Shinsen Warriors : The Dark World PC/PS3 game

cool! ill send you a PM
I can help! PM me what you need help on and I'll see what I can do!
No testplay yet Unhappy
good this will help me in the story writing, and the other people in their jobs. looking forward to it.

edit: i was just looking at the map for story ideas. 1, are you going to add a bit more, it looks a bit empty. 2. where does the character start and 3. im thinking something about a 3 segmented sword or something like that.
@ pikabattler- I'm gonna add more
BeybladerPotter-sure, you can help
Can i help to?,with the ideas like NPC's or like random people battle with you like in the mother series?(mother,mother2,mother3)
yes you can.
i think you should put what jobs you need in the op and what jobs are taken.
Jobs complete.
I could help write the story and I think we could name some of the other characters with funny and cool name depending on their attitude.
So, yeah I think I can help.

PM me what I need to do and I will be on it!!
Heres a tip on the maps, NEVER make a straight line on your map, it looks cheap, otherwise good WM.
(May. 12, 2011  3:54 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Heres a tip on the maps, NEVER make a straight line on your map, it looks cheap, otherwise good WM.
Thanks for the tip!
I could help with the correcting grammar, story, and ideas section of this game, and maybe with pixelart/sprites.
sure you can help with both if you like. you're in. i'll inform you about the project updates
Update:
I won't be launching the Demo yet.Not yet done with the events.
Great to be in the team, I will start making maps soon but not regularly seen as my bro keeps hoging the computer and i need to do the other game too. so ill post the first maps soon Smile
ok thanks
thesupremeking, if you need any help just post it here, ive uploaded some guides aswell.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RPG-Make...-1-2-XP-VX
Thanks,but i already have the guide. Smile
Shinsen Map Post

Updated on 21st May 2011

[Image: shinsen.png]
Click image for the link!!!

ill change the image if i change things so i don't have to keep posting and take up space

Rate and give ideas where i should put things and what things please, not bothered to do on my own :\
you're good with maps! I could use that for my Manobou region for my game.is it 1/8 view? is it the maximum size of a map? can you do another one for the Edo region? this time, the soil is like a wasteland. its dry.
This is 1/8 view and large as it can get and what ill do is add to this map on the different regions because this like the world map.
cool! in that case.... can you do a bridge connecting this region to another region ( the other region, you know, Edo
the wasteland soil)
I had an idea to split up all that map into loads of little islands and use them as regions. ill do it soon and opst it ontop of the shinsen map
ok. Thanks!