The Last Dragon Standing (Stop Crying Now Please): Dragon Punisher

I am tired of getting AT LEAST 6 PMs a day saying, "your combo isn't fair" or "please stop using the Tank" or "you are cheating and your combo should be banned" or even the most ridiculous one, "the only reason you use that is because you suck and you cant win with anything else". It is annoying. If people would take time to think, they would find a possible counter like I have done already....So, since last week/ when I got LDD, have been using a combo I call, "Dragon Punisher". It was given this name because it does EXACTLY what its name implies. All L-Drago combos fall to this. The ONLY way to beat this is by hitting it near the facebolt to throw it off balance during launch or shooting like me which is rather difficult as far as the majority are concerned or tornado stalling(which is REALLY boring and cheap). With the average user or someone who just started using it, this MURDERS Lightning Tank and Maximum Meteor(unless you stall...-___-). The rubber on the underside of LDD COMPLETELY nullifies the destabilizing powers of all L-Drago wheels/ clear wheels. This neutralizes all Left Spin Beyblades. However, this combo is GARBAGE against all right spin beys. It is simply a counter to the most dominate combos created ever. So yeah, the combo is MF-H LDD 230CS. All tests consisted of 2 players.

Punisher vs. Tank(average launching)
Punisher: 29/30 (29OS)
Tank: 1/30 (1KO)

Punisher vs. Tank(My launch w/ snipe shooting, however it was not needed)
Punisher: 11/30(11 OS)
Tank: 19/30 (4OS 15KO)

Punisher vs. MM(average w/o stalling at 100%)
Punisher: 30/30(ALL OS)

Punisher vs. MM(My launch at 100% and stalling)
Punisher: 1/30(1OS)
MM: 29/30(2KO 27OS)

Punisher vs. G.Perseus H145LRF
Punisher: 30/30

No matter what I did with G. Perseus, it failed..
Holy carp... first LT, then DH, and now this...
(May. 09, 2011  1:54 AM)Bluezee Wrote: However, this combo is GARBAGE against all right spin beys. It is simply a counter to the most dominate combos created ever.
I'm sorry, so right spin combos are not actually dominating the game?
(May. 09, 2011  1:57 AM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: Holy carp... first LT, then DH, and now this...

The "Defending Hero" has nothing on LT. Please stop. Its rather annoying. In a few minutes, once my memory card finishes loading, I will post the video showing it...
(May. 09, 2011  1:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:54 AM)Bluezee Wrote: However, this combo is GARBAGE against all right spin beys. It is simply a counter to the most dominate combos created ever.
I'm sorry, so right spin combos are not actually dominating the game?

Ah, good point. Should have worded that differently. But then again, right spinners are not dominating. LT and MM take care of the very easily.
Wait, you got those PM's for real? THANK GOD I didn't release LT then! Lovin' the paragraphs before the tests man, they tend to be invigorating! At Crusade, lets see if I can flip that 0-10% up, deal? By the way, CH120 or CH145? Good times, man we're just a machine for LDrago combinations, huh?
(May. 09, 2011  1:54 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I am tired of getting AT LEAST 6 PMs a day saying, "your combo isn't fair" or "please stop using the Tank" or "you are cheating and your combo should be banned" or even the most ridiculous one, "the only reason you use that is because you suck and you cant win with anything else". It is annoying. If people would take time to think, they would find a possible counter like I have done already....So, since last week/ when I got LDD, have been using a combo I call, "Dragon Punisher". It was given this name because it does EXACTLY what its name implies. All L-Drago combos fall to this. The ONLY way to beat this is by hitting it near the facebolt to throw it off balance during launch or shooting like me which is rather difficult as far as the majority are concerned or tornado stalling(which is REALLY boring and cheap). With the average user or someone who just started using it, this MURDERS Lightning Tank and Maximum Meteor(unless you stall...-___-). The rubber on the underside of LDD COMPLETELY nullifies the destabilizing powers of all L-Drago wheels/ clear wheels. This neutralizes all Left Spin Beyblades. However, this combo is GARBAGE against all right spin beys. It is simply a counter to the most dominate combos created ever. So yeah, the combo is MF-H LDD 230CS. All tests consisted of 2 players.

Punisher vs. Tank(average launching)
Punisher: 29/30 (29OS)
Tank: 1/30 (1KO)

Punisher vs. Tank(My launch w/ snipe shooting, however it was not needed)
Punisher: 11/30(11 OS)
Tank: 19/30 (4OS 15KO)

Punisher vs. MM(average w/o stalling at 100%)
Punisher: 30/30(ALL OS)

Punisher vs. MM(My launch at 100% and stalling)
Punisher: 1/30(1OS)
MM: 29/30(2KO 27OS)

Punisher vs. G.Perseus H145LRF
Punisher: 30/30

No matter what I did with G. Perseus, it failed..
Really people PM you that, I feel bad for you. Those people are just jealous, they have to hate because they don't take the time to find a combo to beat the Dragon Punisher. I would test, but I don't have 230. Thanks for all the combo's you come up with. Also I don't think LDD is good at attack on any track other than 230.(I tried 85-145) I use it for balance in L Drago Destroy(Attack Mode) 85/90D/WD. The upper metal wheel tears threw the bottom of other metal wheels, expect for BD145. But it still has a chance of winning as I said in another thread.
(May. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Dan Wrote: Wait, you got those PM's for real? THANK GOD I didn't release LT then! Lovin' the paragraphs before the tests man, they tend to be invigorating! At Crusade, lets see if I can flip that 0-10% up, deal? By the way, CH120 or CH145? Good times, man we're just a machine for LDrago combinations, huh?

