENSE WITH EFFECTS AND STUFF. I GOT MARVEL BLADE'S VOICE IN IT, CHECK IT OUT! PEEK 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvn47s3_w0 PEEK 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpCHZakbUY (NEEDS MORE VIEWS)
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:40 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Most likely in between the 4th - 8th
Operation Destroy Damian Initiate.
when will the next ep's be out, meta?
Wonder why there are no updates... This is why I made TIBNI monthly, so I didn't need to strain my self then [possibly] forget... I hope that isn't the case here, I really enjoyed this series....
Because he might not do more? Or he's just taking a break.
Hmm that would be kinda rude if he just stopped without telling us at all,so I think he's been working on a lot of episodes and wants to release all in one big swoosh.
Okay, okay. I know and have heard about all the doubt about my canceling this project or am taking a long break from this. Hate to say this but after I finished drawing the next 8 episodes...I literally had no idea where I wanted to take it from there and I thought of something and I'll be taking that route ongoing.

I also said was doing a little animation, which I'm currently still doing and you guys have no idea how hard it is making a hand drawn one. 200+ sheets of paper, it gets exhausting shortly after. Though hey, still going for it.

Though to put an end to all this thoughts of abandonment and doubt. I'll be posting the episodes Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Of course, I'll have some more side content to go along with it all. I'm still determined to get this going. I guess you can say I finally put myself doubt in making this project aside. Though once again I completely appreciate your guys'support and those who've been waiting for the episodes. This Week is your week, I know some of you (You know who you are.) have been watching me come in here and not make a post though I'll get back to it.

I was considering adding gifs of the original animation made with illustrator(Before the file got corrupt) and who knows, I may put them up on Friday Wink

I know I usually talk tough, though with no inspiration backing it up. I sound as hollow as a soulless figure.

(Nov. 10, 2015  1:01 AM)mudorios Wrote: when will the next ep's be out, meta?

Tommorrow - Thurs.

(Nov. 15, 2015  9:46 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Wonder why there are no updates... This is why I made TIBNI monthly, so I didn't need to strain my self then [possibly] forget... I hope that isn't the case here, I really enjoyed this series....

I've been a ghost in here for to long, consider it on the feet back up. I have the inspiration to continue where I left off.

Also didn't think this thread had that much influence to bring about other threads in here. Guess you can say I'm quite the influence in here...or was...

(Nov. 16, 2015  12:57 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Hmm that would be kinda rude if he just stopped without telling us at all,so I think he's been working on a lot of episodes and wants to release all in one big swoosh.

I knew you were watching me! lol

Yeah, I have a tendency of saying a lot in a little manner though don't worry it's time to pick up where I was at last.
yes thank you! btw, have you ever thought of using composite drawings? there is info on it about halfway down the page under "techniqiues" it would help things go faster. freindly tip.
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:03 AM)mudorios Wrote: yes thank you! btw, have you ever thought of using composite drawings? there is info on it about halfway down the page under "techniqiues" it would help things go faster. freindly tip.

Thought about it when beginning this though went against it.
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:03 AM)mudorios Wrote: yes thank you! btw, have you ever thought of using composite drawings? there is info on it about halfway down the page under "techniqiues" it would help things go faster. freindly tip.

Thought about it when beginning this though went against it.

okay. just tryin to help as best as i can.