The Legend (Just remove this thread)

It looks like nobody is posting. Oh well. I was hoping someone would post.
Very good + character request
Name:John Jones
Bey:Galaxy Libra C145 S
Bey Description:A bey that apears in myths around the world that supposedly destoyed a minotar and medusas sisters statues
Bey special attack: Sand Galaxy the bey spins around the stadium wear you can barely see the line it makes and the bey is sucked into the stadium and apears at the bladers feet covered in sand can only be used on the solstice
Character description: He used to practice magic and still does on occasion but has a few enemies that try to kill or at least wound him with there beys so whenever he randomly comes out of hiding every few days he is still recovering but its like they cant touch his arms. He has one perverted friend that tries to annoy him at every turn but still is nice to him otherwise.
Very good + character request
Name:John Jones
Bey:Galaxy Libra C145 S
Bey Description:A bey that apears in myths around the world that supposedly destoyed a minotar and medusas sisters statues
Bey special attack: Sand Galaxy the bey spins around the stadium wear you can barely see the line it makes and the bey is sucked into the stadium and apears at the bladers feet covered in sand can only be used on the solstice
Character description: He used to practice magic and still does on occasion but has a few enemies that try to kill or at least wound him with there beys so whenever he randomly comes out of hiding every few days he is still recovering but its like they cant touch his arms. He has one perverted friend that tries to annoy him at every turn but still is nice to him otherwise.
character request+chapter eight was a little bit too simple and BTW new sp move?

name: shin
bey: Reptile Geickon TConfused
mechanics of the bey: Reptile wheel has 4 modes one for each type looks like clay wheel metal wheel is made out of stone (its not a metal wheel any more Smile )
plastic wheel looks like lacerta wheel but it is green with orange.
TConfused looks like FGrin but has three automatic modes one S then A litlle bit bigger S and then A S with the size from ES.
Character description: ShIn is blind looks like reji Mizuchi is very kind as a friend if enemy silent and fierce.
it lived on the street for 2 years.
it lives very lonely in the woods his only friends are a bunch of gecko's and his bey.
he got his bey from a gecko the gecko walked to him licked him (eeuw a gecko lick) and gave him his bey.
character request+chapter eight was a little bit too simple and BTW new sp move?

name: shin
bey: Reptile Geickon TConfused
mechanics of the bey: Reptile wheel has 4 modes one for each type looks like clay wheel metal wheel is made out of stone (its not a metal wheel any more Smile )
plastic wheel looks like lacerta wheel but it is green with orange.
TConfused looks like FGrin but has three automatic modes one S then A litlle bit bigger S and then A S with the size from ES.
Character description: ShIn is blind looks like reji Mizuchi is very kind as a friend if enemy silent and fierce.
it lived on the street for 2 years.
it lives very lonely in the woods his only friends are a bunch of gecko's and his bey.
he got his bey from a gecko the gecko walked to him licked him (eeuw a gecko lick) and gave him his bey.
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:57 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:18 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: wait, isn't my team the Chinese team????

The Chinese team'll have to be big.....>.>

And I really had a lot of requests after not being on for a while.
More results: COMING SOON
Hyou......... You may sit down you are safe,
Inzuma....... Well.... kinda obvious YOU are safe
Vihang......... I am sorry but I didn't like yours

These are the results.
The next chapter will come soon
Are you trying to copy American Idol?:~ Sorry I was gone for so long. Didn't have access to a computer in London. It was really fun. PM me if you need new chapters.
heres a character
name Crown
bey Sythe horoseus D: D
personality genraly crule when blading he destracts his opponent by pointint out the flaws of there bey
As the co-editor i am giving you this message from Storm Dranzer: PLEASE STOP MAKING CHARACTER REQUESTS THIS LATE IN THE STORY!!!!!
Masamuneunicorn, you are officially my co-editor. AND FOLLOW HIS ADVICE!!!! I told him to write the no more character requests, considering how late we are in the story.
Chapter 9 "True love....." The WBO had said that the finals would not be for a month or so so Brian went home to Tennessee. One night he was looking at the stars when a voice said: "I wish I knew the constellations" Brian jumped and turned to see Hykori next to him, staring at the stars. Brian said "That one is That one is Aquarius and that is Draco and that is........" But Brian couldn't finish, because Hykori started kissing him, and he kissed her back. END OF CHAAAAAAPTER!!!!!!! PoST WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!
Name:Blake Hiratomi
Bey: Torch Antelo M145 BS
Special Move: Blazing Stampede. Description of Special Move: Torch Antelo charges at the opposing bey multiple times then spins around the opposing bey therefor delivering the final strike with a hop over it then slamming right down
Charachter Description: Brown hair, Brown eyes, Black Jacket with red shirt, blue jeans, black and white shoes.
sometimes rude but occasionly friendly and is always looking for a battle.

Hope you can fit him in somewhere
hears a possible blader
name:shishimaru
bey:midnight striker105rf
discription:strong and smart beyblading wise beys special move blind strike . blind strike unleashes a blinding ray of light and causes the other or others bey to spin like crazy
also shishimaru is a boy
Its a bit to short and the title is a bit cliche. But its actually ok. Not bad.
Chapter 10 "The fallen warriors" Jeremy and Atlas were devastated. Atlas picked up Evil Pegasus and, as both were injured badly, they limped out and collapsed, unconscious. In a stroke of sheer luck, Yamoshy and Max were walking by. They brought the two bladers to the team's house and they treated the injuries. When the two woke up, they were depressed. Brian wasn't helping as he seemed to be thinking of something at the time. Atlas told the team what happened and they all said at once, "THE DARK NEBULA!" (Except Brian who was in the other room) Atlas looked astonished and said, "Of course! That cloaked man had a grayish beyblade that looked as if....." Atlas looked horrified after that and said "as if......it was spinning to the left......." now everyone looked horrified, and they said nothing else. Suddenly The Rock said "We have to break into their base. We'll find out everything about the blader using the forbidden bey." Everyone agreed, even Brian who had stumbled in the room, his face red. They all came up with a fool proof plan and went to put it in play............
END OF CHAAAAAAAAPER!!!!!!! Post what you think [/font]AND ONLY THAT!!!!!!
I guess the story is dead. Unhappy I guess people hate what i write now. Might as well stop writing all together.
As a comment, I don't think adding the element love was such a great move.
Keep writing, y'know, the worx and drama, now can you just keep writing.
Sorry, ive been busy, so I couldn't finish! Let me start over.
Ken Riano. His beyblade is a MF Earth Cetus WD145 JB. He has a special move called Iron Core Defense. When active, Iron Core Defense makes it so that whenever a beyblade comes torward it. the WD spintrack will shift position so that it is instantly blocking the enemy's attack. It's somewhat similar to Tsubasa's Counter Stance.
FACEPALM, he said NO MORE CHARACTER REQUESTS! and also, Meteo l-leone, dont give up, fix your grammar, flow, punctuation, and lenght and ya will be fine, trust me
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:44 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Masamuneunicorn, you are officially my co-editor. AND FOLLOW HIS ADVICE!!!! I told him to write the no more character requests, considering how late we are in the story.

^ This is what sparta, he said so himself ^
So then he needs to change the title to reflect that. No one's going to go digging through the thread to find that post, ya know?