Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Thamks and yep many have tried but all have failed I just brush them off like it means nothinh lol I AM FREEEEE LOL
It's always good to have a Pokemon on the team lol
Lol guess they'll have to make a poke ball 10000000 times stronger than a master ball to catch
You lol
Username:XtraCorruption
Best Bey:Leviathan Kraken E230 MB
Tournaments You've Attended:Well i attended several hasbro tourney's but only one offical WBO tourney
Experience: (How long you've played? What level do you consider yourself? Beginner, Medium, Advanced, Veteran?)Play for about 2 years, Advanced.
Why Should We Hire You?CUS I LOVE BEYBLADE!
Awesome combo, welcome to the team, I hope u will become active and 3rd member in one day woohoo!!!!
Cool combo,welcome to the team and by the way XtraCorruption will I see you on November 9th
At beysgiving since I'm going to CT and you live there??
Thats good we got possibly 2 bladers going, U guys gotta represent your team lol
I will represent beybrawlers along with XtraCorruption at beysgiving!!!!!
Yes go for it PO22!!!

Haha, I'm loving our team already.

I could make us some Gfx for the team if you want?
Yes please, if ragerblade want, maybe even a new banner
Cool thanks Dragon's could u make me a GFX please???? It would be appreciated
OK, Give me some stuff I can make it no problem!!
Ok here's a picture of what I want http://m.olx.pt/beyblade-4d-phantom-orio...-255361722
There's 3 pictures and use the third one with someone holding phantom orion and write PhantomOrion22 in
Blue please thanks
(Oct. 31, 2013  12:40 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Cool combo,welcome to the team and by the way XtraCorruption will I see you on November 9th
At beysgiving since I'm going to CT and you live there??

Yah ill be going! I guess ill see you there!
Yeah for sure!!!!!! Hope to see you there and battle you and we'll do tag team battles lol Smile
Um....... I can't save them to use the.

Do you just want, Chris Orion, And text?
Yeah that's just what I want
Good luck at CT! Win and we'll add another sweet victory to the OP! Don't sweat if you lose, because beyblade is supposed to be fun! Good Luck!
Thanks RagerBlade hopefully we'll come back with a victory for the team lol Smile
It would be awesome if one of u guys came in first and the other second!
I know hopefully it'll become true lol Smile
Shouldn't xtracorruption getting second in a tourney be added to the OP?
We might get 1st and 2nd place at CT soon and if XtraCorruption gets second we'll definetly add it to the OP as a team victory Smile
But he got second before he joined does that count?