TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished]

Poll: Should I do more contests?

Yeah, this is Boss Smile
95.00%
No, they're just lame...
5.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
The rules state you can't use photos from previous contests.
(Feb. 22, 2014  2:49 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: "Saturn's got those icy rings"
Speaking of Saturn ...

Well, I'm just terrible with planets, and the rest of the solar system. xd

Otherwise your really good at photography. I hope you make it man! Smile

Also PRO SEAGULL, It's unfortunate that it was already used. I really liked your entry though! Smile
Shining Dog MS did it as well with a photograph he'd posted before.
He'd entered it in a previous contest? I'm pretty sure he just posted in in the Photo Gallery thread.
Yes, but not with a previous contest entry.
(Feb. 20, 2014  9:07 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Thanks a lot, TheLibraKing! Gasp

No really, thanks!Joyful_2

I hope there will be some other entries :\

EDIT: Btw, here´s a short making of (I tried different settings):
[Image: 3140902.jpg]
TOO MUCH GOLD NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU!
(Feb. 22, 2014  2:49 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I froze a Scythe Kronos 230CF in a block of ice

i cant breathe

(damn, u go hardcore)
My entry:

I couldn't think of anything really, so I did that. Smile
Nice pics! Judging begins saturday!
Dual: could u enlarge it somehow?
Unfortunately, I only have access to mobile devices. I could try to get to a computer either tomorrow or Subday, but that's the earliest I could get it.
Ok, judging will probably be done tommorrow since we need a replacement judge. Sorry for the delay.
(Feb. 22, 2014  2:49 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
Very last minute, and not quite what I wanted, but it's better than nothing (probably): (Click to View)

Omg, that´s awesome! You´re really REALLY creative, Angry!

@TLK: Why do we need a replacement judge? Did any of our judges quit?
(Feb. 23, 2014  2:44 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
Very last minute, and not quite what I wanted, but it's better than nothing (probably): (Click to View)

The Alchmeist seems to be "away" from the site, so for how, he's not being active. Meaning, we need a different judge.
(Feb. 23, 2014  3:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  2:44 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

The Alchmeist seems to be "away" from the site, so for how, he's not being active. Meaning, we need a different judge.
I private messaged him a few days back and he told me something somewhat personal, which I'm not going to say in this thread, since it is specifically for entries, and results.

Otherwise, would you be able to take someone who's already participated? Because, I'd for sure take the time to judge, and I'm usually very active as well.
Yeah, I would also like to judge Smile
I'll talk with Dragon King, hopefully we'll know soon.
Now that the results will be announced later, could we possibly extend the last round a little? Maybe deadline on Sunday or something like that, so that the last participants again have one week from the results´ announcement on?
(Feb. 23, 2014  7:38 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Now that the results will be announced later, could we possibly extend the last round a little? Maybe deadline on Sunday or something like that, so that the last participants again have one week from the results´ announcement on?
you guys could always start taking pics now if you are confident that you'll move on Smile

The eliminated participants have been decided:

1. Nano- No entry.
2. Tri-Pic was against this contests rules.
3. TheWhiteTiger-it was a cool pic, but again, mediocre.

Now to my comments:
Dual: I can't say much about this since its too small and when we try to enlarge it, it comes out super blurry...

Stoney: awesome, the gold color scheme was really nice and it really gave the pirate treasure feeling Smile

Angry face: epic, just epic.
Wait, I'm confused, who is eliminated? If its not too late, I could try to enlarge my photo.
I can see my photo just fine on my computer, though.
(Feb. 23, 2014  9:18 PM)Dual Wrote: Wait, I'm confused, who is eliminated? If its not too late, I could try to enlarge my photo.
I can see my photo just fine on my computer, though.

Look at the OP. you, Stoney and Angry are in the finals.
The spoiler for round 3 only has Stoney in it.
Edit: Never mind. I missed the big obvious list XD
Super duper excited to see the final three face-off !
Contest ends 2night, good luck to all photographers/bladers!
My very first beyblade in my very last entry. How nostalgic... Grin
(Mar. 01, 2014  2:38 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: My very first beyblade in my very last entry. How nostalgic... Grin

Thats really awesome ! Cute Fishies ;3

4 hours 19 minutes til the contest ends! I hope Dual and (;,/?:-@) (messed that up so bad.) put in they're entry!