Regarding Blader: Kenny/TopBlade/Whatever

If he manages to slip past my efforts to block every account he makes, you all have my full permission to flame the carp out of him.

I'll take the heat from Brad for it, I don't even care. This kid is upsetting me beyond belief and to be entirely honest I don't think Brad would be all that upset over it.
where is he getting all these email addresses
Artie Wrote:where is he getting all these email addresses

I haven't the slightest.

Probably signing up for hotmail/yahoo accounts just to annoy us.
Just ignore him, man. He probably enjoys the attention. Ban him as soon as he posts anything and don't give him any recognition.
I pretty much agree with Alice. Don't give him any attention. Delete -- DON'T BAN, DELETE -- any account he makes immediately and delete his threads, don't lock them.

The reason he keeps registering is that I turned e-mail activation off because a lot of people weren't getting the activation e-mails.
Alice Wrote:Just ignore him, man. He probably enjoys the attention. Ban him as soon as he posts anything and don't give him any recognition.

That's what I've been doing but its getting a little frustrating because I'd like to do other things than have to sit there and keep refreshing the main page because he's an insistent carp and won't just leave us alone.

:\

EDIT: Brad, agree with what -- Alice or my OP?
Well I will flame him until there is nothing left and still keep flaming just in case but seriesly he needs to get a life.
I know it's really infuriating for you but it'll be much better to just leave his topics unanswered - lock them without replying and put them straight into the locked topics forum. He's enjoying the responses he's getting, so don't give him any.

EDIT: It's making Beywiki look really crappy when there's tons of locked topics from asses like him lying around - like Brad said, it'd be much more professional to just delete them.
maybe turning on email activation on again, and test and see if its working now
Bey Brad Wrote:I pretty much agree with Alice. Don't give him any attention. Delete -- DON'T BAN, DELETE -- any account he makes immediately and delete his threads, don't lock them.

The reason he keeps registering is that I turned e-mail activation off because a lot of people weren't getting the activation e-mails.

Gotcha. Will do.
i say turn it on and if somone needs to activate their account the can pm u or cant u just ban his IP address
taru think a little

To ban he's IP adress isn't effective, he can register again

And now turn it not on because, wiki will lose some users i also don't became a activation link and i first decided to wait then i forget about it and say aaa carp off i found something other but after 3 days i decided to wrote a e-mail... but not everybode do this.

And i don't know why all of you give him so much attention, when he give us all of his blades he can come and that it is(joke xD). Now but let em make topics or whatever don't comment it and delete it.

And never open a thread only for one person Oo know he will try to make stupid things an he feel good because we are disscuting (to have a conversation don't know how to say) about a people who get banned 17 times Oo
I suspect his ISP gives Dynamic IP Addresses. In other words, his internet company changes his IP address regularily. So an IP ban is useless.
whois is ip, and contact his isp

kinda extreme, but i think it's the only way he'll learn
bugturtles Wrote:he keeps carp registering argh

Just ignore him. There's really nothing else we can do.
I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.
Roy Wrote:I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.

yeah doing the exact opposite of what we are telling you to do, great idea chief
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:I still say he needs to get a life and I will keep saying it until he does, bloody loser.

yeah doing the exact opposite of what we are telling you to do, great idea chief

Huh!? You haven't been telling me to do anything or have you?
Roy Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Bey Brad Wrote:I pretty much agree with Alice. Don't give him any attention. Delete -- DON'T BAN, DELETE -- any account he makes immediately and delete his threads, don't lock them.

Alice Wrote:I know it's really infuriating for you but it'll be much better to just leave his topics unanswered - lock them without replying and put them straight into the locked topics forum. He's enjoying the responses he's getting, so don't give him any.

EDIT: It's making Beywiki look really crappy when there's tons of locked topics from asses like him lying around - like Brad said, it'd be much more professional to just delete them.

Roan Wrote:

Gotcha. Will do.

How you managed to miss all of this I have no idea.
King of Darkness Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Alice Wrote:I know it's really infuriating for you but it'll be much better to just leave his topics unanswered - lock them without replying and put them straight into the locked topics forum. He's enjoying the responses he's getting, so don't give him any.

Roan Wrote:

Gotcha. Will do.

How you managed to miss all of this I have no idea.

I didn't I just didn't put two and two together, Like I've said before I am stupid, leave me alone.
XD Funny story,true story: He kinda introduced me to this forum. XD lmao I'm not saying he's not doing what you guys are saying he's doing or defending him. By the sound of it he's being quite the burden. XD;; I've never read any of his threads or posts. I'd love to though. Grin!! I'm gonna go look for them! Unless they were deleted. o.o; But yeah, I'll ask why he's being a douchebag next time he's online if that helps at all. XD Yes I'm friends with him. o.o Don't judge me monkey..>> But yeah, I'll try and talk some sense into the dude. His behavior is not cool if this is the case. But yeah, You guys do what you wanna. If he's being an carp he deserves it. XD;
HisInfernalMelo Wrote:XD Funny story,true story: He kinda introduced me to this forum. XD lmao I'm not saying he's not doing what you guys are saying he's doing or defending him. By the sound of it he's being quite the burden. XD;; I've never read any of his threads or posts. I'd love to though. Grin!! I'm gonna go look for them! Unless they were deleted. o.o; But yeah, I'll ask why he's being a douchebag next time he's online if that helps at all. XD Yes I'm friends with him. o.o Don't judge me monkey..>> But yeah, I'll try and talk some sense into the dude. His behavior is not cool if this is the case. But yeah, You guys do what you wanna. If he's being an carp he deserves it. XD;

Don't bother talking to him about this place. The last thing we need is him begging to come back again.

Seriously, don't say anything to him.