Random Thoughts

Wow.

I really don't think you guys should be poking fun at that. As humorous as rooneyt can be sometimes without even trying, I really don't think this is one of those cases.

:\
dude

his mom ran at him with a frying pan and he used karate on his brother

rooney isn't even taking this seriously, hes just like "lol i has computer"
sam Wrote:dude

No, his brother came after HIM with a frying pan.
Roan Wrote:

wait

i thought it was his mom who used a frying pan on him

this is rooney we are talking about here though

anyway that post is going to make a hell of a ytmnd
I don't think I could have your brother in the same house as me... If someone tried to attack me with a weapon twice, I'd break his hands... Seriously, I understand two brothers fighting but that is too extreme.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I don't think I could have your brother in the same house as me... If someone tried to attack me with a weapon twice, I'd break his hands... Seriously, I understand two brothers fighting but that is too extreme.

nothing is too extreme for the great white ninja.
[/quote]

They're important, but not productive. He needs to find something to do that's not going to stop being relevant. Writing, drawing, singing, etc. are examples of what I mean. They're talents that will carry on forever. Personally, your post is pretty offensive by assuming he wants a job like that.
[/quote]

My second cousins are contractors and Construction workers. Some of them are Millionares.
SexyMichael Wrote:lol runescape

I just started playing runescape again lol
millionaire
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Quote:They're important, but not productive. He needs to find something to do that's not going to stop being relevant. Writing, drawing, singing, etc. are examples of what I mean. They're talents that will carry on forever. Personally, your post is pretty offensive by assuming he wants a job like that.

My second cousins are contractors and Construction workers. Some of them are Millionares.

This wasn't my point at all. And he's clearly stated he doesn't want to do anything like that.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:millionaire

Millionaire. Glad to know you use spell check. XD
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Quote:They're important, but not productive. He needs to find something to do that's not going to stop being relevant. Writing, drawing, singing, etc. are examples of what I mean. They're talents that will carry on forever. Personally, your post is pretty offensive by assuming he wants a job like that.

This wasn't my point at all. And he's clearly stated he doesn't want to do anything like that.

I don't remember him saying that, but none of these jobs are bad. Nothing I said was offensive, I said that the world will always need Garbage men (Which get paid well actually) And plummers (Which my father used to make about 40 Dollars an hour). He won't get anywhere if he drops out of school, in terms of a good degree and what not.
sam Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

wait

i thought it was his mom who used a frying pan on him

this is rooney we are talking about here though

anyway that post is going to make a hell of a ytmnd
no my mom was gone after she got in a fight with my brother
this crzyness is all my cycotic bro
UnkownGod, not everyone needs college to fulfill their life dreams. I'm not going. As for high school, no, you don't really need that (depending on your planned profession), but you'd be stupid to quit now.
sam Wrote:bah guys stops
[Image: db.jpg]

Lol okay it is none of our buisness anyways. I just hope you make the right desicion, what ever it be that makes you happy XD
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:[Image: 1195153056253xo9.jpg]

HAHAHAHA
I wish I had the one I saw a while back. It showed one of the performers with her daughter typing for her, then another pic taken a week later went something like this:
CMONGLER: WHERE IS UR DAUGHTER?
ACWHOE: she died. you want go private?
CMONGLER: OLO!
LCAT: PWNED.
BRIDGETTRAPACKBAR: DRR DRR DRR.
pretty sure i saw that lol

btw why'd sam get banned?
because all sam does is post memes and act like a jerk and nobody seems to mind too much that he's gone

i feel bad, but this is the second time i've had to ban him :\
Trust me, him being gone is better for the forum overall. lol
Applied for a new job through an employment agency today - more money, better hours, no working with the public (thank piss) and I get to work with one of my best friends! I hope to carp that I get it.

I also went to the doctors yesterday and it looks like I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder. LAAAAME. Unhappy
I thought it was kind of cool. We were sitting in Military History today and our teacher sits this big box on his desk. Inside were these souveniers from World War I belonging to a guy by the name of William Lambert.

Apparently, he was the second-highest WWI ace for America, even though he flew for the British. He was from Ironton, OH, which is like ten minutes from here. one of the other History teachers was a good friend with Lambert, so that's how he got all the souveniers and let the Military History teacher show them off.

So, the teacher passes around some stuff and eventually pulls out a small strip of red canvas in a frame. Below the strip of canvas was a notations that said something like "Taken from the Fokker DR-1 Biplane flown by Manfred Baron von Richtoffen (That's the Red Baron, for those of you who slept through history class)" then it like goes on to list the date of Richtoffen being shot down and where. Needless to say, for someone like me who is big into this history stuff, it felt cool holding a piece of the Red Baron's plane in my hand.
Alice Wrote:Applied for a new job through an employment agency today - more money, better hours, no working with the public (thank piss) and I get to work with one of my best friends! I hope to carp that I get it.

I also went to the doctors yesterday and it looks like I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder. LAAAAME. Unhappy

My friend Joe has it, though it was called "General Worry Disorder" which is about the funniest name you can give to a disorder.