Space/Telescope Discussion Thread

This is basically a thread to talk about your findings in your telescope or discussion about space. (hopefully this won’t get taken down since there is a science thread already)
(Dec. 22, 2020  5:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You can see planets from a telescope Smile
Yeah but I’m talking about stuff you’ve seen through your telescope Smile
I SAW JUPITER FOR REAL
(Dec. 22, 2020  5:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I SAW JUPITER FOR REAL
Last night I seen Saturn 🪐 and Jupiter and it’s three largest moons through a telescope. I was only able to see the moon and what looked like a few distant stars through my telescope. My telescope is kind of broken though since when the computer makes the telescope look at something like the moon it would face the opposite way
that is cool I wanna see saturn to
I watched Jupiter and Saturns alignment last night. Was the most breathtaking thing ive ever seen.
Guys. do u know that there is a such thing as a White Hole?
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Guys. do u know that there is a such thing as a White Hole?

It’s all theoretical meaning it hasn’t actually been spotted yet
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Guys. do u know that there is a such thing as a White Hole?

It’s all theoretical meaning it hasn’t actually been spotted yet

Thats true. Space holds infinite secrets. Beyond human mind
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I watched Jupiter and Saturns alignment last night. Was the most breathtaking thing ive ever seen.
I know. Jupiter was eh. But Saturn and its rings was crazy. I’m trying to get my telescope to work so in the future I can view Nebula’s and stuff. That’s my dream telescope.
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:17 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I watched Jupiter and Saturns alignment last night. Was the most breathtaking thing ive ever seen.
I know. Jupiter was eh. But Saturn and its rings was crazy. I’m trying to get my telescope to work so in the future I can view Nebula’s and stuff. That’s my dream telescope.

I saw jupiter, saturn, and venus yesterday. I showed my older brother, and me and him spent the whole night looking at space. One of the best nights in my life
Looking for space huh? Well you will soon see everything within that telescope
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:17 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I know. Jupiter was eh. But Saturn and its rings was crazy. I’m trying to get my telescope to work so in the future I can view Nebula’s and stuff. That’s my dream telescope.

I saw jupiter, saturn, and venus yesterday. I showed my older brother, and me and him spent the whole night looking at space. One of the best nights in my life
Venus is crazy. I got my telescope last year and all I can get is moon shots since whenever I have the telescope AI try to point to any planet it turns the opposite way of it. Even the moon. Going to the website it’s from tonight and get a call or text support because I wanna go see some nebulas but that won’t ever happen if I can’t get some shots of Venus, Mars, and Saturn with my own telescope
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:38 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I saw jupiter, saturn, and venus yesterday. I showed my older brother, and me and him spent the whole night looking at space. One of the best nights in my life
Venus is crazy. I got my telescope last year and all I can get is moon shots since whenever I have the telescope AI try to point to any planet it turns the opposite way of it. Even the moon. Going to the website it’s from tonight and get a call or text support because I wanna go see some nebulas but that won’t ever happen if I can’t get some shots of Venus, Mars, and Saturn with my own telescope

Space Science is in my opinion, most interesting type of science
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:38 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Venus is crazy. I got my telescope last year and all I can get is moon shots since whenever I have the telescope AI try to point to any planet it turns the opposite way of it. Even the moon. Going to the website it’s from tonight and get a call or text support because I wanna go see some nebulas but that won’t ever happen if I can’t get some shots of Venus, Mars, and Saturn with my own telescope

Space Science is in my opinion, most interesting type of science
Was learning about space science in science and that’s how I got involved too.
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:48 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Space Science is in my opinion, most interesting type of science
Was learning about space science in science and that’s how I got involved too.

I got invovled with reading books. I read manga, science books, epic fantasy, relaistic fiction, and basically all genres
I've always wanted to see space. But I don't want to be an astronaut.
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've always wanted to see space. But I don't want to be an astronaut.
I would freak out if I was an astronaut knowing so much could go wrong very fast and randomly. But yes watching planets and space is amazing.
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've always wanted to see space. But I don't want to be an astronaut.
I would freak out if I was an astronaut knowing so much could go wrong very fast and randomly. But yes watching planets and space is amazing.

Yeh that's my reason too, puts me off.
Didn't Jupiter and Saturn form double planets
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:25 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Didn't Jupiter and Saturn form double planets
No they got the closest they have been gotten in like 800 years. You could see both through the lens of a telescope without having to move it. You can still see it tonight just it will be a bit further off