Stamina or not?

Stamina or Not

Ok I have been testing for new top-tier stamina type combo's.
The bey I'm currently testing is Flame Giraffe D125WB.
The challenger bey is Burn Bull 145SD.
MFB Attack type stadium
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now, my question is even though I'm am using 3 defense parts, this bey acts completely like a stamina type in my stadium. Is this bey considered a defense type or stamina type?

Here are my test results(using 桃太郎,s method)-
Flame Giraffe D125WB:14
Burn Bull 145SD:4
draw-2
Flame Giraffe's win percentage: 70%Pinching_eyes_2

Second Test results
Flame Giraffe D125WB:11
Burn Bull 145SD:8
draw-1
Flame Giraffe's win percentage: 55%Pinching_eyes_2
those results are very unbelievable
Your question belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread.

If you want to create a discussion about your combination and testing for competitive play, you should have a goal in mind and provide a larger variety of results with different combinations.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If you want to create a discussion about your combination and testing for competitive play, you should have a goal in mind and provide a larger variety of results with different combinations.

he said its a stamina combo, you most always test stamina vs top tier stamina which he did
but it is still unbelievable
Ok well then test it your self if you don't believe me.
But ya I couldn't believe the results either because Flame giraffe Has 3 DEFENSE PARTS IN IT!
How is that unbelievable?
I call destabilsation.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:49 PM)othellog Wrote: Ok well then test it your self if you don't believe me.
But ya I couldn't believe the results either because Flame giraffe Has 3 DEFENSE PARTS IN IT!
no it doesnt it only has 1 (wb)

@momiji manju thats what i was thinking

Deikailo its unbelievable results because of flame being out classed and wb provides more friction which= less stamina
I'm taking a second test right now so results will be up soon.
My second test result are up.
you need to redo draws... i will test when im done my math
wat math and 2 acculy d145 and wb
put burn bull on any track lower than 125 and watch flame giraffe go down
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: put burn bull on any track lower than 125 and watch flame giraffe go down
Ya your right, Flame Giraffe will get destroyed if I add a track 125 or lower to Burn bull.
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: So then what does that make this combo?

Well its was still pretty good against Burn Bull 145SD, but in my opinion it is not top-tier because it works good only against on that combo so far. But the main purpose of a stamina type is to outlast an defense type, and I haven't tested it against a top-tier defense type. I think it is an over all good/ok stamina combo. I really didn't think that wb would perform this good for stamina.
it´s a lower track vs a higher track.. once again i say bye 145 and DF145... they suck.. lower tracks are simply better now! 145 can beat 230 but that´s the only thing he can beat.. let´s bring 100 and 85 for top-tier
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:56 AM)Ricko Wrote: let´s bring 100 and 85 for top-tier
Why 100? 85 obtains a consistent win rate over it and all the other Track heights except for 230. (What 100 does, 85 does better, Stamina wise.)

If the tiers for Stamina has to change, it would most likely be replacing the current Track choices with 85, AD145 and 230.