Sticker Sheets Scans!

Dio made but one imagining, as far as I'm aware, unless he managed to get hold of a clear picture of it from the game it appeared in (which I have never come across in my many searches). It was an absolutely fantastic custom, though, and I understand not wanting to attempt to do the same thing, haha.

HMS generally use emblems instead, only a few HMS, those based on the 5 Holy Beasts, came with stickers depicting bit beasts. I would suggest slightly modifying Wolborg MS' Emblem perhaps (as phantom fox's looks rather odd to me), or making one from scratch - which isn't actually all that hard, given simplicity is a huge part of those emblem designs.
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dio made but one imagining, as far as I'm aware, unless he managed to get hold of a clear picture of it from the game it appeared in (which I have never come across in my many searches). It was an absolutely fantastic custom, though, and I understand not wanting to attempt to do the same thing, haha.

HMS generally use emblems instead, only a few HMS, those based on the 5 Holy Beasts, came with stickers depicting bit beasts. I would suggest slightly modifying Wolborg MS' Emblem perhaps (as phantom fox's looks rather odd to me), or making one from scratch - which isn't actually all that hard, given simplicity is a huge part of those emblem designs.

I am using the bit-beast sticker lol. Coz, I get used to having bit-beast on the bit-chip / bit-protector.
Can you get a burn wolf sticker sheet including a face sticker.
(Dec. 09, 2012  1:32 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Can you get a burn wolf sticker sheet including a face sticker.

i dont have it.
Well that stinks. Thanks anyway!
Saramanda Ifraid DF145XF (Even though I got a BS...)

EDIT: Updated a better resolution scan.
I made a draw-over of the Gargole Face last week, and it's this :

High quality. And like what Kai-V said ; perhaps someone will want to use it ... so yes.
I'll be posting draw overs for the other faces too, soon.
can someone make a face bolt sticker that was the WBO logo on it? that'd be REALLY cool! let me know if there already is one!
Best I could do in an attempt to make HD sticker scans. This took me like almost two hours (Just to scan), so yeah. I'll try rescanning everything else except Bandid Genbull and Phoenic because I used up most of the stickers.

BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type
Not sure how to put it as a direct image here, but the link will be available below. Sorry that the top got slightly cut off.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vq...directlink

Will be editing in BBG-25 in an hour or so.

EDIT1: See the spoiler and check if it works

EDIT2:

BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type
Saramanda always seems to have ugly stickers; whether it be from Random Boosters or Sets, lol.

That one obviously doesn't suit the whole 'fire' element.
(Dec. 17, 2012  11:33 PM)Karl Wrote: can someone make a face bolt sticker that was the WBO logo on it? that'd be REALLY cool! let me know if there already is one!

Here is something quick I made using theflightyellz's canvas :
[Image: WBO_customFace.png]

I think the small one is just the right size for a Face.

Also, since the link in the first post does not work, here is my scan of the Einstein MS sticker sheet :
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8188/...ickers.jpg
some stickers "post"er seems to delete the scans after they uploaded them..haha..if by chance, the OP can be edited..
Has anyone got Samurai Pegasis Sticker sheet yet? Seriously even when using crystal up mode the stickers still get dented easily -__-
Someone can find and share the Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF sticker sheet?

Thanks!
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Someone can find and share the Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF sticker sheet?

Thanks!

It is highly likely that nobody even owns that recolour at all.
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Someone can find and share the Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF sticker sheet?

Thanks!

From the looks of the pictures that we have, it just uses the normal Dragooon stickers, so it doesn't really matter. Gryph, only the ten or so people that have it would know ~_~

Zero_JT I'll have a Samurai Pegasis Sticker Scan by Friday, or maybe Saturday.
well, i'm hoping at least one user of WBO have one (i know is unlikely because everyone would know, but well)

if i'm right, one of the users have the Stone face sticker has avatar or i'm wrong? (so, if the stickers of the chrome wheel are the same, with the stone face one, will be enough)

Thanks again for your responses

PS:even through there are only 10, i will try to find one later
(Dec. 19, 2012  12:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: well, i'm hoping at least one user of WBO have one (i know is unlikely because everyone would know, but well)

if i'm right, one of the users have the Stone face sticker has avatar or i'm wrong? (so, if the stickers of the chrome wheel are the same, with the stone face one, will be enough)

Thanks again for your responses

PS:even through there are only 10, i will try to find one later

There aren't any Gryph Dragooons anywhere. YJA has two, but they have been spray painted. (In other words, not the legit rare ver.)
But there is a tattooed stone face on sale though o-o.
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:57 PM)BH145WD Wrote:

Thanks!

From the looks of the pictures that we have, it just uses the normal Dragooon stickers, so it doesn't really matter. Gryph, only the ten or so people that have it would know ~_~

Zero_JT I'll have a Samurai Pegasis Sticker Scan by Friday, or maybe Saturday.

Awesome! Thanks! No rush just needed to know Smile
BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Sweet thank you!

Edit: Now my question is... Where is the best place to obtain sticker paper?
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:27 PM)Zero_JT Wrote: Sweet thank you!

Edit: Now my question is... Where is the best place to obtain sticker paper?

In my country there are stores ("Taller 4" is one of them) that makes giant photographs, bind books, photocopies, also makes stickers if you give them the image/text you want

so, look towards to that or ask in places of the same kind, someone has to know
Latest works : Draw-over of the Bahamdia Face !

High quality.
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:00 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Latest works : Draw-over of the Bahamdia Face !

High quality.
rather large images! LOL..... it's ok though......

(Dec. 23, 2012  9:50 PM)Karl Wrote: rather large images! LOL..... it's ok though......

... Large images are better ; very useful.
Or I guess you want an image with a sea of pixels on it ... ?

First draw-over of 2013 !

It is the Ifraid Face :

High Quality.