[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If only this even got proposed ...
Kai-V is it ok If I Propose it even though I'm not hosting it?
Unless you are very close to the tournament organiser, it is better if it is him who proposes the event, as he would be able to provide us with quick answers if we had any questions to ask him.
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:46 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: if this gets approved, chances are I'll go
ohh nice too know man
IKMV, Bluezee and I will probably come to steal your beypoints. Just sayin'.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:46 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: if this gets approved, chances are I'll go
ohh nice too know man
IKMV, Bluezee and I will probably come to steal your beypoints. Just sayin'.
Deikailo can you Post this Tournament live like you did with Your Tournament.
Oh yes. I WOULD LOVE FOR DEIKAILO TO HOST IT. Since she had exp before. Omg change now...Galazy cannot keep is organization. Trust me I know him well.
If I come, yeah, but I'm going to look like cyclops, I'm warning you.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:05 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If I come, yeah, but I'm going to look like cyclops, I'm warning you.
lol It's ok I Think I Can take it XD
Anim101 She is not hosting it BDaichi is she is Showing it Live then you can Post it on Youtube.
So thats Deikalio, ikmv, bluezee, BladerSnowKid, and trumpetblade.
If this gets approved count me and my son BladerSnowKid with Deikeilo,Bluezee and maybe 1 more person to come.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:11 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:05 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If I come, yeah, but I'm going to look like cyclops, I'm warning you.
Anim101 She is not hosting it BDaichi is she is Showing it Live then you can Post it on Youtube.
So thats Deikalio, ikmv, bluezee, BladerSnowKid
If you google image search Deikailo, you get pictures of BDaichi.

So I guess I am hosting it.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:11 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
So thats Deikalio, ikmv, bluezee, BladerSnowKid
If you google image search Deikailo, you get pictures of BDaichi.

So I guess I am hosting it.
Your not BDaichi is since You are hosting Your tournament. I might Try that out lol.
You missed the joke. http://image.google.com type in Deikailo
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You missed the joke. http://image.google.com type in Deikailo
Ohhh I get it Wait what is He doing at your houseChocked_2
Google mapped this, it would take me about 5 hours to go. So can't come
But have fun to everyone who is coming.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:01 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Oh yes. I WOULD LOVE FOR DEIKAILO TO HOST IT. Since she had exp before. Omg change now...Galazy cannot keep is organization. Trust me I know him well.
anime101.... your being negative to me? i should let u battle Deikailo 1st :>

Edit: you 4 guys coming when it Official? im just making sure xD

Edit: I will make a Proposals on Wed If Kai-V Asked me for better chances but the only chances for approval is have BDaichi becoming a Judge (Veteran)
if the location and date doesn't change me and 2 maybe 3 other people can show up.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:05 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:01 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Oh yes. I WOULD LOVE FOR DEIKAILO TO HOST IT. Since she had exp before. Omg change now...Galazy cannot keep is organization. Trust me I know him well.

Edit: I will make a Proposals on Wed If Kai-V Asked me for better chances but the only chances for approval is have BDaichi becoming a Judge (Veteran)

Please don't cause up an debate. And Im not being negative its caled OPINIONS. Its childish-ish-ish-ish anyways =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also did you contact BDaichi yet?
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:16 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:05 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

Please don't cause up an debate. And Im not being negative its caled OPINIONS. Its childish-ish-ish-ish anyways =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also did you contact BDaichi yet?
dude im just joking it depends on the bracket.... (Random) and no i have to clear up the Mess With BDaichi hes really confused now xD
I'm still coming i got laid off from walmart last week started my new job if i have the money by then i will still come
Aw that sad but at least you got a new job but did you get the 2 legend beyblades?
I would like to make the proposal. I can give updates and stuff and does anyone care?
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:46 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I would like to make the proposal. I can give updates and stuff and does anyone care?
No clearly Kai-V said it woupd be better for me to proposal it
Galaxy can you put this link on the First Page just to show how the Tournament will go like http://www.zieglerworld.com/images/32player-chart.jpg and I Was thinking we put the bladers based on Their Age or Randomly its your Choice.
So we are doing Single Elimination?
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:02 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: So we are doing Single Elimination?
Yep something like this http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/...racket.png or we can do Double Elimination like this http://www.zieglerworld.com/images/32player-chart.jpg