Shinsen Warriors : The Dark World PC/PS3 game

wait since im helping the battle system i get a userbar?im just woundering my sigs kinda blan
what userbar? the userbar at the OP or a new userbar?
well, copy the code below it and then paste in on your signature.
I could work on the Lineart, Drawings, and Sketches. My art is actually pretty good. However, I am not able at this current time to show you any drawings. Sorry. However, I can give you my word that I will not disappoint. Please think about it.
Sure Odin. You're in. Welcome to the team!
Hey i forgot to ask the other day and i havent been able to do the map because of this.

How many regions are there?
2 regions, Edo and Manobou.
So just split it in half lol, thats gonna take seconds ill post it soon

Just a matter of when i get my other laptop..............Stupid little brother is so ignorant.....................
Updated the Shinsen Map Post
BAD NEWS: MY COMPUTER HAD A VIRUS AND I HAVE TO FORMAT IT..... MY GAME IS RUINED!!!! I'LL START DOING MY GAME AGAIN AND IN 3 DAYS, TEAM -DarkStratos- WILL NOW BE ACTIVE.

-TheSupremeKing
Sad News, are you going to put any moderators for the website?
Classes:
Beginner:
[Image: tek7de8763.png]
They start in the tutorial island which they can leave at level 10.
Job Advancement at level 15.

Fighter:
[Image: tek2742581.png]
They are melee experts and have high HP but have no magical attacks.

Mage:
[Image: tek8c24896.png]
Have low HP and weak melee damge but have strong magical attacks.

Thief:
[Image: tekb1c4424.png]
Are very fast and agile and use dual blades for more hits.
[Image: tek617c770.png]
Archer: They have ranged damege but are useless in closed combat
^Aren't those sprites from that 'Gaia Online' website? That's copyright infringement.
well,yes.but it isnt copyright infrigment
(May. 26, 2011  2:44 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: well,yes.but it isnt copyright infrigment

How is it not? He's planning to use someone else's copyrighted works in another work without the creator's permission. Isn't that copyright infringement?
(May. 26, 2011  2:44 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: well,yes.but it isnt copyright infrigment

Unless there is permission from the original creator, or the owner of the sprites, and they are used without giving credit to the creator/owner, then it is, in fact, copyright infringement. The best way to get the permission is through writing. And below is the definition of copyright infringement, as defined by iNETFX internet services:

So, you can't use those sprites legally without permission from the owner, who happens to be Gaia Online. But, if you want to use them illegally, that's a different matter. {Mods, sorry if this is offtopic, but I wanted to clear this up.}
I am not sure about this but ill say it anyway so this dosent go to far.

I dont think you can use those sprites because you can only use faces and sprites as in little pokemon people ones, But i think you could do them in a little sprite version and it will be good so give it a try if you can.

Just help Smile
(May. 26, 2011  2:31 PM)Chinmoku Wrote: ^Aren't those sprites from that 'Gaia Online' website? That's copyright infringement?

You know guys, Chinmoku is right. You can't just use somebody else's hard work for your own, without even asking them. How is that not copyright infringement??? I want to know what Xyo thinks about all this. He probably hasn't read this yet, but if he does, I want to know what he thinks.
(May. 26, 2011  10:07 AM)Xyo Wrote: Classes:
Beginner:
[Image: tek7de8763.png]
They start in the tutorial island which they can leave at level 10.
Job Advancement at level 15.

Fighter:
[Image: tek2742581.png]
They are melee experts and have high HP but have no magical attacks.

Mage:
[Image: tek8c24896.png]
Have low HP and weak melee damge but have strong magical attacks.

Thief:
[Image: tekb1c4424.png]
Are very fast and agile and use dual blades for more hits.
[Image: tek617c770.png]
Archer: They have ranged damege but are useless in closed combat

besides the fact that these are based of stereotypes in mmo's such as maplestory, I really don't think you should use other websites sprites. Oh, and did you read the first post? it labled all the jobs there as is Uncertain
lol i won't use those. i want to do my own characters. thanks for posting anyway. guys, my computer is back and we'll start doing the project tomorrow because i will download RPG maker again
that's amazingly amazing to hear, I better get to work on those instructors again lol
Well yeah sorry(im just 12) BTW wull you make job advancements? such as from novice you can be a warrior like that and how do you make sprites if i could learn i could make npc's and other stuff like weapons is it going to be like 2D or 3D?
(May. 27, 2011  5:30 AM)Xyo Wrote: Well yeah sorry(im just 12)

It's ok, just next time don't suggest something like that. It's not cool breaking the law, y' know?
This game will be 2D just like the Pokemon games.I don't think I can do the job advancements, but I'll try asking help to others who know how.