Things you collect (not beyblade related)

(May. 20, 2012  4:00 PM)Galaxy Wrote: I collect manga & gashapons\action figures.
This is a part of my collection, other stuff will be added on next week.
Attention: big pics!

You just made me want to go on ebay,and buy like every anime figure! That is a nice collection,dude. Props to you! Smile
I used to collect Pokémon cards and Lego
I do not "collect" much, but I suppose that me saving more than nine hundred photographs of Kyo from Dir en grey is not totally unlike the term "collect" ...
Im gonna start getting figures of animes and mangas i like!
I am a huge transformers fan, I lost count of my numbers a while back of how many I have because it takes so long to take inventory, but its definately over 300 pieces. I love the fact that I get 3 things in one package: an action figure, a vehicle/whatever, and a puzzle.
I also collect DC Universe and Marvel Universe figures, my favorites being the various lantern corps., and the Invincible Iron Man, and I have a massive comic book collection.

Edit: Oh, and Pokemon cards, games, and PokeDolls.
I have a magnet, postcard, coin, and Taki bag collection!

I eat 2 bags of takis everyday (Takis are spicy chips) so that collection is huge!

My coin collection has coins from every state and many international coins!

My magnet collection is tiny!

My postcard collection has at least 1 from every state and it has one from 57 other countries!

I don't have a camera close so I can't take a snapshot Dang it! (Exclamation mark after everything!)! Lol But ya I like collecting!
I collect pokemon cards since I was 4 (5 maybe) and I am missing a total of 36 (maybe 46) pokemon. All from the new gen.
I collect and mod Gameboys; more specifically, original brick Gameboys & Gameboy Pockets. I dislike Gameboy Colors, and there isn't much to do with the models after that.

I also have quite a collection of sneakers. My favorites at the moment are my Adidas Roundhouse.

I also collect lego minifigures & I casually collect pokemon cards.
My new thing to collect are knives. They look soo pretty next to all my gun stuff. :3
(May. 29, 2012  6:10 AM)Tamer Shinn Wrote: My new thing to collect are knives. They look soo pretty next to all my gun stuff. :3

Should we be concerned...?
Chocked_2

(May. 22, 2012  9:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not "collect" much, but I suppose that me saving more than nine hundred photographs of Kyo from Dir en grey is not totally unlike the term "collect" ...

Unless they are for animation purposes(GIFS) you sir,are obsessed.But one might question why you would be saving so many pictures...
(May. 22, 2012  9:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not "collect" much, but I suppose that me saving more than nine hundred photographs of Kyo from Dir en grey is not totally unlike the term "collect" ...

More than 900 different photos???

Is that even possible xD

I like to collect Battle Strikers (cause they're fun) and I use to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but not anymore because I got the Dueling Network now Grin
Kyo is a man of antics, and he is anything but boring on stage, so, considering their history of almost fifteen years, it is definitely possible.
(May. 30, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kyo is a man of antics, and he is anything but boring on stage, so, considering their history of almost fifteen years, it is definitely possible.

I'm assuming none of those pics are from Obscure,hahPegasis_Wink
(May. 30, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kyo is a man of antics, and he is anything but boring on stage, so, considering their history of almost fifteen years, it is definitely possible.

15 years... how old is.... i've never heard..... OK. I hope those pics don't get damage... XD

I also use to collect bakugan for a short period of time Smile

£40 gone down the drain.... -.-
I collect Pokemon Cards and games, GoGo's Crazy Bones, and I have a few NERF Guns.
I collect Pokemon, gameboys, and cameras. Also there are so many pictures and I don't eveN know how to post them.
I have 5 folders 2 shoeboxes a lunch box and a ---- load of pokemon tins full of cards. I have 3 Pokemon yellows one red, silver, pinball, tcg, fire red, leaf green, emerald, sappire, 3 crystals, and a special edition Pokemon gameboy color.
i collect stones and minerals i really love crystals
I'm trying to start up on collecting pokemon games (don't laugh. >:l) I don't really like pokemon as much as I did, but I still play it sometimes.
Oops forgot the Pokemon ex pack set with 2 decks a couple posters and bunches of other stuff
Videos: charizard, seaside pikachu, rampaging usurping, Pokemon movie 2000, Pokemon yatzee jr. Pokemon master trainer board game,gold plated Pokemon card + ball charizard , guides, Pokemon ds/ gameboy cases, and that's just what's on my shelf
Me and my dad collects Transformers, all the way from Generation One, GI:Joe, all the way from the old cartoons.
Marvel Action Figures,HotWheels and Tomica, Gundam, Zoids,Wrestlers, NBA players stuff, a few Pokemons and Bakugans and a couple more things...

Picture:
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s380...7460_n.jpg
We also have a shelf of transformers/GI:Joe/ Marvel action figures in the room, It contains about half of that
Gameboy
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy color x 3 ones special Pokemon edition
Gameboy advance x 2
Gameboy advance sp x 5
Gameboy micro
Hundreds of cases
Shoebox full of games
I used to collect horrible games on accident. Then i turned 9.
I collect:
WWE Toys
Sonic the Hedgehog Toys
That's all I can think of right now....Speechless
Coins lol, not ancient coins but coins that can spend when I was a kid. Now we don't use coin anymore in VietNam maybe 10~20 years later it could be a fortune lol.
I collect LEGO's LEGO knockoffs, Pokemon everything, Mario Kart games, and rocks.
Stuff I used to collect:
Batman Action Figures
Marvel Action Figures
Webkinz (when I was like 4)
Wizard 101 gift cards (I have no idea)

I guess that's it.