Round 1 GFX Battle: Hope Vs NoodooSoup

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 24 Votes
Entry 2: 6 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 15th of July*
nice. i have to go with entry 1 looks very nice
Defiantly 2, due to there's a lot more to it, 1 seems to be empty space.... get it?

Edit: lol, I spot a fault in entry 2, a star is slightly chopped a little, but its only minor Tongue_out
entry 1 is better quality to me I go for 1
entry 2 it looks better cause one is kinda plane
I vote for entry one although it is a little simple the quality is nice and the purple color looks cool
Entry 1 is quite plain but it's quality looks good

Entry 2 the orange lines look randomly placed and it's a bit messy and the stars aren't as good as entry 1.

But both are good! compared to whatever I can make.

EDIT: I chose entry 1, I forgot to type this but I think you guys know what I was talking about.
Entry 1. It seems easier on the eyes, there's quite a lot going on in Entry 2 and it detracts the sig itself.
Giggety, Entry1! It looks like Sycthe Khronos finisher move or something. Very creative.
Meh. I say one on this one. Two looks very very busy, and it kinda hurts my eyes. (Probably because I'm squinting) One looks kinda lazy at first, but then you realize that space itself is lazy, so I see it working. (Otherwise, I'd vote two. The lack of activity highlights one, as space has VERY little activity.)
Number 1, cool effect on the Noise Radius.
Definately number 2... It has a engaging question, cool effects and everything I like about space.

Number 1 is just too plain.
My vote goes for entry one since it is simple and the swirl in the middle seems to draw your attention to it and blends well together while entry 2 seems to be a bit everywhere with those 'laser things' going in all directions.
# 1, I love it! Looks like a special move!
Entry 1, it's nice and simple. Entry 2 looks a bit messy in my eyes, and I don't really like the text too much.
I really like Entry #2. The energy burst or whatever that is makes me really like it.
Entry one, the entry is simple but sends the right message.
I'll have to vote entry one it simple but it looks quite cool , although entry to is cool but i just don't like the font.
Libruhhh

Entry 2, partly because it's a little lulzy, but I like the array of light next to the planet. It's kinda neat.
Entry 1 Simple, but awesome.
Entry one, simple yet eye catching and looks great.
entry 1 for sure, looks nice
Entry one for sure, at first it looks plain but if you focus on it, you see the tiny little details.

My vote goes to entry 1.