Sticker Sheets Scans!

Does Anyone Have Saramanda Ifraid Sticker Sheet?
(Nov. 11, 2012  1:58 AM)Ezik²#5# Wrote: Does Anyone Have Saramanda Ifraid Sticker Sheet?

If you're referring to BBG-01/BBG-02, they're in the op but if you're referring to the limited edition one, then probably not.
I'll post better scans for begirados and gryph later
BBG-23 Shinobi Genbull 130W2D
http://imgur.com/ejtZN

Well I hate my scanner now... on the bright side Shinobi and the stone face were peach, and I liked it~
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:14 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  1:58 AM)Ezik²#5# Wrote: Does Anyone Have Saramanda Ifraid Sticker Sheet?

If you're referring to BBG-01/BBG-02, they're in the op but if you're referring to the limited edition one, then probably not.

Wasn't there a special edition Ifraid Saramanda where Saramandas and ifraids faces were fused? If so, I think he's referring to that
(Nov. 15, 2012  10:21 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:14 AM)BH145WD Wrote:

Wasn't there a special edition Ifraid Saramanda where Saramandas and ifraids faces were fused? If so, I think he's referring to that

I referred to the limited edition Saramanda Ifraid in the last six or so words...
Does someone have a better Dragoon MSUV Sticker Sheet?
These ones around are not that good...

A scan of a mint Bey would do it too Wink
I found some pictures on Google and worked on them.
Maybe anyone can use them Wink

Print -> Layout 10x15
Then it will fit Smile
The picture reminds me of something, so I am quite sure that it comes from this site ultimately, hah.
Yeah... that's possible Smile
It's a picture of the proto Dragoon MSUV, I fit the colors and recolored it for Dragoon MS Wink

I don't know who took the picture, but if anyone knows it I'll add some credits Joyful_2
Hi I need Driger G (engine gear) black edition stickers
They are the same as regular Driger G stickers, though for absolute authenticity you'd want hasbro ones.
I really need a big bang pegasis sticker sheet mine are really worn out. Pm me or email me (christian_81@live.co.uk)
(Nov. 26, 2012  3:03 PM)diabloldrago Wrote: I really need a big bang pegasis sticker sheet mine are really worn out. Pm me or email me (christian_81@live.co.uk)

That sticker sheet is already in the first post of this topic. Make sure to search before you post, we already have a lot of resources established.
(Nov. 26, 2012  3:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  3:03 PM)diabloldrago Wrote: I really need a big bang pegasis sticker sheet mine are really worn out. Pm me or email me (christian_81@live.co.uk)

That sticker sheet is already in the first post of this topic. Make sure to search before you post, we already have a lot of resources established.

Ok well I looked and I couldn't find it and I didn't mean print outs I meant real stickers.
Do you think you could do Samurai Ifraid's Sticker Sheet Please
(Nov. 26, 2012  11:45 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Do you think you could do Samurai Ifraid's Sticker Sheet Please

The Samurai Ifraid sticker sheet is under "Zero-G" on the first post/op.

Is this all for sale, or just a collection of stickers?? :\
(Nov. 27, 2012  8:56 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: Is this all for sale, or just a collection of stickers?? :\

It's free ..

All you need to do is get Sticker Paper and print them .. or alternatively, ask someone to print them for you.
(Nov. 27, 2012  9:34 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2012  8:56 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: Is this all for sale, or just a collection of stickers?? :\

It's free ..

All you need to do is get Sticker Paper and print them .. or alternatively, ask someone to print them for you.
Oh, ok.. Thank you sooo much

Anyone got any screw lyre stickers? I ended up getting the hasbro version cause it ain't screwed up like the 4d beys just for me to find out that they don't have stickers!!! Oh, and if anyone has forbidden eonis ed145fb stickers PLEASE put them up!
WBBA Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
I tried my best, the sticker sheet was crumpled.
I have just modded the Vulpace bit-chip because of boredom, but it did turn out good, the black background made Vulpace stand out quite well.
Your outline cutting could be a little better, and it also lacks a border which looks kind of weird when used on a beyblade, but it is nice of you to share.

Vulpace's border is that Red-White-Blue gradient though, and isn't metallic at all, if that helps any.
My Vulpace sticker also has another sticker underneath it (because hey why NOT apply stickers on top of other ones instead of removing the one underneath, right???) - which I will never know the identity of, like an itch I can never scratch.

This reminds me I need to upload my more recent scans. Sadly the last set of 3 bitchip boosters I bought came with two of a sheet I already had one of, and another sheet I already had, much to my disappointment, so nothing new there. I'll try to get them done and uploaded when I'm finished the various beywiki things I'm currently working on.
Re: th!nk
The reason I only made it all black around is because I am trying to make a HMS version of Vulpace. Since Dio has made the original plastic generation bey. hehe, just wait for my HMS version anytime next year or sooner.