Should we let Topblade/Draciel MS Holder/Blader: Kenny etc back?

Poll: Should we let this guy back?

Yes
5.26%
No
94.74%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
ahahahahhaha

i love this kid
Bey Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:cant wait to read his book
Ryuki Wrote: Aw, you gotta ask whats that book about.

He said it's about a boy who wants to be the world champion fighter and "a rip-off of Yu Yu Hakusho".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I'm somewhat sick of being asked if Dranzer GT is good.

So I'm not the only one he does that too.
Wow.

2 yes votes vs. 30 no.

That's a pretty resounding "GTFO Topblade".
ok you guys this is blader: Kenny and so all of you know I am really sorry for doing everything I done in the past but I did change so anyone who think they don't believe me then you can change it to believe me because I really truely mean it this time

Edit: Also I really do like this forum and I know I made some mistake in the past but I am truely sorry about everything that I done and I wish you guys to give me this last time but you won't, I know I got banned 15 times and I know I edit your wiki page and I am sorry for that. I Even sorry for posting hentai and I swear if you let me back in I will be good as hell
Benzer Wrote:I swear if you let me back in I will be good as hell
It's a wrap for you now kid.
D. Disciple Wrote:It's a wrap for you now kid.
LOL, i can imagine the shadow in your sig pointing his gun at blader while saying that line. Blader: Kenny sure is resilient he just keeps finding a way back in and won't give up no matter what, i bet even though his book may be carp he'll probably finish it because of this trait and he'll probably get alot out of life even though he's kinda cruddy to people due to his strong persistance and determination, and i'm not trying to flatter him either because i don't even like the kid after all that he's done. If he can just fix up his attitude problems and the way he goes about things i can see him being a vey contributive and positive member to this forum.
Benzer Wrote:ok you guys this is blader: Kenny and so all of you know I am really sorry for doing everything I done in the past but I did change so anyone who think they don't believe me then you can change it to believe me because I really truely mean it this time

Edit: Also I really do like this forum and I know I made some mistake in the past but I am truely sorry about everything that I done and I wish you guys to give me this last time but you won't, I know I got banned 15 times and I know I edit your wiki page and I am sorry for that. I Even sorry for posting hentai and I swear if you let me back in I will be good as hell
Hummm............................ Don't know, when people ask for forgiveness I think it's right to give them a chance but in every chance you stab someone in the back there aren't many people left to hear your plea when you feel bad for what you have done. But if what you say is true isn't it a little late to be "good as hell"? Maybe we should give you one more chance........ and if you mess up even a little you would be gone.....but it's not my choice so...... what ever happens happens.
He already got banned Takeru, for the 16th time.
thta guy said hed be good as hell hells not good lol
D. Disciple Wrote:He already got banned Takeru, for the 16th time.
oh well.
D. Disciple Wrote:He already got banned Takeru, for the 16th time.

I find it funny how he wanted this thread done and then suddenly comes along himself and says something and now has been banned for the 16th time, he really needs to get a life.

Of course I voted no because being banned 15 times is just plain stupid.
I guess he's not getting anymore sympathy votes. Sucks for him.
Well this matter is settled!