Blader9, how old are you?

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
May 10 2009 06:41 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

(May 10 2009 06:38 PM)Rustin Wrote:  was destinys child a group or somones name and if its a group who is in it or was?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Destiny%27s+Child

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
May 10 2009 06:42 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(May 10 2009 06:38 PM)blader9 Wrote:  I don't have one we broke up last Fall so now I need a new one, and what's worse is that theres no one in my school that I like. (hard to find a cute asian my age Unhappy )

Why do you "need" a new girlfriend simply because you do not have one? And why does she have to be asian?

(May 10 2009 06:38 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:  To be honest, should they have even said about this? People that are like that could now avoid water so they can still get on with it because they wouldn't care in the end. I can't say I like the idea of adding extra chemicals though, like everyone else has said.

You're right Zander. They shouldn't release studies about things. People shouldn't have the capacity to learn about things, we should all just be happy vegetables. Serious Seriously man, you're nineteen years old, please make some effort to act like it ...

Also, I'm going to start giving out warnings for posting dumb stuff in this thread. Don't post stupid questions about Destiny's Child (LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE FOR GOD'S SAKE). And Massari sucks.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
May 10 2009 06:43 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

(May 10 2009 06:42 PM)Aqua Wrote:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Destiny%27s+Child
I beat you. And did it with a tinyurl. Smug
http://replicagalore.wordpress.com/2009/...-say-weak/
My Grandma bought one of these. Pinching_eyes

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
May 10 2009 06:44 PM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

(May 10 2009 06:41 PM)Giga Wrote:  Blader9, how old are you?

I'm wondering about this too. Also, I'm sure you want a gf; not need one. If you needed one, you'd just go for any girl...
May 10 2009 06:45 PM
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:48 PM by FOOF!.)
(May 10 2009 06:41 PM)Giga Wrote:  Blader9, how old are you?
12 going on 13 in Oct

I'm asain, I prefer to go out with asians
half the time my friends texting their gf's or hanging out with them we all meet only once a week now
I feel akward talking about this on a beyblade website Uncertain

edit: I just want one don't need one

[insert signature here]
May 10 2009 06:48 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:49 PM by Bey Brad.)
(May 10 2009 06:48 PM)blader9 Wrote:  12 going on 13 in Oct

I'm asain, I prefer to go out with asians
half the time my friends texting their gf's or hanging out with them we all meet only once a week now
I feel akward talking about this on a beyblade website Uncertain

LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

Also, get over your xenophobia. Grin
I'm white, therefore I will only date white girls.

See how bad that sounds?

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
May 10 2009 06:48 PM
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:51 PM by FOOF!.)
(May 10 2009 06:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

What is xenophobia
I never said only asians just prefer

[insert signature here]
May 10 2009 06:50 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:51 PM by Rustin.)
(May 10 2009 06:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

that is a little young to be having a girlfriend
May 10 2009 06:51 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(May 10 2009 06:50 PM)blader9 Wrote:  What is exnophobia
I never said only asians just prefer

i would suggest you stop talking because you keep digging yourself a deeper grave

Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:52 PM by Khel.)
OH MY GOD PEOPLE STOP DOUCHEING THIS THREAD UP!

From here on out no useless posts or else I'll start smacking people with warnings...

Just try me.

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Away Find all posts by this user

I'm gonna stop it's getting really akward. But still can someone still tell me what xenophobia is?

[insert signature here]
May 10 2009 06:53 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute
Lapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceLeone Face

[Image: Pichuscute_Signature1_1.jpg]
Thanks, Kai-V, for my banner

My YouTube Channel for Beyblade: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0

~FWC Forever~
May 10 2009 06:54 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!

have you guys been on google they hve it all pink and the L is a flower vase you know for mothers day ( if this isnt iteresting dont get mad at me dont pay attention to it ill just go to a different thread)
May 10 2009 06:57 PM
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:59 PM by Khel.)
ohhhhhh.......

[warn]

[insert signature here]
May 10 2009 06:58 PM
Ash

Not from pokemon
BeyRank: #2,276 (979)
Antique FaceFace of CourageFace of DaysAmber Face

Hm, that was quick. This place is so active. Pinching_grin

This is so awesome:

http://uk.yahoo.com/_ylt=AjS0GJC7oheMp.c...2056d.html

I wan't my hamster on this

I don't play beyblade anymore! Most of my posts were written between 11-12 years old, so sorry for any immature posts you may find. My Laptop Reviews Blog and my Tech Tips blog are where I reside now.
May 10 2009 07:14 PM
Pikachao

"Unique"
Face of Courage

(May 10 2009 06:51 PM)Rustin Wrote:  that is a little young to be having a girlfriend

I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

Just look at Blader:Kenny, he was older than twelve, but I'd sure feel sorry for anyone that dated him. All I'm saying is, age is not the only deciding factor.

Also, I dunno if it was posted, but I found this pretty hilarious.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbe...961224.stm

~Pikachao
>Insert immaturity here.
May 10 2009 07:33 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!

(May 10 2009 07:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote:  I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

Just look at Blader:Kenny, he was older than twelve, but I'd sure feel sorry for anyone that dated him. All I'm saying is, age is not the only deciding factor.

lets not forget that if a relationship grows to fast things can be pushed pretty far... (dont want to get banned or anything like that) but i guess its ok if they dont push to far, you made a good statement on that
May 10 2009 07:38 PM
rooneyt

The Legend

(May 10 2009 07:14 PM)Driger Wrote:  Hm, that was quick. This place is so active. Pinching_grin

This is so awesome:

http://uk.yahoo.com/_ylt=AjS0GJC7oheMp.c...2056d.html

I wan't my hamster on this
who would put there pet on that ?

[Image: rooneytsig.jpg]

cheetos dattebyo
May 10 2009 07:40 PM
Nuno

Ah e tal e coiso...
Libra FaceAntique Face

(May 10 2009 07:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote:  I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

LOL! That's awesome! Pinching_grin

I've been trying to create a new lauching technick and I've been practising for a whole week! My arm really hurts, but at least I have some good results. Pinching_grin
It's a little bit harder to aim at what you want but there's a noticeable difference in the beyblade's rotation speed. Grin

May 10 2009 07:42 PM