Questions about the WBO

Hahah, I will report this error to MyBB. I wonder if they will ever be able to manage such a high amount of results. We are seriously one of the biggest MyBB sites; the top one is a hacking forum, hah.
How do I post those words under my avatar? For example Kai-V's: YRIDENERGYetc.
User CP - Edit Profile - Custom User Title.
Why is "Ask a question, get an answer" closed?
Are you making a knew one ?
You are looking at the wrong one..we have had an "Ask A Question Get An Answer! #2" for a very long time, look in the Beyblade General section and it's one of the stickied threads.
Ohh, I just had a blonde moment.
Thanx
IIRC last I heard the introductory PM hadn't been updated with links to the new threads. May have changed since but yeah.
I will go check it, give me a moment.

EDIT: As of November 27th, it had not been.
How do I delete my account?
I searched and could not find results for delete account
You cannot delete the account. Even the committee does not delete accounts.
they actually can. They don't usually delete, though
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:50 AM)BiPod Wrote: How do I delete my account?
I searched and could not find results for delete account

I just thought the best way is to get warned and in that way your account can be deleted[or banned]
... or you can just ask a committee member to do it for you...
But if he gets banned he won't be able to come on
wbo again , what if he changes his mind
He'll create another account again
there is a possibility, if in this case the member decides to ban himself via the way I said, you can just email a committee member to get it back...

if, however, he was a spammer and got banned, he has little to no chance on getting back to the WBO...

The DRAGOON
your wrong. he'll just get himself banned again and again XD
(Mar. 23, 2012  8:06 AM)Blood Wrote: The DRAGOON
your wrong. he'll just get himself banned again and again XD
sorry
Just a tip: Please don't one word post as it doesn't really contribute to anything.
WBO does not delete anything. Also for the record, giving ideas of getting banned on purpose is terrible and extremely wrong. Once you're banned, you stay banned. The staffs keep a close watch on it.
so who is DormantSpirit, Uwik?

the dude in this thread? the first poster?
does anyone anyone know how to add files under his signature?

Example: under blackoutcannon's signature he has some things that say "my youtube" which will send you to his youtube channel.
i thought of doing the same thing but just differently, but i don't know how to do that, so can someone please Help!!!!

you mean the one I made with the "this" in my last post?

so, let's try this thread as an example:

Code:
[url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO?pid=923620#pid923620]<put any text here>[/url]

so what comes out is:
Questions about the WBO
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:26 PM)Blood Wrote: so who is DormantSpirit, Uwik?

I'm not sure about that. The system perhaps worked a little differently back in 2008. It looked as if unregistered users were allowed to post.
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:26 PM)Blood Wrote: so who is DormantSpirit, Uwik?

I think he was a special case where he indeed got deleted, but that was years ago and since then, we do not delete anybody.

Why would anyone need to be deleted ? Just stop posting and logging into your account. If you are not proud of something, you just had to think about it beforehand.
At least in this case he had the foresight to choose an appropriate name for his current state... ;p