Things you collect (not beyblade related)

I used to collect water bottle caps when i was realy young. Kept'em in my car seat. I collect-
Pokemon cards
Bionicles
Cardfight! Vanguard cards
Random things (i.e. a bit of a car tire, a reflective bicycle light thing, etc.)
Legos
Baseball, football, hockey, basketball, and racing cards.
And of course beyblade.
Sorry for the necro, but hopefully this post is worth it, as it pertains to the topic at hand.

Currently, I am attempting to collect as many Power Ranger MegaZords as possible (probably some extra things along the way). So far, I have collected the pieces to the 1993 Dino UltraZord, and a 2013 Legacy Power Morpher, as well as a 2011/2012 Samurai MegaZord. On my way is hopefully a 2010 Dino MegaZord and, eventually, a Japanese import of Shinken-Oh, a Japanese import of the Super Robot Chogokin MegaZord, and a Legacy MegaZord. Other than that, my collection is pretty much nil, hah.

1993 UltraZord size compared to 2011/2012 BoA Samurai MegaZord (Click to View)

Each Respective Zord/MegaZord (Click to View)

Complete Collection of PR Products (Minus Titanus Chest Piece, considering it was taken about a week ago) (Click to View)
I collect a wide variety of official Kingdom Hearts products such as the Static Arts, Play Arts, Ultimanias and limited edition consoles. Oh god.
My "used to be secret" collection of turtles.

Transformers, Lego (Mainly Bionicle and Hero Factory) and comic books both Marvel and DC I'd love to start collecting a few X-men figures starting with Nightcrawler
I used to collect Pokemon tazos, jenga cards, 3D cards and figures that came inside Lays Cheetos packs. I still have hundreds of them. Some of the figures are broken though but the jenga and 3D cards are in mint condition.

Now I collect currencies of different countries me or my relatives visit Smile Usually its just a coin or a currency bill (note) from that country.
Bionicle and other legoes FTW(except hero factory, the saddest excuse lego has ever made)!!!
Bionicle is the #1 product line and Lego should restart the story, so that people like me can get all of the good old pieces.
i actually hve a series called hordes models. (no not the cheezy lego things its another series) metal buildibale guleable modeles that you paint and actually play with in a game. there re cards wtht this game that youuse to measure damage and show your ability to do damage. i have over 50 points worth of models. which is alot. spent a good 500$ on it.Want to get ck into playing it soon.
thinks i collect:
pokemon figures & games
bakugan
yu-gi-oh cards (looking for the winged dragon of ra by the way)
Besides beyblade, I'm starting to collect Hexbug Nano. I also collect LEGO.
I love to collect How To Train Your Dragon Night Fury figures!Smile
I collect friends, rivals, and knives! Hence my name.
I've been collecting Anime and Manga for a while now, at current I have 220 volumes of manga and 70+ series of anime(400+ DVDs and Blu ray Discs) with another 33 volumes of manga on the way later this month. I've always had some small form of collection but recently I've been expanding it because I have a steady income now versus when I started it as a 12 year old. Now I'm mainly looking for harder to find series from my childhood.
I collect coins, postal stamps, and minerals
hey does anyone on here collect pokemon figures or star wars figures
Besides Beyblades; I am fervently collecting the following:

Bakugan (Currently focusing on the BakuTech Gachi and Armors series)
B-Daman (Main focus are getting the last 4 for my Crash B-Daman collection then will start with Cross Fight eS)
Bandai SH Figuarts Sailor Moon (5 out of 8)
Kaiyodo Queen's Blade Revoltech (3 to go)
Any Furoku (Freebies from Japanese magazines)
is anyone collecting dragonball figures? i saw some from different fabrikates... and im in love..

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h193175082

cant breath...
I have not too long ago had a thing where I tried getting back into collecting Hot Wheels, the "pony cars" to be exact such as Mustangs and such, more as a way to stick it to the Brony epidemic...which eventually for some odd reason led me to Littlest Pet Shop (Yeah, WTF? LOL!) Seriously though, I do watch the show too, or I did but I kind of went on hiatus a bit on it....probably give it's Hub run a chance to end so the next season will end up on Netflix....oh and I have a small collection of Transformers....seriously...I got to get away from the Hasbro related material....maybe I should work on that collection of James Patterson novels that isn't that big....Wink
Im starting to collect shoes and hats of any kind

I mostly buy Nike and Creative Recs
Hum, yeah. I collect vintage VHS from the Pokemon Anime (french version). I have a lot of thems, including much of the VHS version of Pokemon movies. I also have the first beyblade VHS, "Le Voleur de toupies" (I don't know the english name.) This anime is really nice hah.
I'm also collecting some old Lego PC Games, like Lego Racers, Legoland, Soccer Mania, Lego Island ect..
Make sure you get Bionicle: the game, that one is always awesome. And this may have been because I was four when I played it, but on Tahu's first level, I find it very hard to double jump over the broken bridge.

I've also started to collect money that I find. I have almost every state and a few land marks in quarters. I also have a few Canadian pennies, a 10 pence, something from Somali land I believe, 100 pesos, And some other foreign coins. I also have a Half Dollar(I had several until I bought the Super Vortex set an a battle pack), A two Dollar Bill, and various other abnormally looking coins. If I ever go to Anime North. Kai-V agreed to trade quarters with me.
(Oct. 04, 2014  10:41 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I've also started to collect money that I find. I have almost every state and a few land marks in quarters. I also have a few Canadian pennies, a 10 pence, something from Somali land I believe, 100 pesos, And some other foreign coins. I also have a Half Dollar(I had several until I bought the Super Vortex set an a battle pack), A two Dollar Bill, and various other abnormally looking coins. If I ever go to Anime North. Kai-V agreed to trade quarters with me.

You really have to remind me beforehand, because I normally barely have any money with me, hah.