WBO Times-Out of business. FOR LEASE

Im sorry but I have no time to put that much effort into it. I can help you every now and then but nothing major.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:04 PM)Medz Wrote: Im sorry but I have no time to put that much effort into it. I can help you every now and then but nothing major.

Ok, thanks anyways. I think I found a site that does PFD for free, so I'm going to go ahead and use that.
Err, I think you mean PDF... And maybe you could put a background image, like on youtube channels? It adds color to the overall site/file.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Err, I think you mean PDF... And maybe you could put a background image, like on youtube channels? It adds color to the overall site/file.
I said I'm going to make it look like an actual newspaper. Like, as in a grey background.
You definitely want to go for as little colour as possible if you want to maintain a certain professional look ...
That is why (unfortunately) Sparta that a magazine is a more creative and free way to go when it comes to sites. Magazines are most likely to be read from cover to cover than a newspaper. Good luck still, hope i'm not harshin your mellow dude
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:04 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: That is why (unfortunately) Sparta that a magazine is a more creative and free way to go when it comes to sites. Magazines are most likely to be read from cover to cover than a newspaper. Good luck still, hope i'm not harshin your mellow dude
Sort of... but , its not like a 30 Page newspaper, its like 10 pages.
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:04 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: That is why (unfortunately) Sparta that a magazine is a more creative and free way to go when it comes to sites. Magazines are most likely to be read from cover to cover than a newspaper. Good luck still, hope i'm not harshin your mellow dude

If you were referring to my comment, I also think magazines should not have too much colour, or at least a set of colours that fit nicely together.
The "Boys' Life magazines have plenty of color and are just fine. Like the February issue has a lot of color on the cover.<off main topic
Hey Sparta, I'm really excited for the 2nd issue, and was wondering, how are you gonna make it? Word? Publisher? I know you have a Mac but you probably own a windows too. Also how will YOU turn it into PDF?
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:23 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hey Sparta, I'm really excited for the 2nd issue, and was wondering, how are you gonna make it? Word? Publisher? I know you have a Mac but you probably own a windows too. Also how will YOU turn it into PDF?
Unfortunately, I do not have windows. I am currently pleading with my dad to get a windows application so I can use a PDF file.

In extreme conditions, I may save word documents as PDF's and find a way to publish them.
The newspaper is awesome!! And that new software you found, which you are using to make the paper, is very good!
Just wondering.... but when will the Second Issue be Released?
I'm not sure, because people aren't doing anything for this month! All I have so far is the signature and my article. I'll have to send them another round of PM's
Hey, a suggestion........again
Will you edit the first post with the link to the newspapers, so ppl would not waste time finding the link...
If you know how to use Adobe Flash, that's great, make one on that, if you don't, I can help..
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:12 PM)Electric Wrote: If you know how to use Adobe Flash, that's great, make one on that, if you don't, I can help..

Really? That would be nice! Ok, I'll PM you.
Could I be an interviewer?
But still: WAZZUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:55 PM)asianblader101 Wrote: Could I be an interviewer?
But still: WAZZUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to eat you and your spinnng tops whole, no-scope
I can't wait for the next issue! Just PM me the draft so I can edit it.
You should announce any upcoming tournaments in newspaper so everyone knows when an event is coming. Good job though.
Hey, what's happened to the newspaper team? Its been ages since I read it....
hmm,your right.sparta is not even responsing
We already have news a news paper is pointless to us but i could right an article for it anyway
this isnt just any news.it also reference to beyblades