[Schaumberg, Illinois] MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0! [PREVIOUSLY BEYSLAY IV]

well i dont really need to much help. maybe just how to create of block round robin. and so bbs u for sure coming?
no he isnt if he does come he will take a ride with me and dude u should probab;y need help from shorty cuz he has held the most tournies so he knows from experiance
Nah, of SilverPoseidon comes, I probably will.

well ima need a little help but i have co hosted a tourny with him and i have watched how he hosted them. obviously ima need a lil help. if we get enough people will have 2 stadiums set up for double battles at once
I will probably get my BB-10 by then as well, I might bring if I can come!
ya i can come should i bring my legal statium?
Now that shorty isn't hosting u guys can bring ur stadiums right and fury is a good host he co hosted some of shortys tournys and will there be more tournys in the school year
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:12 AM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: ya i can come should i bring my legal statium?
totaly! we may use it if there are a lot of people and if not great for side battles!
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:18 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Now that shorty isn't hosting u guys can bring ur stadiums right and fury is a good host he co hosted some of shortys tournys and will there be more tournys in the school year
everyone can bring a stadium! and thanks and totaly more tournys coming up! can u come to this one? prizes =great already ordered a few so everyone should be getting pumped!
can you tell us what the prizes are
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:36 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: can you tell us what the prizes are

i can tell u the prizes are good
umm i dont think i do and why just post the prizes dude
oh and also my chances of coming just got a lot higher but im not sure about bbs yet
ok fine i will post in op
Put me down as a maybe. I might come.

EDIT: THe big and mighty MIGHT
Obviously there is interest in this, however until we have come to a decision about what happens with tournaments in Illinois (for instance, who can host them at the moment), we will close this thread. Hopefully we can make a choice very soon.