WBO Times-Out of business. FOR LEASE

The long wait is ovah! It would be my honor to present to you:

The first edition of the WBO Times!!!!!

Here!
http://web.me.com/thekeepsayour/The_WBO_...bo%21.html

Sorry to those of you who were supposed to put something in. I tried to give you as much time as possible, but I was so exited! I couldn't wait any longer! DW, next paper (in late march) you'll be in for sure!

Please! Feedback! Tell the staff how we're doin'!
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:40 AM)Sparta Wrote: The long wait is ovah! It would be my honor to present to you:

Here!

Sorry to those of you who were supposed to put something in. I tried to give you as much time as possible, but I was so exited! I couldn't wait any longer! DW, next paper (in late march) you'll be in for sure!

Awesome! But wait, shouldn't you have let me see it first so I could edit it...
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:49 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:40 AM)Sparta Wrote: The long wait is ovah! It would be my honor to present to you:

Here!

Awesome! But wait, shouldn't you have let me see it first so I could edit it...

oops. Sorry 'bout that....
why? a newspaper everyone always tell us everything.
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:51 AM)zaneeago Wrote: why? a newspaper everyone always tell us everything.
Because it makes the world of spinning tops go round!
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:59 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Wasn't BeyBrad the creator of the site?

I never said he wasn't...
it was awesome now i am sad because i couldnt be in the first paper.boho
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:01 AM)Sparta Wrote:

You or whoever wrote it said Kai-V was the creator of the WBO.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:06 AM)Sequoia Wrote:

You or whoever wrote it said Kai-V was the creator of the WBO.

Check the article again. I don't think I wrote that.
Okay, did you or someone else just edit the page? I swore I saw it there.
So, please can I be in the paper? Come on, we've been friends ever since early February. But I've known you since January. so can I be in the paper?
I know your staff is full but can I be in it as a second comic maker, my especiallity is random comics.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:41 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: So, please can I be in the paper? Come on, we've been friends ever since early February. But I've known you since January. so can I be in the paper?
Quit your William Shatner mellow drama, get supplies, build a bridge, and get ovah it!

(Mar. 03, 2011  2:43 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: I know your staff is full but can I be in it as a second comic maker, my especiallity is random comics.

.....No offense, but I'm pretty sure I clearly stated that I'm not accepting anyone.

If you still really want the job, PM me.
Well I tried. But I still want the job so if you need anything PM me.
Can I do a column called Daily sprites with Wyrm?
Ill make random sprites every day for no reason.
if you say no, I will make a bridge out of sprites, and get over it.
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:37 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: Well I tried. But I still want the job so if you need anything PM me.
Ha. Ok sure....
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:39 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Can I do a column called Daily sprites with Wyrm?
Ill make random sprites every day for no reason.
if you say no, I will make a bridge out of sprites, and get over it.
Sorry, I have no room left. But at least you were nice about it. Haha, I've seen your sprites and they're really good, but already I have 7 staff members. It's a lot of people to coordinate! Besides already 8 people have asked to be in the paper, and I can't make everyone happy...
To tell the truth, I didn't like it much. Please I AM NOT IN ANY WAY trying to be mean. But seriously let me lay a 1 By 1 basic that should be done:

1. web.me? Why don;t you just make it using a program such as Word or Publisher or something on the Mac?
2. Save it onto a PDF. so that people can easily access a high quality paper that is printable.
3. When you make it on a PDF, make sure to make it LOOK like a newspaper. For EXAMPLE:
Make some skwiggly lines at the top of the page and put in the topics, such as Combo of the Month.
4. Make sure to space out your writing, it looks unorofessional like all cluttered up.

Adding to this I'll see if I can make a newspaper similar like this. You can look at it and base off if you like it. AGAIN I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN. I'm giving my opinions.
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: To tell the truth, I didn't like it much. Please I AM NOT IN ANY WAY trying to be mean. But seriously let me lay a 1 By 1 basic that should be done:

1. web.me? Why don;t you just make it using a program such as Word or Publisher or something on the Mac?
2. Save it onto a PDF. so that people can easily access a high quality paper that is printable.
3. When you make it on a PDF, make sure to make it LOOK like a newspaper. For EXAMPLE:
Make some skwiggly lines at the top of the page and put in the topics, such as Combo of the Month.
4. Make sure to space out your writing, it looks unorofessional like all cluttered up.

Adding to this I'll see if I can make a newspaper similar like this. You can look at it and base off if you like it. AGAIN I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN. I'm giving my opinions.
I respect your opinion, and I get some of your points, but what's with the you're going to make a paper? It's not like I don't want you to, but it's really my idea....
I said that I would show you an EXAMPLE of how I think it should look to look extremely professional. I'm done with the Good OR BAd thing so Ill finish tommorow? Maybe? Then I'll show you my draft VIA PDF so then it looks even better.
There is no such thing as "MyBBQ" ... This board is made with a script called MyBB. The error we kept getting was due to MySQL, which is like one of the components of a hosted website or something.

Also, "no offense" or not, but what a bad monthly signature. There is even a mistake in the text ...
i want to join the newspaper
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:51 AM)zaneeago Wrote: why? a newspaper everyone always tell us everything.
Because it makes the world of spinning tops go round!

No it stops the world of tops dead in there stracks just joking thats a really good idea.
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no such thing as "MyBBQ" ... This board is made with a script called MyBB. The error we kept getting was due to MySQL, which is like one of the components of a hosted website or something.

Also, "no offense" or not, but what a bad monthly signature. There is even a mistake in the text ...
None taken; I didn't make the signature. And I fixed all of my errors before I published this.

Unless I missed something...
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:54 AM)Sparta Wrote: Um......I didn't make the signature. And I fixed all of my errors before I published this.

Unless I missed something...

she means that is not a good choice of a signature for "signature of the month" (i think)

anyways... interesting, i will read the next one
Cool. Ok, ty lord wolfblade.

And zaneeago I am going to eat you. Do people even listen when I say there are NO spots left?! C'mon, please?! Just try reading, it does wonders!
That was my beyblades in the repeat me a combo thingy and i used differnt parts i added earth aquila the other one didnt and i added 145wd you need to read.