Random Thoughts

Roan Wrote:LOL!

That's what I thought you were getting at Toto, but I wasn't sure.

I thought the live action movie was canceled like years ago?

It got restarted, and will release in 2008. It's filming in both Mexico and Canada. It'll follow the first series' storyline with Piccolo being a bad guy, but Goku's supposed to be a normal high school student exceptionally good at martial arts. Bulma's a scientist, and Yamcha drives a transforming car.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...08-release
Wait Goku in high school? This is going to be awful. Nothing about DBZ was normal. There was a president of the world and he was a blue dog.
Aww I wanted a real like "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "THE BALLS ARE INERT"

Unhappy
what the carp

dbz sucks

even takira toriyama or whatever the creators name is hates the series
I GOT A 23 ON MY ACT!
Yes I know it's not that high compared to others, but I can get in the college I want now.
Grin
G Wrote:I GOT A 23 ON MY ACT!
Yes I know it's not that high compared to others, but I can get in the college I want now.
Grin

[Image: lando6-2.jpg]
Tamer Brad Wrote:Wait Goku in high school? This is going to be awful. Nothing about DBZ was normal. There was a president of the world and he was a blue dog.

Japan already did something like this... or maybe it was China I'll look it up tomorrow it even had Master Roshi... I'd like to know how a kid with a tail is gonna be going to NORMAL school?
goku got it removed by the piccolo ark if i am correct

and so i herd q ray bracelets are a scam by sum willium hung dude
PRINCEcharming Wrote:[Image: monkey_magic.jpg]
Superior.

i call cosplaying the right guy for bnd!
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA
Thats not gay, the balls aren't touching.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Thats not gay, the balls aren't touching.

go back to 4chan
Hey man, Kazuya Minekura's Saiyuki is awesome.
saiyuki is stupid
in a big argument over red skins on mgs.org forums wtf
sam Wrote:http://youhurtraisfeelings.ytmnd.com/

i remember making this during one of rai's fits lol

lol'd
especially because of the music
omg i just got in a brawl with my brother and got a free lab top im still laghing
Silver Kane Wrote:[Image: 1195153056253xo9.jpg]

HAHAHAHA
I wish I had the one I saw a while back. It showed one of the performers with her daughter typing for her, then another pic taken a week later went something like this:
CMONGLER: WHERE IS UR DAUGHTER?
ACWHOE: she died. you want go private?
CMONGLER: OLO!
LCAT: PWNED.
BRIDGETTRAPACKBAR: DRR DRR DRR.
rooneyt Wrote:omg i just got in a brawl with my brother and got a free lab top im still laghing

explain
Tamer Brad Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:omg i just got in a brawl with my brother and got a free lab top im still laghing

explain

well my brother is ubsessed with runesape and has ocd and on medication and he talk to his freinds on the phone while he plays he got in a fight with my mom and my mom left very upset and then he goes on and on about why my mom should buy im a video game then i said why dont you buy it your self he came at me with a frying pan and i ran in to m room locked the door [10 minets later] i walked out to my family computer [ he was playing rune scape wile talking to a freind on a phone while playing] say steven let me call mom he said no
im already very agervated turn off the computer he charged at me and tokk me to the ground and started punching me for a minet i twisted got him in to an ambar [i have 3 years of marial arts training] he said ok ill stop i promiss when i let go he atacked me again he got up [im still on the ground] and he started kicking my face i evechulaly got up he ran to his room i thought he would get hs golf club [witched he have hit my older brother with before] i ran to my romm relised o ya he broke my door a few days ago ran to me mom room try to call her her cell phone is off called the cops stood up there till they came they waited there for my mom to return my mom called over a family freind to talk to him [my dad is dead so he cant talk to him ] hes rich and he talked to him and some how i got a lab top from him after everything
hes 13
im 14
dude, the laptop is not the most interesting part of that story
That WAS the most amazing story I've ever read.