Shinsen Warriors : The Dark World PC/PS3 game

Ah, Ryuk ok but atleast im not in america
Ah, Ryuk ok but atleast im not in america
Ok guys I'm finished with my old progress and now I need someone who provides weapon names,weapon stats,etc
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:13 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: Ok guys I'm finished with my old progress and now I need someone who provides weapon names,weapon stats,etc

thats my jobEee
just speed read this thread and it seems interesting, i will read more on it tomorrow

anyways

(Jun. 01, 2011  4:13 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: and now I need someone who provides weapon names,weapon stats,etc

oh man, that is like a hobby to me (literally, a part of the day i make up weapons for games i made up), i know allot about medieval/fantasy type weapons (especially swords). i can do this for you easily

just need to know what type of stats to do (like attack power, weight, etc)
M9ine too i like naming weapons and designing them i want to help too
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:16 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:13 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: Ok guys I'm finished with my old progress and now I need someone who provides weapon names,weapon stats,etc

thats my jobEee

"Two heads are better than 1"(or three or four whatever number) I need more members to provide ideas. Xyo and lord Wolfblade, welcome!
I might help.I have some specialty in weapons.
I could also help with this. I could make the pixelart for the weapons (Some of them, anyway).
And since I'm doing art designs, I could help as well. And Lord Wolfblade, Xyo, y'all could send me ideas for what they could look like. Speaking of the art, SupremeKing, I'll hopefully finish the design for Eric soon, and then I'll start on the rest, as well as the monsters and such.
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:07 PM)Odin Wrote: And since I'm doing art designs, I could help as well. And Lord Wolfblade, Xyo, y'all could send me ideas for what they could look like. Speaking of the art, SupremeKing, I'll hopefully finish the design for Eric soon, and then I'll start on the rest, as well as the monsters and such.
What art designs
Lineart, sketches, etc. It's in the first post. And I'm almost done Eric. Will upload soon.

BTW, SupremeKing, do you want it to look somewhat anime-like, or more realistic? If the answer is "more realistic," I'll need to redo Eric.
Odin-The anime-like because the game IS an RPG.
Chinmoku-You could do pixel arts? Cool, just what I needed for some of my weapons
Odin- I can color your artwork with my Adobe photoshop so don't worry
I am a bit stuch on ideas for maps guys and my brain just isent working right someone give me a lay out or a idea of what to do in the two rejoins
ok here's the idea:
This 2 regions were once connected.(i won't tell why it was divided,you should know it while playing the game)
and because it's divided, the minions of the Evil King started building a bridge that connects them to the other region. now if you think it's like breath of fire,you can roam around the world map and if there's a town,press a button to enter,NO IT ISN'T.As I said, it will be like the pokemon games.In order to go to the other town,
you need to pass through routes,caves or mountains /w monsters. *gasping* Capish?
Thanks SupremeKing, I thought about what you said and made a improvement to the world map and the small towns are like you said (press A to enter) and also the forest i made.

Updates on Shinsen Map on Page 3 Mid-page TAKE A LOOK!!!!
@-KsB-UcHiHa: If the two regions use to be connected, why not make cliffs where the land use to be connected and not beaches? Wouldn't that make more sense?
I saw your map and i was wondering about the right region. can you make it's soil like the soil of a waste land?
Update: temporary game banner done.It's not the official banner of the game yet
Just an FYI guys, TheSupremeKing put me in charge of monitoring this thread, welcoming new users, approving users' ideas, etc, while he prepares for back to school. He said that he'll be gone at least two weeks, maybe longer. If anyone has any questions about all of this, I'll be happy to answer them Smile.
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:36 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Just an FYI guys, TheSupremeKing put me in charge of monitoring this thread, welcoming new users, approving users' ideas, etc, while he prepares for back to school. He said that he'll be gone at least two weeks, maybe longer. If anyone has any questions about all of this, I'll be happy to answer them Smile.

Nobody...? Guess that makes my job pretty easy XD.
Once I saw sprites, I wanted in. I do all sprites.
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:54 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Once I saw sprites, I wanted in. I do all sprites.

Thanks for the response FireWyrm. You're in! Welcome to the Shinsen Warriors team! I guess you can be the lead sprite designer. I'll have to check with SupremeKing, but for now, assume that it's ok.

EDIT: And PS, open jobs are listed in the OP.
So I suppose I send any character bio's to you then through pm for the moment? I'll be working on them soon, I promised TheSupremeKing them long ago, but I had never got the effort to finish them-even if I only had like, 2 more bio's left, oh well, i'll do those in the Summer.