[Schaumberg, Illinois] MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0! [PREVIOUSLY BEYSLAY IV]

(i know this is in the wrong thread can a mod please move it)OK Everyone Its Time For The Most Vicious Beyblade Tournament The WBO Has ever seen! Prizes=HUGE! Size=Huge! Awsomeness=UBER! It will be held on September 10th! at 3:30pm There will be a 5 dollar entry fee, but the location is the same. Exact LocationUnhappy1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194). Lets Get Everyone at this tournament for MAXIMUM PRIZES! Tell Your Friends! Tell You Sibilings! EVEN TELL YOUR PARENTS!

THE BLADERS:
Fury
ShortyVybe
Stormlibralibra
KevBlader
Zander1029
Crow
EarthEagle1997
Mr.Blade2000
avian20
TWRP
InfiniteLibra
SilverPoseidon

Maybe:
Kamikaziblader
JohnUnicorno12
Beybladestation
Gasher Master
Ethan37066
BeyCenter

For a Maximum Battles Live Chat Go Here! http://maximumbattles.chatango.com/
You don't need to create a new thread when you can use the existing thread.
well i have talked to admins and shorty and since shorty can not host it and we already have a lot of people who can come i can host it. but the original thread is started by shorty so i cant edit it so i started this one
The original Manhattan topic wasn't started by me, but I still use that, even if I can't edit it.
well i needed to make it cuz some people dont read to the very end then people post over it then my stuffs in the middle of a bunch of other posts
Well fury im kinda sad its not a shorty tourny but Im sure youll do a good job. Can't wait.
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:24 AM)Crow Wrote: Well fury im kinda sad its not a shorty tourny but Im sure youll do a good job. Can't wait.

so your sure u can make it? if so good
Yeah but I got a party at 5:30 so hope it ends before then
Woot the Bey Slay is still on (too bad shorty couldn't host it).

EDITConfusedhouldn't it be official now? We got 10 people.
im coming! This is gonna be awesome!
ok it should be official!
yes why is this not official yet. Kai-V said that shorty xould not host this but fury is hosting so is it going to be official?
well there havnt been admins on in hours it weird its like there taking a break
weell of course. they are all probably tired from running a sight with thousands of memebers
Or they overlooked this because it's not in the NA section?
sorry i put in wrong place Uncertain
yes u did and dude y did u change the name of this tournament. i liked the old one. how will the mods know it is shorty's tourney then and i quite liked the old name.
it was on shortys request. he didnt really want me to use beyslay for the name so he asked if i could change it. hes also posting in his thread on first page that its been change and to come here
ok but i still dont think shorty should give on hosting and DEFINENTLY not on beyblade
he will try and host more tournaments and will come to this one!!!
Honestly, when you're taking over, you can't name change. I want the old name back!
ive asked fury to change the name BBS. BeySlay is like my trademark tourny so id like to keep my creations mine ya know. For now maximum battles is the tournament replacing bey slay series.
ya i get what u mean shorty. man dude i wish you could come back and host
dont worry guys ill still be participating in all the tournies xD so dont think im letting you guys off that easy.
YES!

Then you could really help out!