WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

(Oct. 13, 2015  11:33 PM)mudorios Wrote: im not trying to disturb you, lol. someone keeps getting on my computer and posting stuff like that. i bet its flame. (for what I did.) sorry, just ignore stuff like that.

You two should really figure out how you're going to solve the CPU issues.

(Oct. 14, 2015  12:03 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: Yes it is my combo. I don't know how It makes sense for me to lose especially when the bey that beat me is plastic. And the user is a lower rank than me by A LOT!!! and I mean A LOT!!! No offense Neo.

Think of this with anime logic, some parts are inferior though the win all the time(Gingka). Though this is strictly made to be fun, a few pages ago. @[MissingNo.] said the same thing though it came down to seeing that this is more or less for a fun deal.

I mean don't get me wrong so far these battles are fun and ya know some parts are grander than others make no mistake. Though I will eventually get into the point where the part combos are best and worst...BUT...That won't be for a while.

Also, I'm not really paying attention to Ranks as of the moment, lol.
Oh god I hope you're not planning on implementing top tier combos IRL as extremely powerful in the comics, ruins the fun combo variety. But it's your choice if you do.
(Oct. 14, 2015  12:37 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh god I hope you're not planning on implementing top tier combos IRL as extremely powerful in the comics, ruins the fun combo variety. But it's your choice if you do.

I've been considering it....Though I voted against it a lot mainly for the fact that most combos submitted are absolutely devastating to another combo and vice-versa.

I think there will only be 1 match where I'll input it for the sake of my attention to these two and I feel that it would be better suited for it. Though that'll only be for one match and besides that...Nope. So don't get all to worried about it.

I look like an absolute beast! I can't wait to actually battle!
(Oct. 14, 2015  12:45 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  12:37 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh god I hope you're not planning on implementing top tier combos IRL as extremely powerful in the comics, ruins the fun combo variety. But it's your choice if you do.

I've been considering it....Though I voted against it a lot mainly for the fact that most combos submitted are absolutely devastating to another combo and vice-versa.

I think there will only be 1 match where I'll input it for the sake of my attention to these two and I feel that it would be better suited for it. Though that'll only be for one match and besides that...Nope. So don't get all to worried about it.

I kinda forgot their combos so I guess anything can happen.

Thanks for clearing that up but remember, if you change your mind, don't let me stop you, I don't wanna be that guy.
(Oct. 14, 2015  12:45 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I look like an absolute beast! I can't wait to actually battle!

Foreshadowing....

(Oct. 14, 2015  12:49 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  12:45 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

I kinda forgot their combos so I guess anything can happen.

Thanks for clearing that up but remember, if you change your mind, don't let me stop you, I don't wanna be that guy.

Well I can tell you right now that there is nothing fun drawing an OP combo rekting. it's pretty boring, lacks the suspense ya know.
meta, its not a problem w/ my pc. someone in my family is trolling me, nothing more.
So Meta, how long do you plan on making this? Sorry if youve said, I might have missed it
Jinbee is the Nintendo Master, Neo is the Sega Master and I'm the Atari Master.

Awesome as always Meta !

By the way, I would suggest you to directly add the images' link on the OP instead of what you're currently doing.
(Oct. 14, 2015  1:58 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: So Meta, how long do you plan on making this? Sorry if you've said, I might have missed it

Interesting question...

Though how long do I plan to make this? The most accurate answer I can give at the moment is when drawing this burns me out. That or when I run out of ideas.

(Oct. 14, 2015  2:22 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Jinbee is the Nintendo Master, Neo is the Sega Master and I'm the Atari Master.

Awesome as always Meta !

By the way, I would suggest you to directly add the images' link on the OP instead of what you're currently doing.

New plot idea!

the way I'm doing it in the OP is to direct people to episodes. I know I can make galleries but so far the images are all on multiple sites, some allow galleries some don't so I figured that I just post them all in a spoiler.

unless you mean something I can't see yet,lol.
what
I missed posting here all afternoon
Uh

Cool design
Pepe
Meme
Meme
Meme
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Oct. 13, 2015  8:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2015  8:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If Neo is Saturn master then I'd be NES master, MissingNo. would know that.

But the Saturn is superior~

Damn straight.
I'll eat that title up right now.
(Oct. 14, 2015  4:39 AM)Neo Wrote: what
Uh

Cool design
Pepe
Meme
Meme
Meme
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for the added context~

on a completely unrelated note, I refreshed my page and looking that Neos image is him with the lenny face nearly gave me a heart attack.

My chest still hurts....
(Oct. 14, 2015  4:44 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
Uh

Cool design
Pepe
Meme
Meme
Meme
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so basically
everything before this was a prequel to Neo Reks sum Skrubs: The Comic?
(Oct. 14, 2015  4:48 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  4:44 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
Uh

Cool design
Pepe
Meme
Meme
Meme
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so basically
everything before this was a prequel to Neo Reks sum Skrubs: The Comic?

lol that's an interesting way to put it...Though you do own the Rekt timer so......kinda~
nice anime-esque battle! p.s. do i forsee foreshadowing?
(Oct. 14, 2015  9:07 PM)mudorios Wrote: nice anime-esque battle! p.s. do i forsee foreshadowing?

I'unno...maybe...
@ Meta madness thanks for the drawings of me. i love my new avatar!
(Oct. 14, 2015  9:52 PM)mudorios Wrote: @ Meta madness thanks for the drawings of me. i love my new avatar!

lol no problem, glad you're enjoying it.
THIS IS AWESOME! I wonder who was the one who got lucky.... Hmm

#thefireinmyeyes
(Oct. 15, 2015  5:14 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: THIS IS AWESOME! I wonder who was the one who got lucky.... Hmm

#thefireinmyeyes

#IthinkIgetit
so do I have any real arms too or just some wizehands or maybe a combo
KluelessKen
(Oct. 15, 2015  6:22 AM)Neo Wrote: so do I have any real arms too or just some wizehands or maybe a combo
KluelessKenKluelessKenKluelessKenKluelessKenKluelessKenKluelessKenKluelessKen
I've been off my A game as of recently, slower than usual...

Alrighty, uploaded dramatically earlier than usual though here yal go. Though this is the shortest episode uploaded so far. So it isn't much a surprise really when it comes down to the bottom line of effort. Since lol i'm a tad slower than usual though minor mistake, here yal go.

Episode 13: Mountain to meet up, Jetsnake1 met Amidamaru

i cant tell if that slide bfore the battle was me or not, anyways, good job, and have fun on your week long rest!