[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Why not ?
things keep changing. always waiting for someone. nothing is set yet. event is in 10 days.
I 'm going to go... only if their is no age limit.
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:35 AM)Otsu Wrote: things keep changing. always waiting for someone. nothing is set yet. event is in 10 days.
it not gonna change the Whole Area it really close to the park but atm it will not change But Flame needs to Pm me Uncertain
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:59 PM)Breaker Wrote: I 'm going to go... only if their is no age limit.

There is never an age limit with the World Beyblade Organization.
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:59 PM)Breaker Wrote: I 'm going to go... only if their is no age limit.

There is never an age limit with the World Beyblade Organization.

thanks then im going
So how we doin. Close or no?
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: So how we doin. Close or no?
Close FLAME GOTTA REPLY ME BACK ASAP
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:35 AM)Otsu Wrote: things keep changing. always waiting for someone. nothing is set yet. event is in 10 days.

See what I mean? Hmm I rather go up to NYC tourneys when its my spring break time =3
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:24 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Ok cool so we have 6 judges including BDaichi even if he cant make it we can have a judge at each stadium. The other 2 can just switch between all of them. That cool?

(Mar. 10, 2011  12:35 AM)®otation Wrote:

See what I mean? Hmm I rather go up to NYC tourneys when its my spring break time =3
lol you guys don't get it at all Since our Judges been on WBO for a couple months but Flame/BDaichi is officially a veteran so that why to few months WBO members like us that wants to make an Official tournament "NEEDS A VETERAN" then when your about 10-12 month you can make a tournament Official cause your a "veteran"
Is it at the MLK jr. park?
Thats the only one i could find in the area
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:28 AM)popitpopit Wrote: Is it at the MLK jr. park?
it Kinda Called Jackson road Park
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:02 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

I just looked on MapQuest and it said MLK jr park is it still the same park?
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:44 AM)Breaker Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:02 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

I just looked on MapQuest and it said MLK jr park is it still the same park?
I Don't think it will happen at all cause Flame didnt Reply so were gonna have to go with BDaichi tournament be BDaichi and I will discuss about the Prize
Wow so u lied and opend the BB-96 already which was the prize, like u said on the txt message... Wow man dont be greedy till tourney happens for sure =!
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:09 AM)®otation Wrote: Wow so u lied and opend the BB-96 already which was the prize, like u said on the txt message... Wow man dont be greedy till tourney happens for sure =!
Dude i will not open the prize till BDaichi confirms that this will be the prize on the day of the tournament i guess April/May
i am not coming to the tourment
although really do
What day is this? Is really going to be on the 19th?
hasn't been approved, doesn't look like it's happening.
Galaxy4ever, I thought you told us that Flame was definitely coming, but now you are still waiting for his reply ?
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Galaxy4ever, I thought you told us that Flame was definitely coming, but now you are still waiting for his reply ?
He Was But i had to Change Location so i Pm him 2 weeks ago and never replyed me back so it wont happen but i might change this to may or depending on BDaichi Tournament
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:50 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Galaxy4ever, I thought you told us that Flame was definitely coming, but now you are still waiting for his reply ?
He Was But i had to Change Location so i Pm him 2 weeks ago and never replyed me back so it wont happen but i might change this to may or depending on BDaichi Tournament

Don't depend me guys...

Some carp just happened to me and my friends yesterday...
And my job is whack and wouldn't let me take off work this weekend.

Just host a unofficial tournament and if they goes well, I am sure the mods will approve your official one when it comes around.

Got to build up that trust factor you know?
ah man so it unofficial sigh at least there is prizes and in 4 days i think oh and Omegaman is not coming well maybe he still needs a ride he might come with me
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:46 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: ah man so it unofficial sigh at least there is prizes and in 4 days i think oh and Omegaman is not coming well maybe he still needs a ride he might come with me
Think of it as A Warm Up for the Huge Official one.