Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Regarding Blader: Kenny/TopBlade/Whatever
Roan

Hope
Antique FaceFace of WarDJ Face

If he manages to slip past my efforts to block every account he makes, you all have my full permission to flame the carp out of him.

I'll take the heat from Brad for it, I don't even care. This kid is upsetting me beyond belief and to be entirely honest I don't think Brad would be all that upset over it.

Jun 23 2008 06:23 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mdhvdukshsj

Falling
Antique Face

where is he getting all these email addresses
Jun 23 2008 06:31 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Roan

Hope

Artie Wrote:where is he getting all these email addresses

I haven't the slightest.

Probably signing up for hotmail/yahoo accounts just to annoy us.

Jun 23 2008 06:32 PM
Alice

Just ignore him, man. He probably enjoys the attention. Ban him as soon as he posts anything and don't give him any recognition.
Jun 23 2008 06:34 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

I pretty much agree with Alice. Don't give him any attention. Delete -- DON'T BAN, DELETE -- any account he makes immediately and delete his threads, don't lock them.

The reason he keeps registering is that I turned e-mail activation off because a lot of people weren't getting the activation e-mails.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jun 23 2008 06:34 PM
Roan

Hope

Alice Wrote:Just ignore him, man. He probably enjoys the attention. Ban him as soon as he posts anything and don't give him any recognition.

That's what I've been doing but its getting a little frustrating because I'd like to do other things than have to sit there and keep refreshing the main page because he's an insistent carp and won't just leave us alone.

Uncertain

EDIT: Brad, agree with what -- Alice or my OP?

Jun 23 2008 06:35 PM
Zander Soulwind

It's all in the soul
BeyRank: #2,941 (944)
Face of CourageDranzer FaceAntique FaceFace of DaysBull FaceWolf Face

Well I will flame him until there is nothing left and still keep flaming just in case but seriesly he needs to get a life.
Jun 23 2008 06:35 PM
Alice

(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2008 06:39 PM by Alice.)
I know it's really infuriating for you but it'll be much better to just leave his topics unanswered - lock them without replying and put them straight into the locked topics forum. He's enjoying the responses he's getting, so don't give him any.

EDIT: It's making Beywiki look really crappy when there's tons of locked topics from asses like him lying around - like Brad said, it'd be much more professional to just delete them.
Jun 23 2008 06:37 PM
mdhvdukshsj

Falling
Antique Face

maybe turning on email activation on again, and test and see if its working now
Jun 23 2008 06:39 PM
Roan

Hope

Bey Brad Wrote:I pretty much agree with Alice. Don't give him any attention. Delete -- DON'T BAN, DELETE -- any account he makes immediately and delete his threads, don't lock them.

The reason he keeps registering is that I turned e-mail activation off because a lot of people weren't getting the activation e-mails.

Gotcha. Will do.

Jun 23 2008 06:40 PM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

Cleaned whatever I saw.
Jun 23 2008 08:11 PM
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2008 09:17 PM by Taru.)
i say turn it on and if somone needs to activate their account the can pm u or cant u just ban his IP address
Jun 23 2008 09:13 PM
red_eyes

Never let it R.I.P ;)

taru think a little

To ban he's IP adress isn't effective, he can register again

And now turn it not on because, wiki will lose some users i also don't became a activation link and i first decided to wait then i forget about it and say aaa carp off i found something other but after 3 days i decided to wrote a e-mail... but not everybode do this.

And i don't know why all of you give him so much attention, when he give us all of his blades he can come and that it is(joke Pinching_grin). Now but let em make topics or whatever don't comment it and delete it.

And never open a thread only for one person Oo know he will try to make stupid things an he feel good because we are disscuting (to have a conversation don't know how to say) about a people who get banned 17 times Oo
Jun 23 2008 09:38 PM
To

Bieber SMASH
BeyRank: #498 (1,124)
Antique FaceDJ FaceFace of DaysSagittario FaceDragoon FaceEmerald FaceEscolpio FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBull FaceWolf Face

I suspect his ISP gives Dynamic IP Addresses. In other words, his internet company changes his IP address regularily. So an IP ban is useless.

Jun 24 2008 12:01 AM
SK

since '04
Antique Face

whois is ip, and contact his isp

kinda extreme, but i think it's the only way he'll learn
Jun 24 2008 12:15 AM
bugturtles

SUBARASHII
Royal FaceAntique Face

he keeps carp registering argh

[Image: 70726391.gif]
Jun 24 2008 12:25 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Roan

Hope

bugturtles Wrote:he keeps carp registering argh

Just ignore him. There's really nothing else we can do.

Jun 24 2008 01:08 AM
Zander Soulwind

It's all in the soul

I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.
Jun 24 2008 03:35 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Roy Wrote:I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.

yeah doing the exact opposite of what we are telling you to do, great idea chief

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jun 24 2008 03:39 PM
Zander Soulwind

It's all in the soul

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.

yeah doing the exact opposite of what we are telling you to do, great idea chief

Huh!? You haven't been telling me to do anything or have you?
Jun 25 2008 09:28 PM