Random Thoughts

Elmo Wrote:My dad isn't nice, he just spoils his kids. He treats others like carp, unless he can get something from them. If he can take advantage of them, he "acts nice"

again

I've never met a nice Vietnamese dad

don't turn into a carp, elmo
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:When I lived with my parents I got $20 a month.

I work and my mom makes me pay for everything. I'm basically getting the world's carp studio apartment for free and little else.

You're giving her 40$ a week.

Or did you stop? :o
i have to work for monies Unhappy

buying that instrument is gonna suck this summer, haha. 2 grand baw
Eh, I don't talk about my dad much. I'm probably just underestimating him.

.......I'm on episode 38 on Bleach ^^......started just a few days ago, finally got past the filler episode (33)
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:When I lived with my parents I got $20 a month.

I work and my mom makes me pay for everything. I'm basically getting the world's carp studio apartment for free and little else.

You're giving her 40$ a week.

Or did you stop? :o

I refused to pay her rent, so she borrows money and finds reasons to not give it back, and makes me pay for everything I eat. Lips_sealed
Yeah I know lol
They have their moments at times, but I don't like my general treatment from them. I'd really like to work too, but they refuse to let me so I envy you guys who can get jobs. But I guess it's not as bad compared to Brad's money troubles.
Brad's money troubles?!

Try paying a mortgage at 18, buddy.

lol
*problems
I should have used that instead of troubles.
I can't since I'm stranded here at my house.
Baronrana Wrote:Brad's money troubles?!

Try paying a mortgage at 18, buddy.

lol

I don't doubt that others have harder problems than me, but I don't think it invalidates mine.
Yeah, I know. Just saying.

18 year olds + mortgages = rape via interest rates.
yikes baron

why are you paying a mortgage
Haha, long story short.

Grandmommy bought house and put me on the deed, expecting it would be paid off before she died.

She died, carp hit the fan since I was like 15 and couldn't get my own loan.

Mom illegally got it in her and stepdads name (dunno how) and she sucked at paying bills so it was in preforclosure like three times.

She died, I was paying all bills with shithead stepdad in the house for like the last year and a half. He just dipped out on me about three months ago, with the loan still in his name, and I'm in the process of getting another loan just to buy his out and finish work on this house so I can just sell/rent it out and MAKE DAT MONEY CUZZZ.
Wow Baron, that's some story. I have to say I admire you for being so strong about it.
Baronrana Wrote:Haha, long story short.

Grandmommy bought house and put me on the deed, expecting it would be paid off before she died.

Mom illegally got it in her and stepdads name (dunno how) and she sucked at paying bills so it was in preforclosure like three times.

She died, I was paying all bills with shithead stepdad in the house for like the last year and a half. He just dipped out on me about three months ago, with the loan still in his name, and I'm in the process of getting another loan just to buy his out and finish work on this house so I can just sell/rent it out and MAKE DAT MONEY CUZZZ.

wait how old are you now
rooneyt Wrote:
Baronrana Wrote:Haha, long story short.

wait how old are you now

read like less than ten posts back
Tamer Brad Wrote:Wow Baron, that's some story. I have to say I admire you for being so strong about it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

But I gotta say, it really helps when you have people on your side helping you out.

Who the hell knows what I'd do if I was all by myself with this carp.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
sam Wrote:just do more things you enjoy, like me, i spend my any free time i get on 360 or ytmnd (lol carp off artie).
I shouldn't be telling you what to do, but maybe it would be better to study or learn some kind of instrument instead of spending all of your free time on the computer or on video games.

Honestly I just don't find music that appealing at all. Unhappy

I procrastinate like a carp so studying never really gets done when I try.
I think he just meant to do something productive in general.
I try.

I mean, I clean, get my homework done, and take a walk everyday but mostly I go on computer and videogame.
Cleaning, homework, and walking aren't what I'd call productive. Are you good at anything?
whats productive then

better than sitting on my fat carp
Tamer Brad Wrote:Cleaning, homework, and walking aren't what I'd call productive. Are you good at anything?

Well I don't know what world you live on, but these are all very important.

Just keep going at it man, never give up. To succeed you need to do the best in life, and that means making the right descions. No one should be telling you how to live your life, just go and find answers for yourself.

The World will always need Garbage men, Plummers, Construction workers, etc. If these are the jobs you like, then you go for it. Life isn't going to be easier, but at least I hope you'll be happy.

Just at least try to finish Highschool normal first. This is the first place you learn about life!
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Cleaning, homework, and walking aren't what I'd call productive. Are you good at anything?

Well I don't know what world you live on, but these are all very important.

Just keep going at it man, never give up. To succeed you need to do the best in life, and that means making the right descions. No one should be telling you how to live your life, just go and find answers for yourself.

The World will always need Garbage men, Plummers, Construction workers, etc. If these are the jobs you like, then you go for it. Life isn't going to be easier, but at least I hope you'll be happy.

Just at least try to finish Highschool normal first. This is the first place you learn about life!

They're important, but not productive. He needs to find something to do that's not going to stop being relevant. Writing, drawing, singing, etc. are examples of what I mean. They're talents that will carry on forever. Personally, your post is pretty offensive by assuming he wants a job like that.
FINALLY, PICKING UP MY NEW GLASSES TODAY

They are Ralph Lauren. 8)

But first - Philosophy class. I was up until 2am last night doing a carp essay because I'm a procrastinating whorebag. I could have done it in about an hour in the afternoon, but apparently I like to make things really difficult for myself.