Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Yeah for sure dude I mean we counted a member getting 3rd before at a tournament and added it to the OP
Lol once again thanks for making my sig it's greatly appreciated
Since I'm on the board (temp) I think you should be in charge of GFX
For sure!!!!!!!! Smile
I think that's a good idea, maybe u should be the gfx beybrawler lol

EDIT: Beaten by PhantomOrion22, ill get u next time!!!
(Oct. 31, 2013  2:52 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Lol once again thanks for making my sig it's greatly appreciated
Since I'm on the board (temp) I think you should be in charge of GFX
For sure!!!!!!!! Smile
Thanks, I hope Rager accepts!

I will make anything, from Normals to GIFS
I like my sig but I could use a new avi, it's looks to much like ryukiba's
EDIT: the New England bey blazers and blitz beybusters are now our allies!!! Plz add them to the OP ragerblade!!!
Um....... I'm Dragon's, but Kai-V said not to have 2 accounts. So should you leave Dragon's on the list or galaxy blade?
If u will be useing this account, I'm sure ragerblade will change it for u. We got 2 more alliances!!!
Wow that's awesome!!!! Looks like our teams going BIG
Yes it is, we are becoming very active, did u ever complete your combo tests?
I don't think I did lol. I'm use to Duo wheels and stuff. Would you like me to make us a banner?
If u would like I can give u the test? rager is probaly busy right now and doesn't have time, I think we need a new one but that's a big decision all the bollard member need to agree on and rager I don't think has said his opinion of it yet
OK, that would be nice DK. Yes, I'll wait for the decision. Then I can make anything.
Your welcome just trying take care of the team while rager isnt on lol, I will forward it to the board members after the tests are complete.
Just want to ask something; Is it possible for me to become a board member?
Uhhhh, not when u first join I got to be board member cause it was rager's decision and the board member was inactive so he needed me, but is u win member of the month u can be a board member for a month
Well that sucks lol.

OK, I understand.

EDIT: Take me of this team, sorry.
Why would u like to leave? The test can be retaken in a couple of weeks is that why u are leaving? I thought u were going to be the Team GFXer
It's just............ I don't feel like being a part of it anymore sorry.
Um, ok I guess we could find somebody else.......
I'm leaving BB for good sorry.
(Oct. 31, 2013  8:39 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: I'm leaving BB for good sorry.
Fare you well.

Anyways Armadurn is joining this team with my confirmation. He is a good Bladers and my brother. He won't come online and I will post for him.
Ok tell him we said welcome!!! He will not come online at all?
Nope. I will post for him.