Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 31, 2020  11:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  11:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think 2021 will be even worse.

Why do you think that?

(Dec. 31, 2020  11:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  11:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think 2021 will be even worse.

Why do you think that?

Just my instinct.
Just waiting for 13/01/20.
(Jan. 01, 2021  12:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just waiting for 13/01/20.

Its way past January 2020 already?
(Jan. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  12:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just waiting for 13/01/20.

Its way past January 2020 already?

The thirteenth month of 2020 (a joke often used to express the weirdness of and how bad 2020 was)
13th month cos 2020’s not letting us go XD
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Happy new year WBO! We survived 2020!

Unfortunately some of us didn't, as we move on to the new year we shall never forget Pikachu Sensei's life and legacy as we move onto the stage in all of our lives.
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Happy new year WBO! We survived 2020!

Unfortunately some of us didn't, as we move on to the new year we shall never forget Pikachu Sensei's life and legacy as we move onto the stage in all of our lives.

Rest in peace, Pikachu Sensei.
Happy New Year guys. Hopefully 2021 isn’t a repeat of 2020. May this year be a good one.
Happy New Years! What are your resolutions for 2021?
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Happy New Years! What are your resolutions for 2021?

Mine is to finish the entirety of One Piece by the end of 2021 (for anyone that does not know, there are a little over 950 episodes). If I watch 2-3 episodes a day I should be able to achieve my goal, especially since I already finished the first season today.
Its almost New Years here in Al. My resolution is to finish Naruto by May and finish Shippuden by the time I finish 11th grade. I also want to help my school grades improve (even tho I passed the first semester with all A's and B's)

Also lets hope nothing goes wrong in 2021.
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its almost New Years here in Al. My resolution is to finish Naruto by May and finish Shippuden by the time I finish 11th grade. I also want to help my school grades improve (even tho I passed the first semester with all A's and B's)

My goal is watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in it's entirety and find out why it's so popular.
happy new year! let's make the best of 2021! woot woot!
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its almost New Years here in Al. My resolution is to finish Naruto by May and finish Shippuden by the time I finish 11th grade. I also want to help my school grades improve (even tho I passed the first semester with all A's and B's)

My goal is watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in it's entirety and find out why it's so popular.

Read manga
I’m going to type the most random thing ever:

Pizza Emotion
Finally Barcelona will play the matches there missing. Geez there like 2 or 3 matches behind the other teams
Thanks to DeltaZakuro for the 5,000th notification
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thanks to DeltaZakuro for the 5,000th notification

N i c e
9 years later and we're still on Random Thoughts 5. Maybe we will have Random Thoughts 6 after 9 more years.

It feels like this place doesn't change a whole lot but I just logged in for the first time in a few years and I don't recognize any of the usernames here. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will recognize me instead (lol). I'm still in Japan, life has been very good to me despite the ongoing pandemic. I found everything I was looking for. Now I'm in the process of changing citizenship.

Almost a whole year since Kai-V was last online... I guess some things do change.
I have to go to a social gathering in which no one takes safety precautions. Help me.
Hmm, honestly life has changed for many during quarantine. Like school, I hated going to school. I remember-in February I had wished that "Man, when will I get a break?" I regret wishing that, I regret ever thinking of having a long break. When...quarantine got announced, I was like "Hmm, this is gonna be a nice break." First month of quarantine was fine, but when it got to the 2nd month-I was ready to give up. I felt frustrated, and blamed myself all the time. There were times when I just sat in my room, blankly staring at a wall just....thinking. Then school resumed this year, and it just got even more worse from there. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing great in school-but the load is way more than in person. As of now, I haven't seen my friends since more than half a year now-and I greatly miss them. Because of this, I won't be surprised if I have to go to a therapist after all this is over...