[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Okay guys just couple weeks for Spring Grin that means this is our 2nd time beyblading at Maryland/Washington D.C location so i would like to have this tournament VERY BIG and Great prizes to compete for Grin Now Guys let get our hope up for BDaichi can judge so we can have more fun Grin

Date: March 19th 2011

Time: 1:00 Until It Finishes ( for anyone whom taking metro bus to get there try getting there 12:00 at that station when i say to go to)

Where: Jackson Road park in Silver Spring Maryland

Expected: At Least 40

Format: Slandered Format (Libra Wheel is IS NOW LEGAL!)

Price: 5 Dollars unless you have A Blader Passport

[b]Prize
1st Place: BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set With Donation
2nd Place: BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD 1 MF With Donation
3rd Place: BB-102 BB102 SCREW CAPRICORNE 90MF Booster 1 MF with Donations

List:
Holyblades (Coming, Judge,Host, Recording)
Anime101 (Coming, Recording)
earthleone234 (Coming, Judge)
beybladewrecker (Coming)
Wing_Zero (Coming)
Ichiro (Coming, Donating)
dragoon51 (Coming)
shadoweagle3010 (Coming)
Skectchy (Coming)
Mr. L Drago (Maybe)
Zaxas93 (Maybe)
NightVigro8787 (Coming, Judge)
Hayabusa (Maybe)
SEblader (Maybe)
popitpopit (Maybe)
blader56 (Maybe)
BillyBlast (Coming, Donating)
Kayla10 (Coming)
BDaichi (N/A)
Littledogj2k (Maybe)
tkoextreme (Coming)
jr591 (Maybe)
UltimateChimera (Maybe)
Flame (Coming, Judge)
ThunderFX4 (Maybe)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
chitychity (Maybe)
Aquos (Coming)
rock L-drago (Coming)
The Fire Wyrm (Maybe,Recording)
Ishaan3 (Coming)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
ultra quincy (Coming)
omegaman (Coming)
LifeOfTheParty (Coming)
Breaker (Coming)

Now For Transportation and Location Smile:
here were gonna beyblade at: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF...5&t=h&z=19

Now transportation there 2 ways you guys can do:
1 Metro transportation witch mean there 3 station you can go 1 is Collage park station 2nd Silver Spring station (Recommended for easy transportation; btw try arriving at 12:00 just to be sure cause sometimes metro bus can arrive early) last one is Glenmont Station. okay for bus after train ride.
For Silver Spring Station you must take Z2-Onley and Stop at Jackson Road. For Glenmont station take C8-Collage Park and Stop at Jackson Road and Collage Park Station take C8-White Flint and again Stop at Jackson Road.

Okay 2nd option is PM Me for a Car pool 'ONLY AT SLIVER SPRING STATION!" (Anime101 I'm not sure if your mom wanna car pool too but that could be very help full tho Smile)
NO SPAMMING THIS THREAD!! Q&A PLEASE PM ME

YOUR HOST,
GALAXY4EVER 3,2,1 GOO~ SHOOT

Edit please don't mind the Prize about Gravity Perseus and Hell Kerbecs
Oh, heads-up, I'd got tight-free with the Schedule for the date. So I am coming FO SHO!!!!! Besides I thought we all agreed that Flame Byxis is first place,(its cheaper).
Oh, Otsu why don't you invite your people from Xandu? That way it'll be more bigger tourney =D
i think we should get gravity persues for the prize just what i think and i saw in toyywiz gravity persues 27.99 i know thats alot but comoqred to the 111.999999 on ebay and well this is just what i think y=to tell the truth i want gravity persues for selfish reasons (ad145
So this is the new thread for it?
I mabye coming
Could you replace screw capricorn with gravity perseus?
yeh i told couple of my friends about it
Maybe. and i will record. itl take a good 40-60 mins to get there but allright.
Wait, you live near? I thought you lived in Canada ?__? But anyways we would appreciate it if you record Joyful_3
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)Spinner Wrote: I can come up From Wv
haha you might have to leave around 9 Am in the morning O_O just to get here have a safe driving
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:33 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
haha you might have to leave around 9 Am in the morning O_O just to get here have a safe driving

i'll leave at about 7 am to make sure i' there on time a 4 hour 39 min drive i should be fine need a gps though
For 4.5 hours I hope this is the best tournament you go to ever in your life!
I'll come early cause I'm judging. It takes 2 hours from my house to the closest metro station so I'll leave at 9 to get to MLK park at like 11:30 including time on metro and line switching and guys the other thread is now for Q&A about the tournament. Questions are to be posted there.
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:33 PM)Spinner Wrote:

i'll leave at about 7 am to make sure i' there on time a 4 hour 39 min drive i should be fine need a gps though
Spinner is it possible if you can buy Hyper Aquario and Night Virgo from your wal mart?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

Spinner is it possible if you can buy Hyper Aquario and Night Virgo from your wal mart?

yea the Hyper Aquario not sure about the Night Virgo i'll check when i go to work tommrow night but yea why

ps I work at Walmart
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:42 AM)Spinner Wrote:

yea the Hyper Aquario not sure about the Night Virgo i'll check when i go to work tommrow night but yea why

ps I work at Walmart
cause i need for prize i checked my near wal mart they dont have it Unhappy ill pay you 20 dollars deal?
I would record but this is my first so i really want to blade lol i'll save a few pay checks get a gps then head out at about 6 or 7 in the morning so i'll be a little early or on time if it is at one so i'll need a contact number in case i'm ealry,lost,late or whatever may happen
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:47 AM)Spinner Wrote: I would record but this is my first so i really want to blade lol i'll save a few pay checks get a gps then head out at about 6 or 7 in the morning so i'll be a little early or on time if it is at one so i'll need a contact number in case i'm ealry,lost,late or whatever may happen
okay ill add this to OP But let talk this through Pm kk?
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:44 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:42 AM)Spinner Wrote:

ps I work at Walmart
cause i need for prize i checked my near wal mart they dont have it Unhappy ill pay you 20 dollars deal?

i'll pm you tommrow about this time leting you know. I hate asking for money but it will get me gas so sure. If they dont have it at my walmart I will find it.
Even though It,s STILL not confirmed that I am a judge, I'll still get there a bit early, got a problem with that! xDD
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:23 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Even though It,s STILL not confirmed that I am a judge, I'll still get there a bit early, got a problem with that! xDD
thats fine xDD but if u arrive early just knock Spinner window to get in and be warm till i arrive

Edit: All donation and prizes are gonna be locked in my dad car for safety xP
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:17 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:23 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Even though It,s STILL not confirmed that I am a judge, I'll still get there a bit early, got a problem with that! xDD
thats fine xDD but if u arrive early just knock Spinner window to get in and be warm till i arrive

Hey man earthleone I didn't get a PM back to so don't worry about it and Galaxy what time will you be there so we can set up and all that?
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:20 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:17 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

Hey man earthleone I didn't get a PM back to so don't worry about it and Galaxy what time will you be there so we can set up and all that?
11:45

Edit: Earthleone What your condition on your TT MFB Attack stadium?