Yeah. People who have me as a friend on AIM even do it and it is really annoying. Also, I'm down if you are! I use CH145 but CH120 gets the job done as well. And yeah, it seems like we are! Masters of the Dragons, eh lol?
i got an combo that might be able to beat that, come to the tournament at west berlin and i well show yah. and yeah, it doesnt matter what other people say about your combos. they are just your cyber world cyber hatters. that just means that you are just some one that they are just scared of, thats all
IKMV had this video up a while ago...

Obviously it's like a Meteo 100WD. I say it's just a great counter. Against major attackers, other than Lightning Tank, there could be a small difference. Try it against a simple combination such as MF-H LLD R145RF.

Nice stuff, Bluzee.
(May. 09, 2011  2:25 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Dan Wrote: Wait, you got those PM's for real? THANK GOD I didn't release LT then! Lovin' the paragraphs before the tests man, they tend to be invigorating! At Crusade, lets see if I can flip that 0-10% up, deal? By the way, CH120 or CH145? Good times, man we're just a machine for LDrago combinations, huh?

Yeah. People who have me as a friend on AIM even do it and it is really annoying. Also, I'm down if you are! I use CH145 but CH120 gets the job done as well. And yeah, it seems like we are! Masters of the Dragons, eh lol?

PM me, I'll add you and I assure you I will not bash LT. Sounds good. I tend to only use CH120 since I can easily hit 230. I'm thinking MF Beat/Fang/Vulcan/ Byxis 100/105R2F could make minced meat out of this though, no? (I can usually hit 230 metal wheels with 100)
This combo may be useless against a simple combo like MF Basalt 100 CS
(May. 09, 2011  5:19 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: This combo may be useless against a simple combo like MF Basalt 100 CS

-________- Did I not just say this combo is GARBAGE against other right spin beys??
There are a couple of combos that beat your other one that aren't this one. I'm just not too inclined to post them.
Welp, that explains why I found it sucky, I only tested against right spin beys. This is pretty cool, if not always practical (given it's right spin weakness), without good prediction or bluffing.
These are great, I can see now what Diamond meant. Something like Lynx will hurt this, what if, in theory, you changed modes to assault and banked the CS for an agressive attack pattern? I think it might work, but then again, I'm not entirely sure because it gets destabilized rather easily, at the very least, by most right spin beyblades. So yeah, can you test Lynx Tank with R2F vs. this with either an agressive CS or banking? Put LDD in Assault as well please...

Just realised something, can you try RS on this, or I'm also pretty interested in the RSF from Random Booster Volume 7? Then, do a Lynx Tank vs this on RS/RBV7RSF. Apparently the RSF has softer rubber, resulting in pwnage. Thanks.
(May. 09, 2011  6:05 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: There are a couple of combos that beat your other one that aren't this one. I'm just not too inclined to post them.

In that case, please use them when we next meet. I would rather you not post them. I want to see them for myself because everything else has fallen to the Tank pretty easily so.....

To be honest, I have more faith in what you and IKMV say are counters than anyone else because anything else anyone ever posted just failed horribly Uncertain
Bluezee I'm Gonna have to start hating you (seriously just a joke he makes good combos) XD n\well i hope my "FICO" can try this though i have no test for him yet and hope my expectations hope well enough to Hint Hint Wink Wink [/b] tie or win
I hate you. Now HOW can I possibly create some L Drago combos without it being what you have done?! But the only problem is that Left spin defense is suicide against right spin attack. So you wouldn't want to use this in a tourney because you don't know who or what you're versing. Left spin attack is starting to get some counters Chocked...
You could use Gravity Perseus, which can spin both directions, though I'm not sure if you could switch spin-direction before a match.
I've already done MF-H MLD BD145CS and it does better than Earth against Left-Spinners which are almost exclusively used in tournaments, if any attackers at all.
(May. 11, 2011  2:40 AM)Dan Wrote: I've already done MF-H MLD BD145CS and it does better than Earth against Left-Spinners which are almost exclusively used in tournaments, if any attackers at all.
I know they don't help, but I'd be happy to see a Solo spin with

Dragon Punisher and MF-H MLD BD145CS comparison

100% launch, just plain solo time test. It helps on countering purposes, to see which really works out better. Heck, throw Dragon Punisher against Earth, yes I know Bluzee said it's not good against all spinners but it's worth a try.
(May. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:57 AM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: Holy carp... first LT, then DH, and now this...

The "Defending Hero" has nothing on LT. Please stop. Its rather annoying. In a few minutes, once my memory card finishes loading, I will post the video showing it...

I don't think it's fair for you to dismiss MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS just because it hasn't performed as well for you as it has for other people. When you posted about how you could beat 230-based customs with 85-based customs, people lashed out against you because your results were contrary to what the entire community had found, but nevertheless, once you posted a video that validated what you were saying, we respected your perspective (or at least, I did), no matter how far-fetched it seemed to us.

No one's opinion is fact, and that includes yours.
There are multiple results in favor of DH, so don't dismiss it right away... It's very useful, you know.
LOL what? Thanks for just reiterating what Kei said, 2 minutes later..
Whoops. I was typing my response when Kei posted his. Was doing homework in between.