The Avengers - Movie

I love the movie, and I'm a HUGE fan of HULK
(May. 08, 2012  7:38 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  11:05 PM)Sparta Wrote: OK, I hope I don't get in trouble for reviving, but I watched the movie yesterday. Anyone else think it was awesome?
Spoiler Alert (Click to View)

It was a great movie. In fact, this is the only time I got off my lazy butt to go see a movie. Except for THG though. And HP 7 Pt. 2. And will also get off it for The Hobbit. But anyway, yeah. Scarlet Johannesson is okay but she's more for eye candy really. Robert Downey Jr. is amazing. He can play the arrogant side of Tony Stark perfectly. And The Avengers beat HP already. And I'm actually okay with it since the movie was absolutely epic.
yeah she eye candy they have the whole appeal thing going on with her reminds me of this pick a guy did
What if all the avengers posed like her
[Image: 16yGO.jpg]

hawkeye FTW
I love the backlash against Scarlett Johansson for being "eye candy" when Cobie Smulders , the actress playing Maria Hill, another female S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Wearing the same clothing and doing many of the same acrobatic moves has been largely ignored. As for her activ, Scarlett Johansson has proven herself to be a great actress, and I would like to hear who you think would play a better Black Widow. The only actress I can think of right now is Jessica Biel, but I'm not so sure she could do a better job, they would definitely be on the same level.
Saw it in 3D - loved it.

Action packed, funny moments, enjoyed it all the way. Smile
Fav bit
Loki:I am a God you can not bully me
HulkUnhappysmashes Loki back and forth)
Hilarious!
That movie was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw it on Saturday.... One of my best films EVAR if not THE best. The plot, the action, all of it was phenomonal, and did anyone see the part after the first few credits where (SPOILER ALERT) that guy told his master how dangerous the Avengers were and he turned around and we saw that Skrull dude(Which one site says is Thanos)?!

(SPOILER OVER)One of my fav parts was when Thor slammed Cap's shield and I was like "Holy carp it's gonna break" but there was this HUGE beam of light(I mean I was blinded for a sec) and they were all just standing there.
Everybody usually stays for the credits..since Marvel always does that for their movies..
Anyways, I did love this movie too. Action-packed (obviously) and it actually did have some parts where I literally LOLOLOLED. I would certainly never call this a "one of my best films EVAR" though, there are a lot of movies ahead of this on that list..
a) Not Skrull dude, Thanos is grey-colored and a Titan from, well, Titan.
b) It is definitely Thanos in the credits.

Captain's Shield is a mix of Vibranium and Adamantium (like Wolverine's skeleton), so yes it is indestructible. However, when Thor became King of Asgard and acquired the Odinforce, using its full power combined with his strongest swing he was able to dent the shield and shatter Captain America's bones in his arm.
My favorite bit was probably after when the Hulk and Thor defeats the "big alien fishy thing", Hulk randomly decides that punching Thor through the wall was a great idea! Or when Hulk smashes Loki into the floor of Starks buildingXD
(May. 09, 2012  6:49 PM)5p1r1t Dude Wrote: My favorite bit was probably after when the Hulk and Thor defeats the "big alien fishy thing", Hulk randomly decides that punching Thor through the wall was a great idea! Or when Hulk smashes Loki into the floor of Starks buildingXD

It was because Thor and Hulk had fought before, so Hulk punched him to say that he won their fight, since he got interrupted by jumping onto a fighter jet and destroying it, and Thor got thrown into the steel capsule and ejected by Loki.
i leave the cinema early..so...are there any spoiler or sneak peak at the end of this movie?
i watched this movie two times..and both times..i leave early..hahah
(May. 15, 2012  10:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i leave the cinema early..so...are there any spoiler or sneak peak at the end of this movie?
i watched this movie two times..and both times..i leave early..hahah

The presumed primary antagonist is revealed during the credits.

Do not click if you do not want to know. (Click to View)
why is it the antagonist must from asgard..hahah...to include thor is it?hahah
The antagonist is Loki because he was the reason why the Avengers formed in the comics. This movie plot is paying homage to that and staying in line with the comics.
I thought Thanos was originally Iron Man's Villain?
Great movie. Amazing action, and surprisingly funny ;D
I saw it twice. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I`m going to see it today since i love the avengers period. I watched the cartoon movie and i watch The Avenger`s Earth`s mightiest heroes. Marvel really know how to make good stuff!!!